I want to die in a painless manor...

I want to die in a painless manor. So far my best options seem to be carbon monoxide poisoning and an overdose of sleeping pills but I have read that sleeping pills' formula has been changed and makes death a lot less common. I also don't own a car, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 Nails and socket and let the eletricity flow

"Results From Failure: Deep burns from 500-1000 volts, ventricular fibrillation at 110-220 volts, and severe neurological damage"
How common is it to fail?

If u do it right, u will die to 100%

Okay, so how is it done 'right' exactly?

Hey retard, I'm feeling generous so I'll throw you a bone.

The nails should be fixed, so that u can't tear them out and you should bend them around ur Hand that u can't let them go

7-8 5mg of Valiums and you won't feel anything.its like going under anesthesia. A painless way to go.

Keep this in stickynotes for your convenience.

Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

This is good. Saved.
This too is good.

Heliumfag here, as a side note if you really want to off yourself I think you should spend time experimenting with drugs of different varieties, might as well have some fun before you go, right?

Shotgun to the upper rear of the mouth will seperate your brainstem, killing you instantly.

I honestly just don't care right now.
Fun doesn't interest me.

toaster in bath tub

Try some K before you go, Op. Wellll worth it fam.

See

Drugs will make things interesting.

Fuck is K? Never touched drugs or alcohol.

respiratory depression is your best bet
you can get RC benzos online and alcohol shouldn't be hard to find. mix copious amounts and you won't remember living until it's too late

Seconding this, if you don't do ket before you kill yourself you missed out HARD.

Try oxygen poisoning. It's easy, you just breath normally for the next 50-60 years until the naturally abundant oxygen in our atmosphere slowly oxidizes your cells until you die - with no pain!

Damn dude no wonder you want to off yourself, you know how much more common suicide would be without drugs to escape reality with? I sure as fuck wouldn't be bothering with this anymore and neither would any of the people I know.

ketamine u fuckin mong

All Manors are painless as they're buildings, that said there is a chemical used to clean gold that if injested you go to sleep and never wake up

Are you fucking retarded. I could eat that and not get sleepy.

if you just want to have a nap do this