Hey Cred Forumsros. Here is an odd situation...

Hey Cred Forumsros. Here is an odd situation. I can handle gore and get some kek's from the odd gore thread and can deal with trypophobia well. But I cannot stand looking at this god forsaken picture. What the hell is it and why does it bother me so much?

>think it's a hoof without the hard shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2NkJY5vZqU?t=206
youtube.com/watch?v=H-RXcW16ylQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe horse foot?

It hurts to loook at it but then it's beautiful

youtu.be/s2NkJY5vZqU?t=206

Just a horse foot without a hoof.

Jesus Christ I get goose bumps just by looking at that

a hoof without the hoof.. seriously how do people not know what this is? before seeing this picture i've never seen anything like it and i identified it in about a half second.

Your brain instinctually knows that it's looking at a fairly gruesome and extremely painful injury and you empathize with animals more readily than you do with humans. Those are raw nerves and that image translates to pain

It's a hoof. Either it had the actual hoof torn off somehow, or it rotted from moisture and infection and then had to be cut off, like a horse version of trench foot.

it's a mushroom :D

Oh yeah. That horse had to be killed. No fucking way it's ever walking again.

It is dead

worked at a slaughter house for 5 years can confirm. hoof without the "nails" on it

Check'd and Kek'd

Because you're imagining the pain of your raw, naked flesh, stripped of skin.

It looks like a paintbrush

Is it just fucking impossible to give a horse a prosthetic foot? I mean, it'll never fuckin' race again or some shit, but can it not adapt to a lame leg?

Poor horse :( rip an hero

It looks like some kind of fungus/parasite to me

I bet that horse fucked a lot of white girls though

it's beautiful man

from the fine vein like network at the top to the numerous bristles at the bottom

plus the way it shines and coloration is fantastic

i definitely wish I could touch it, maybe taste it

The only part that ruins it is that fucking fur or hair or whatever. Could you imagine if it was completely skinned?

Kinda what i thought tbh

Thats too expensive, user
Give up on your weak, sympathetic feelings or you will never make it in the real world, kiddo

Props to the photographer

If you own a horse, you're not exactly a poorfag.

Yes, it is the vessel system of a horse foot after the hoof has been removed.

Some people get triggert by that ... like others get triggert by picture of lotus seed. Idk why that is.
Kind of a phobia?

I'd feel bad for the poor horse if it were alive. but thats all though

if I own a horse I better be able to ride that fucker, or at least use it for physical labor or horse sex.

Otherwise it's worthless

I've been told this procedure is usually done on already dead horses, for science reasons.
Very rare to see that on a living one

OP Here, Owned horses for 8 years. Never seen this shit before. Freaks me out just looking at it. I mean fucking tingles and all.

I hope he did before an hero.

That job would be fucking hell on me. I hope it paid well.

Okay, so would you consider having that foot lopped off and replace it with a simple spring loaded pivoted prosthetic foot?

No idea. Don't own 'em anymore. Moved off the family farm a few years back. Never saw anything too bad when dealing with horses. Most horses however I know just get euthanized.

>just get euthanized

Yeah, i know that. But i'm not sure why they do that. I've never heard about any "failures in attempts to give horses prosthetics". Because if people have been TRYING to do it with horses and they're just too stupid to adapt, then i'd understand.

I'm a little worried people just do that because once a RACE horse, or a prize horse breaks a leg, they become useless to the owner, so they put it down from a purely economical point of view, and private owners do it just because the people who own them professionally always do it.

hors was already daed

looks like a cow foot actually

fuck me i dont mind alot of shit but this gets to me too? i imagine it feels like having your toe nail ripped off x100

That is living blood.

imagine ripping off your nail, know how its all pink and bloody and shit for a few days after? there ya go it doesnt bother as much once you know what it is

well, you can imagine those stuff exists in your body too.

You are living in a walking symmetrical meat lines attached to skellington with gelatin joints.

no joke, I actually want to touch it to see what it feels like

I want to poke it with my tiny dick to be honest

thanks user , nice video
here's a rare video of the Lazarus effect in the brain dead

youtube.com/watch?v=H-RXcW16ylQ