Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Uneducated Americans talking shit again? If evolution were real you'd turn into humans but you are still monkeys. Uga buga Americans UGA BUGA

Hell, do you live behind the moon? The new race directly derives from chimpanzees and are called BLM.

For a real argument I'm not in the mood how Monsanto or whatever company is able to do artificial evolution.

>never seen a nigger
Join society for a few days, cuck.

Darwin BTFO

Atheists too scared to reply because they k ow deep down that they on the 3rd party ticket in this vote

Kek atheism is pure cringe faggotry
God still loves you though

See OP, some of us haven't evolved

man is playing god right now. there are bigger concerns.

you mean like black people, indian people, asian people, red heads, tell zulus, pygmies ?

Not this weak as bait again

Kek, science ain't got no answer!
#fuckyougrammer

Obviously, you don't understand evolution.

Its funny because the guy who started this copy pasta is a Brit

It's funny because only Americans are stupid enough to fall for this shit.
I bet he was only mocking you.

I know there are people on Cred Forums that are seriously interested in evolution. So look up the coconut crab for example. This crab is born in water but loses the ability to breath underwater after a certain time. Instead they build lungs to be able to live on land. Very interesting!

>Being this arrogant
And you wonder why the world hates you

obvious b8

Not how evolution works, but I know it's hard to grasp how real life works when you take all of your information about reality from fairy tales.

You sir are a stupid cunt

1. That's bullshit and you know it
2. Somebody sage this guy already

Every time I see this guy's spammed threads I begin to despise the mods even more

Look up mitotic checkpoints to find out why sperm and eggs of different species don't usually recognize each other. It's basically due to the fact that immediately before mitosis, each pair of chromosomes has to be lined up with one another. This is done using peptides which bind to parts of the chromosomes that are specific to that animal (in cats for instance the proteins might bind to the genes for a protein that only occurs in cat eyes, or cat tails, or so on.

Essentially, mitosis occurs due to similarities between the sperm and egg DNA.

We also know that random mutation causes changes in individual and population DNA, differences which would make 2 members of different populations of the same animal less likely to recognize each others' DNA over time, and eventually enough differences would build up that the 2 populations' gametes could no longer recognize each other and undergo mitosis together.

Boom. Macroevolution proven in 3 paragraphs.

atheists are inferior and cannot get dubs

>we would see all sorts of different
>forms of humans

can't tell if bait or sarcasm

I can't believe people are replying to this

>Homo erectus - black guys
>Homo neanderthalensis - spanish guys
>Modern man not on chart - white guys

mfw