Hey don't know if this is a dick move but is it really...

Hey don't know if this is a dick move but is it really? where you have been there for her through out her pain and struggles but stab you in the back with lies in front of your face.. Well this what she did to me.. If you guys want to troll her, ask for nudes, etc whatever you guys want to do go ahead because I'm sad that she did this to me post down what kind of reaction you get from her I would love to see :)

Here are her social media
IG: kyeleenn
Kik: kyeleenn
Tumblr: kyeleenb

Enjoy guys :)

Gtfo, not your personal army faggot.

I'm on it, going to send her a pic of my dick lol. This teacher this bitch a lesson lol

Hey op, ever see those threads where someone recruits Cred Forums to harass someone because they pissed off op? And then you see something like...
>nypa ?
That stands for "not your personal army"

Why would she want to see you maggot cock fam?

Also you are now OPs bitch

fuck you user calling people faggot jeez what a fucking fag user ^

Somebody whiteknight this cuck's thread

Fam, lol. Never spoken to a black lad before.

NYPA newfag

I love how people started saying "DUDE NYPA LMAO" and now everybody says it..
..even though a lot of you fags would take any chance to fuck with girls before everyone got on the not your personal army train
Not that you should be op's bitch, just perpetuating the meme makes you bitch enough

tits or gtfo faggot

Im with you, we should all stick up for each other lads. Lets show her the power of user and the chan

>the chan

Kys newfag

So story op I need some form of emotional ammo

Just sent her a message , telling her some fagget white knight is trying to see her nude. Apparently someone else did and she's going to provide me with his facebook . Gl fagget you dun goofed. Better hope you can explain to your mom why the cops are at the door soon :) you really shouldn't call have them and stated how you feel suicidal and have them hostage

Coming from someone who doesnt like a personal army raid lol

New fags, hope this thread dies. Bump

No duh this thread is gonna die at some point^

Really? You love it? You fucking love it, courtney?

Nigga you basic

Underage b& enjoy your puberty

M8 don't care if you message her or not but ok thanks for being a fgt

>talking to a girl who has 1000 instagram followers and her profile pic is cakeface duckface

your own fault for not being able to identify a disgusting whore tbh famalam, you aint getting anywhere with that shit unless youre 10/10 ripped lifting since the age of 10, learn from your mistakes and next time dont be the beta cuck listening to a girls shit while she fucks other guys

True thanks for the advice m8 I appreciated

>rides to protection of damsel in distress on tinternets
>calls op white knight