ITT : Post your God-Tier Best-of-the-Best movies

ITT : Post your God-Tier Best-of-the-Best movies

Pretend you're at a party / bar / family event / vacation and you've finally met someone cool to talk to, but you have to leave.
As you're saying goodbye, you are compelled to give this person ONE SINGLE film recommendation.
That is the only film you should post ITT.

Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jKLTzbBBHA
youtube.com/watch?v=_LzZhidarXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you're looking for a dark/depressing atmosphere with a great plot this is your movie

This is what OP looks like guys

he's right, that's me in the far left, middle photo

yea i like that one a lot, a must see to be sure

this one is also great

The Godfather

If you haven't seen it then do yourself a favour and get on it.

what type of movie you looking for. horror,action,suspenseful,comedy,cartoon/animated/happy

god tier pick, user. it was between posting that or Drive for the OP

>Don't ever talk to me or my girlfriend's son ever again

Im giving you a night call to tell you how i feel.

this is a great movie and anthony hopkins from hannibal plays amazing

that scene where the redhead chick gets her head blown off is incredible OP

whats this movie about op?

The original of course. Not the shitty remake.

I was kinda disappointed at this movie. It wasn't bad, but I was waiting for so much more based on the recommendations I had heard.

some anons recommended me this and holy shit im so glad they did. its nothing like i thought it would be, what a beautiful film.

best chuck movie

great pick. one of Franco's best performances, and he's had some good ones

agree

Good choice

blue ruin was better

Fucking love this movie. The two sequels are great as well

The Intregral version. Not the sanitized American cut.

ca c'est du lourd

OLD BOY, the korean one its so much better than the american

Let me guess, you're a basic bitch

get this fucking shit out of here. you cant be serious

another one that was user recommended, it stuck with me for a while after viewing. not the greatest movie ever, but hardly anyone i know has seen it. worth watching definately.

Samefag

Kys samefag.

samefag. /off please.

Samefag

samefag. delete thread.

It is not worth watching. It is pure shit. Terrible acting, paper-thin plot and shoestring budget. Gaaaaaay

the same person. I think op is a bot

same fag

BOT samefag.

Samefag

I'd probably recommend the babe.

I wish I had what the main character did...

fhmfl

What is different in the two?

You have Down's Syndrome.

I've posted twice you stupid faggot.

samefag.

Pedos damn near ruined my love of this movie.

bait. kys

actually being this much of a faggot.

yea it had hardly any budget and to be honest i spaced out once or twice. but the ending made up for it. like i said it stuck with me for a while after it was over, few movies are able to do that. worth a one time viewing at least.

That movie was shit

It's not fair though. She's fucking hot. It's not my fault she's 12 in the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jKLTzbBBHA

Nice choice. One of my favorite films of all time.

Easy, unless your mother is an astronaut.

Does it hurt?

There is about 30 minutes cut from the American version. The integral version is WAY superior. It expands on their relationship more (which is why the cut was made in the first place) and you get to see them go on some epic jobs together. It's the only version worth watching. Also....the ring trick. Film is fucking genius. youtube.com/watch?v=_LzZhidarXs

This

Still can't believe they tried to remake this movie.

They don't show them going to clean in the american version?

They show some of it but like that clip I posted, that's nowhere to be found in the American TV version. The directors cut/integral version is the only way to go.There is a whole bunch of other stuff totally missing from the American version.

Evan?

One of the best movie in my opinion

Fresh

Haf u seen a shef?

a classic

Mr. Nobody

I mean, Drive is great and all

Dum dum dem dum du dem du dum dum dem dum du dem du dum dem ah ha uh ah uh I'm giving you a night call tell you how i feel dum dem uh ha uh i want to drive you through the night down the hill

most of u guys have fuckin terrible taste. Is that 'enemy' movie with jake gylenhaal actually good? or is it confusing artsy bullshit that makes no sense?

it's both
good if you're a cool guy
confusing artsy bullshit if you're an autistic fucking retard
so i'm gonna assume you won't like it

excellent pick

Pretentious crap.

Man, that's probably the worst use of the word pretentious I've seen in some time.

overrated piece of shit film. Literally my pick for top 3 worst movies ever. Seriously, dafuq is so great about this film? And if you say because it was by quintin tarrentino, go fuck yourself up your ass, he is an ugly overrated shitbag. All his movies are trash, except reservoir dogs.

Fuck, looks like I have been watching the American version :(

dubs of truth, although i also like Hateful 8, and can tolerate Inglorius Basterds

I watched hateful 8, literally the most boring western I have ever saw. And I'm counting the old ones where the scenes are long, and not all A.D.D. new cut every 2 seconds. And What I really really hated about Inglorius Basterds was the fact that it was nothing but a shill-jerk-off fest for all the kikes that still can't get over WW2, and they want a movie about Hitler where the jews kill him? Oh fuck you up your fucking ass with that shit. I can't stand alternate reality movies where everything is the same except ONE thing, like the jews fighting, HA! jews are the biggest pussies on the planet.

well i guess i can't argue with that. it did really trigger me that the chick was fucking a nig nog, but it kind of consoled me that she let him die

Well, I like Samuel L. Jackson. I just hate tarantino movies. I chuckled a bit when he got shot in the dick though. Only good part of that movie. lol

It is a nice movie about finding love with someone in the midst of a gas station killing spree. Can sex trump the impulse to kill?

Spoilers: fuck no.

Unless it's Top Gear, Monty Python, or The Benny Hill show, and it's from England..... it's trash.

This was pretty legit. Just watched this again today.

Nice

God-tier, probably not.

A widely seen film? Definitely not. This is something I recommend to people that ask me for something interesting to watch.

Films like this will not be made again. Not financially viable.

I think we would know genarally whether or not this person is a horror comedy documentary type or what? Are you trying to leave them with something that is meaningful to you, so they understand you better? If its a kid, are we trying to mentally scar them with stuff like the grudge or candyman? I need a scenario to make the suggestion work.