So what are you on tonight, Cred Forums?

So what are you on tonight, Cred Forums?

Pic related
>RGs

Other urls found in this thread:

alphabaymarket.com/alphabay-market-guide/
bluelight.org/vb/threads/648356-List-of-Dangerous-amp-Potentially-Unsafe-Combinations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

water and good sleep

c'mon man benadryl is pure shit

im on heroween

benadryl isn't a real drug fuck off

Im smoking weed and drinking redbull to get through this guard shift my user dude

heroween

that's what i'm saying, also the potentially enjoyable high is deffenetely not worth the next day hangover. This shit is worse than fucking alcohol. Also get clean man

Xanax, Beer and Weed...How does that shit feel anyways?

>nothing
Weed and xanax coming tomorrow im.so happy

>potentially enjoyable high
>benadryl

if you think that high is even remotely enjoyable, you don't know what a real enjoyable high is.

Waiting for my KATY shipment to arrive from getlimitlesshere.com

300mg of tramadol

It's deffenetely worth it's money, i paid ~$50 for all the 5 pills.. It might not be as intense as the god tier pills, but sniff a half, combine it with a fat joint n' some beer and it'll do just fine

I am in a town where i don't know anyone and have no connections so i am drinking water. I would pay triple for weed

Have you done it before? I just get Modafinil

fuck that shit. pharmaceuticals are not real drugs nigga

The last time I did xanax I took like 7 over a day or two and I don't remember my weekend. I don't remember eating or even leaving the basement.

I wouldn't call it a high.

lmao finding weed is easy

This is all I can get for the time being. Painkillers are my fav.

No i heard it is great , i called them yesterday they said they are backed up right now on there orders because of an article that was written about them on edm.com

don't knock it till you try it

I don't trust anyone here

I don't really enjoy taking non MDMA pills, especially pharmaceuticals

Nice, i've only tried xanax and ecstasy. I've been hearing a lot about opiates. My dad has a script for tramadol so i might try that. what are those pills exactly? maybe my connect has some..

just try getting involved with people who seem weed friendly AND people frendly, it's usually that dreadlock guy with a rasta bracelet/collar. Note to never directly ask for the stuff, good way to start a conversation is to ask for a piece of rolling paper.

that's the only shitty part about xanax. blacking out sucks but if you try to stay up through the whole buzz, you'll enjoy it and remember it. well for me at least.

Nothing, waiting till the weekend to do some 1P-LSD and some DMT

bro are you snorting xanax?? what a fucking waste man

RG 11 - MDMA based pills, so far hadn't experienced any side effects, decent 5 hours+ high.

I was talking about the RGs. You can actually snort MDMA, you know?

God tier tastes, my friend.

Was more of a failed attempt at humor. Do people really use benadryl recreationally?

Anyone knocking benadryl ITT is a dumb faggot who's never done the DXM+DPH combo, also known as the "what the fuck is my brain and what is real life" combo.

of course you can snort MDMA, im not a fucking dunce cap. i thought you were talking about snorting half a xan. Which we all know is a waste of time.

The Dextromethorphan in benedryl is a dissociative psychedelic like ketamine and PCP. If you get the pure powder it's better, but drinking a full bottle of cough mix will do the same thing

what we all also know IS that xanax itself is a waste of time. Right, guys? ;; )

How the fuck would you fight through the drowsiness?
Also yes I'm a faggot who doesn't know this shit

Xanax is gay but if you can get alprazolam powder on deepweb its worth it

You don't. That's the point of dissociatives, they disconnect you from reality and leave you in a trippy world. Too much and you're KO'd tho. I've seen 2 people i know have too much, pass out and piss themselves

snorting xanax will never work. it doesn't get absorbed through mucous membranes. Ingesting it is the best way to take them.

i'm honestly a bit worried about buying drugs from deep web. Is it reliable? Is it safe? Is it worh it? What about prices? Any details are welcome.

Also if any of you actually try this start with 300/300 DXM+DPH and have weed on-hand for the peak. You won't regret it. Or maybe you will. Worth experiencing at least.

I dunno, benzos kinda help me out a lot, even at high dosages. They just kinda sedate me and make me not give a fuck, which is good. Wouldnt say its a waste of time but there are better drugs out there

Some friends of mine and one of my exs were doing ket and xanax one night (pure powdered xanax). They got the bags mixed up and most have done bumps of xanax, anywhere between 5 and 10mg each. The next day was like herding zombies, they were awake but nothing going on in their heads

exactly, thats why i always chew up my bars.

I once did around 900mg dxm combined with like 250mg dph, and it brought me in and out of reality and the dream world seamlessly. i would just close my eyes and i would be engulfed in this crazy world.

Diphenhydramine is what gets you high from benadryl, and it's more that it makes you delirious then high

Deep web if done right is more reliable than your dealer John Doe who's most likely cutting your product to garbage purity. Prices are varied but run of the mill prices for bulk are $4 per acid tab, $80ish for high quality coke, $10 a g of MDMA, so you're getting good deals across the board. Stay domestic and never order FE (Finalize early, basically they get the money before the product ships out) shit unless you wanna take a risk for the price difference, otherwise you have pretty much no chance of getting ripped off. I use alphabay most of the time, there's a guide here alphabaymarket.com/alphabay-market-guide/ but you should put in the research yourself, all I'll say is that I've never had a problem with orders except when ordering out of country and ordering FE. Product I've recieved is always A+, worst I ever got was some 2C-B that wasn't super strong but it was still a great night.

There's no fucking DXM in benadryl and there's no DPH in cough syrup. You are confusing 2 entirely different substances.

For the people asking about recreational benedryl uses, large doses are delerium inducing and can be pretty nightmarish. Even if you know how to keep a good hear in your shoulders it's still extremely unpleasant having to piss every 3 minutes so there's not much positive to say about it.

That said, 3-4 benedryl is a nicely sedating body high that I occasionally use. The constant need to piss isn't fully there but you get some pretty terrible drymouth.

A nice combo and beer of course. Inb4 bo3

>pic related

Kek I never went so hard on DXM but my friend has, his 900mg DXM +300mg DPH trip sounds very similar. He said he entered into the machinescape through a large bloodstream, popping out of some veins covered in blood to find gore-infused machinations and meeting machine elves telling him "You came in through the wrong door". Shit sounds fucking bonkers.

>meme drugs for meme children who cant find real drugs
have some ket u fucking waste

That doesn't mean there isn't some valuable garbage to behold getting high on that combo, so go snort cat valium faggot.

dam i so miss speed man

Am I the only one high on meth in this thread? I've only smoked an 8 ball these past two nights. Damn I feel like a tweaker

Not him but I'm glad I'm not the only person who saw the machine elves on DXM. I was confused as fuck why it felt nothing like DMT but I was seeing them anyway. That was a huge dose I had taken while I was on wellbutrin though, so nothing I've done before or since has been anywhere near that intense.

I'm afraid it does, I've seen the effects of insufflation.

See

but theres no reason to when you can get better drugs

Are you a family fag now or something?

Ha, I had something similar, mixed up a small baggy of ket with a decent sized bag of 2C-B since I didn't have my glasses, within seconds of hitting the line the burn was the biggest "wow I just fucked up" moment of my early drug days, nothin' like blowing a 50mg line of 2C-B straight to the dome by accident.

My bad, i got mixed up with benylin which had both in

I know that burn well. Once did some 2cc with friends, each had 40mg then split a dose and snorted it (about 15mg). I've heard the burn described as "like snorting a fisherman's friend). After the burn subsided I had one of the most intense trips. Never snorting a 2cx again tho

Subjective but yeah I'd agree ket is better. Sometimes you just don't want to wait the time for it to ship though, and during those waiting periods a 5 minute walk to CVS is not that much of a hassle in order to enjoy a weekend.

Pepto bismol chewables. High roller

That's interesting, I didn't know there was a syrup with both of those in it, at least not here in the US. I guess we both learned something new today.

Yeah that burns a fucking bitch, haven't really dabbled with the 2C series since getting my hands on AL-LAD though, that shit is a fucking Elder-God tier psychedelic in my book, right under 4-AcO-DMT for me.

You absolute fucking fiend, go to rehab

The 2CXs are my personal faves, love the visuals, the energetic body load, the whole package. Tried my way through the lysergides and the psilocybin derivatives, and 2CXs always wins for me.

Would love to try the thiomescalines and thiomescalines but they're incredibly rare. One of them can give you synaesthesia and another can mess around with time perception

RIP liver

Never seen or heard of anyone having thiomescalines, would love to give one of them a try though, oddly haven't given mescaline a try in any of its forms, kind of putting it off since I'm still having too much fun with my current palette. My experiences with the 2C series has been mostly mediocre but I snorted it every time except once, probably gonna see if my buddies wanna get some and give it another try, which one is your favorite? Only had a chance to do 2C-B and 2C-C, think I like 2C-B more since it was always a more fun time to use with my friends than 2C-C was.

I never found any joy or pain relief from Tramadol, but my pain doc switched me to Oxycontin so tramadol can fuck off.
Some people seem to really love tramadol and to others it does nothing.
I have a box of 60 X 100mg just sitting in my medicine cabinet. Maybe I'll give it another go one day when I'm done with Oxy's.

Such a retarded statement. I hope you die from some shitty herb you abuse :)

From my experience;
2CB - mostly purple and green visuals, good body load, nice to redose after 4 hours
2CC - wider colour range of visuals, tracers and time distortions, good body load, nice to redose after 4 hours.
2CE - great visuals, heavy body load, heavy mental load. Wouldn't redose
2CT7 - more pastel colour visuals,
2CD - as it's been described - pharmacological tofu. It takes on the qualities of whatever you take with it.
DOC - the amphetamine version of 2CC, lasts 8 hours so you don't want to redose. Bit heavier body load than 2CC

nah.. just hadn't done it in some time

>2CB - mostly purple and green visuals
Thanks doc

Gonna try to get some 2CT7 and 2CD then, those sound like I can probably do some very fun combos with other psychs using those two, thanks for the info Cred Forumsro

One day I'll do LSD + MDMA + 2CB + Mescaline, and that day I'll be flying all over the universe.

Easiest way to describe it. You get the same fractal overlay as other psychedelic but the colour range seems limited

I'd stick to just mdma and a psychedelic, all 4 together would probably be a bit much. If you want to push the psychedelic side a bit more, then have some DMT just at the peak

Be careful with the 2C-Ts (There's a few different ones). 2CT7 won't mix with a lot of things, it makes dangerous combos.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/648356-List-of-Dangerous-amp-Potentially-Unsafe-Combinations