Why did my dad/mom circumcise me, Cred Forums?

Why did my dad/mom circumcise me, Cred Forums?

Common practice. Unfortunately. But my mom told me apparently when they were going to circumcise me the doctor was trying to tell them it's not necessary. They wen't along and did it anyways. I'm fine with it all in all

Where is my foreskin, parents ?

strange americans

To please the jew

Because 100 years ago, the faggot who made kellogs cereal didn't want you to masturbate.

They didnt want you to live with the shame of not being cut thank them

Because no matter what the un-cut manlets say, it is the healthier approach.
>I'm un-cut by the way, I just know the facts.

I used to be. But it takes like 10 seconds to wash your dick, bro.

I don't thin anything he ever did has come even remotely close to stoping me. We should make a rule 34 on Kellogg just to fuck with him in the grave.

Oh god another shit-tier argument thread full of people who think a foreskin has any use aside from covering your bell end. In this thread there will be the usual lies and bullshit:

>foreskin does more pleasure to grill
>grils like foreskin moar
>foreskin makes it look better
>Foreskin stops dik from getting scratched from ruff treatment
>There is nevar eny reason 2 cut, even if ur dik medically requires it

and the cut arguments:

>Its necessary becuz reasons
>It gives moar pleasure
>It looks better

And even then the cut people have less bullshit than the uncuts

Sage.

So you don't touch yourself at night

>the facts
>the propaganda
If you truly believe cut your dick then retard.

Propaganda? From who, faggot? Only people I could think of are the majority of chicks who prefer cut dicks.

because your parents allowed themselves to be manipulated by the med school Jew.

This thread is always the same.

Would you prefer having your lips or having them removed at birth?

Would you prefer having your eyelids or having them removed at birth?

Would you prefer having finger/toe nails or having them removed at birth?

Would you prefer having earlobes or having them removed at birth?

Would you prefer having nipples or having them removed at birth?

Would you prefer having your tongue or having it removed at birth?

Would you prefer having foreskin or having it removed at birth?

Debate fucking OVER.

>people who think a foreskin has any use aside from covering your bell end
You mean people who actually know medical fact? Since it's a very useful piece of cock

That has no correlation.

Insecure fag is insecure

Because they were ignorant and allowed themselves to be easily influenced by propaganda/doctors/society. Because they didn't respect your human right to bodily integrity. Because they didn't care how it would affect your whole life.

Jesus you're fucking sporatic.
Conversation thus far
>uncut is unhealthy
no that's bullshit
>bullshit that grills like cut?
That doesn't have anything to do with what i just said
>you're insecure

Like whhhhat?

The Jews you moron.
Also whatever Christians and Muslims who adopted the kike practice.

OP here. Not saying it's a bad thing, just wondering the motive.. feels weird knowing that they both know that my dick is cut...

Why don't you ask them?

because they hate you and they dont want you to have an enjoyable sexuality.

Do you know any circumcised boy/man who could cum form a blowjob without interrupting and violently stroking his dick himself?

see? The want to remove all the fun an playful part of sexuality from your life.

Face it: you are reduced to faceless robo-thing that is meant to have exactly as often sex as they were planing on having grand children.

My advice is instant hero.

> pic realted they have a better life than you

idk im black and im circumcised, i really dont care my dick is big so i can masturbate without lube anyway

> dick is big
> implying (?)
> can masturbate without lube

Did you even try thinking?

>mfw some faggot says "women prefer cut"
>giving a shit what women think
i'm cut and this is a stupid fucking argument. women like refugees who attack and rape them. a woman let more than a million of them into western europe. women are retarded and have no idea what's good for them or what they even want from day to day

Because theyre imbeciles.

but for real, the fact that "womyn like it better", even if it was true generally which I doubt, should have zero impact on the parents decission to chop off such a sensitive apart of the boys body.

The fact that there are sometimes reasons to do that does not imply that we should do that without waiting for issues like phimosis to disapear on their own. That happens very often, you know?

>It's better to be cut because I can't take literally 10 seconds out of my day to wash my dick
I'm cut (for medical reasons) and even I know that you're full of shit

The way I see it
>Don't cut the kids dick
>be useful fucking parents and teach them to spend the 5 seconds it requires to wash their dick
>When they get older they can get it cut themselves

Get out of here with your sound logic.

to me it's all about consent. unless it's an absolute medical necessity, as you allude to, and as it was for me, it should be up to a male to choose when he comes of age. 18, say, just to pull a number out of my ass. in all other situations it's basically cosmetic and that does not fall under a parents right to choose for their child

This is how i feel too.

T.cutfag

agreed

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

Also, fun fact, fairies are void of all genetalia!

Because they're faggots.

Nullos

>are void of all genetalia!
little you know how easy it is to cut a hot pocket.

Circumcision is how the Jews mark their cattle user

>your parents literally mutilated your dick when you were a child because of the kikes

Do some god damn research, cut or uncut, medically doesn't matter both have a benefit. Most harm it causes is a sense of loss or something missing, but studies show there is no real difference.

Early history shows it as a way for branding a defeated enemy, or a way to mark a slave.

And are we not already slaves. Look fighting over a penis type and not a real issues.

Also OP is a Faggot.

If you love circumcision so much, why are you still uncut?

>but studies show
well what about citation than?

>both have a benefit
What does cutting benefit?
>hint: nothing
>It's lies.

Don't mutilate kids.

>Most harm it causes is a sense of loss or something missing
Nice try Goldberg.