Is it wrong I wish my dog was dead? I've had him since I was 8 and I love him and all, good times you know...

Is it wrong I wish my dog was dead? I've had him since I was 8 and I love him and all, good times you know, but I really wish he'd just die to I don't have to deal with him. I have another younger dog and everytime I play with her he just annoys the fuck out of me. He's had a long and good life now it's time to fuck off and let a younger, cuter, nice dog take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coq_au_vin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes....

You are in fact a monster. May the fiery pits of hell bring you suffering not even the worst of men would have to endure.

You and I suffer the same illness.

Do the dog a favour and kill yourself

Nope, he's your property. Feel free to euthanize him anytime soon. However, just in case you have children, this does not apply for human beings. Just stick to the rules and morale of the civilazation you're in (e.g. if you're from vietname you're free to eat him).

How old is the dog?

Only animal i know of that is supposed to be good when they're old is rooster.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coq_au_vin

Although i suppose you could make dog soup.

Kill him with your dick up his butt then sell me the video

Well, when you're old and decrepit and your kids don't give a shit about you, if you don't have amnesia, I think back on this fucking dog and blink away those tears because you earned them nigga

I have no idea how to eat dog, especially when it's old. As deriving from a wolf, I guess the meat must be bitter somehow.

Cooking in wine (like deer) sounds like a good idea. However, telling that the vet before euthanization may not be the best idea.

I wonder why OP wants to eat his dog. Is the meat so expensive in the country you're living in?

Dog about 11 years old, he's violent, loud, stinks like shit because he fucking eats his own. He's also got a fucked up leg that dislocates on the regular. I'm just kinda fed up with. I'll cherish the memories for sure but the little fucker does nothing but get on my nerves

And no I will not eat my god damn dog or kill it with my dick in it

You got issues and it's not the dog

And no I will not eat my god damn dog or kill it with my dick in it. Just want it gone is all

Can he walk up and down steps on his own?

>dog since 8
>dog = 11yo
> that makes OP = 19yo
He's within your responsibility now. As probably one of your family members bought it for you, speak to them. Your good doggo deserves a painless sleep without contiuous leg dislocations. It's better than having him killed in an "Accident" because the "fucker" gets "on your nerves".

Oh, and are you gonna eat him or not?

Nice,, hope your kids have the same attitude as you and flick the switch when your 50.. stupid motherfucker

Wrong calculation.
The doggo equals roughly a 77yo human. That's an age where you can look back on your life and decide to die. With 50 you're still in your job and earning money.

Besides that, there are countries on the world that support human euthanasia. However, the dog cant talk for himself, so the owner has to decide.

Hope this op dies in cancer fucking fagcunt

no I will not eat him I respect his dignity a little too much for that I want him gone or dead partially for selfish reasons and partially because I hate to hear him whine in pain about his leg, and no, he cannot walk up and down stair by himself

Kys fucking incest cunt hope ur whole family die from cancer

If a dog is genuinely unhappy day after day and expresses it with Shady Behavior then maybe it is time for him to go.

OP feeling annoyed with his dog is by no means a good enough reason to kill the dog though, and even considering it under the circumstances is just plain selfish, no matter how much you can justify it after the fact.

On the one hand, you can be a fucking fag.

On the other hand, you can be not a fucking fag

Please kys fagcunt hope ur whole family die from cancer

Hey, I get a bit emotional when I think about him like this ok? I get emotional I get defensive I get defensive I get aggressive. It just sucks seeing him lounging around doing almost nothing all the time and when he tries to do something he snaps at everyone because his leg just fucks him over

just give the dog to the pond or something. no need for unnecessary blood.

>I want him gone or dead partially for selfish reasons
Nothing wrong with that. Adults do that all the time, it's called "retirement home" and is fully accepted by the western civilization.

I hear the struggle not within yourself but within others (family members?) you'd have to put your morale into. Prepare for a morale discussion with arguments I threw in (age, leg, etc.) and keep the discussion positive. Put it into context with your time, manpower and other duties. Your parents e.g. expect performance from your. Caring about the old doggo will cut your performance. Just follow the same discussion when adults are using retirement homes for their parents.

Fuck you pathetic cunt that knows nothing about loyalty.

You'll end up alone and deserve it.

Well, I could say "the end justify the means".

I'm no expert in doggo handling, but there are cases where families have eg 8 wild doggos living in a mess. After taking them away from the family, the dogs cant be given to other families as you'd have to educate them to behave like a normal doggo. For being unplaceable into other families, the local shelter has no solution but to euthanize them.

Morale is something you must have the money, manpower and time to afford.

I completely relate with you on this I've had the same 2 dogs since I was maybe 7-8 and now one of them has lumps in her hips which might be cancer and can't walk very well and the other one I think has dementia or something because he's always confused looking when he's walking around and barks at random things but as soon as they die I don't want anymore animals

I completely relate with you on this I've had the same 2 dogs since I was maybe 7-8 and now one of them has lumps in her hips which might be cancer and can't walk very well and the other one I think has dementia or something because he's always confused looking when he's walking around and barks at random things but as soon as they die I don't want anymore animals because they're too much of a hassle

Lmao fuckin captchas told me it didn't work

dogs aren't toys you fucktard. Please do them a favor and give both of them away to someone that actually likes animals and wants to take care of them. After that you can go and fucking kill yourself

thanks user, im sure I painted myself as the biggest fag on the internet but im just so fed up of the poor fucker always limping around the house or doing nothing at all. Its pretty stupid because this is all anonymous and I technically don't have to hid anything but I just don't like telling anyone how fucked up this situation has got me. eg. he trundled past me a few weeks ago and kinda stopped and gave me his best hung dog look. I fucking excused myself from the group I was in to go to the toilet to quietly sob for a little bit

As I mentioned before: Who the fuck is going to take in a 11yo, wounded doggo with dislocating leg that could die like any month?

Ever thought of the humans? They get attached to the old doggo tho he will die within the next 3 months? Are you willing to work in a hospice that brings in people to die only to learn to love them and lose them after some months? This is not what a normal human can do (besides some nuns).

This is excellent bait

You own a shovel, right?

This