Hey b

Hey b,
So im having about 1 year long distance relationship with gf. Everything was quite ok until she started to go to a university. She used to chat with me whenever possible but now its hard even to get a morning message. She always says shes busy. The thing is i dont want to lose her so im trying to chat whenever possible, tried talk this out but she always gets mad. Last time we almost broke up. When i ask why she doesnt show me that she loves me she just says - why dont you believe me, im tired of accusations etc etc. I dont really know what to do. Should i just give give up on her ? I dont really want to lose her. I can provide more info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cnFyC6cK-r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to give my personal opinion, long distance NEVER work out, its always a literal case of trust and humans are not trustworthy.

if she is bitching about being accused of not loving you when all you did was ask her if she still feels the way she does for you, and then instead of giving you an aswer she gives you a question, it sounds like to me she's hiding something. remember though, it's Cred Forums dont take opur word for it just tell her how you feel about it all and acknowledge that she may be stressed out too with uni work

Sorry to hear dude, long distance can be hard.

We can't make you break up with her, but if you start to feel like she is avoiding you contently, you might want to consider parting ways and making a life with someone who is willing to be there and make an effort to see/talk/be with.

And even with her at uni, she could still call you when she has free time. I have a friend who has a boyfriend in a diff country and he still manages to message her and make time for her.

-a helpful guy

although a better option is to save up some money go to her and have a surprise day with her.
1 of 2 things is gonna happen
1. it reignites her love and it works out
2. she realises her mistake of sleeping with john (if she did) and she breaks down, ffails her degree and you get to laugh at her whore ass because you deserve better

Ye, im trying to understand her. When we almost broke up she even said that doesnt feel the same way like she used to about me, basically we broke up. After that i said that i dont want to lose her, and if its end then ill be gone forever. After hour or so she replied that she dont care, she want to be with me, she cant live without me. Maybe this is only my fault. I know that long distance shit sucks, but somehow we managed to be together for a yea, no arguing whatsoever.

Reading this type of things are making me so sad. Its not like shes avoiding me, just feels like shes not that interested in me anymore. Whenever i chhat with her she opens some group chats first, its annoying me

hah :D Thats actually a great idea, but having trouble here, she always visits me at weekends, and at the schooldays i dont have that much tome to visit her, 2hr drive

-Guy you replied to

I think it might be time for you to move on, you sound like she's been doing this for a long time.

i think it might be best to move on and find a girl who is ready to be with you and make a life.
she should probably focus on her schooling, then go for a relationship after she finishes

its been a month since all this started. Its pretty hard to move one, real hard tbh. The thing is - i dont want someone else and im not be able to find someone else

She's lost interest in you bro, if she'd still love you she would've made time for you and kept things interesting. She just doesn't want to break up yet because she's not ready for the drama, shes letting it carry on a bit longer so it fades. Atleast that's what i think. Or she could be done with your whiny ass, nobody likes a sorry loser.

Sorry that im writing this like a retard - never actually posted anything here before. Forget to mention - ive been thing about the antidepresants - are they worth it ? I dont want to lose her, but i dont want be startled all the time aswell.

yeah, oh man. She will be coming over this weekend - should i try to talk this with her ?

I know this can be hard, just end things with her if you're finding this hard or confusing.

No one is worth staying with if it means you're starting to doubt yourself and your mental health is depleting.

If she doesn't want to talk about how to make it work, you end things blunt and just leave it at that. Delete all contact etc

I highly doubt you wouldn't be able to get someone else

And yes, you should TRY TALKING TO HER this weekend, if things go bad, end it or fight for it. your choice

this happens every year around now.

Here, roll.

long distance doesnt work
shes fucking some other dude
go fuck some other bitch
dont be a weak faggot

I'd like to add to that

>hey maybe we should take a break
>fuck like rabbits, record everything
>cry like a bitch after she leaves and go find someone else

You should, but not in a sorry way. Don't apologize for anything, man up and ask what the situation is and what she wants. If you act in a sorry way she isn't going to tell you straightforward so ask it in a non-emotional way, that way she will know what's up.

And if she still acts mysterious tell her to call you when she stops acting like a cunt.

Your relationship is over bro. The sooner you accept it the better.

I've been there OP. LISTEN to me! Don't talk to her that much even if it's hard! make her come to you. Don't be weak.

Same guy, to be honest if you don't feel well in a relationship either way you should end it.

op, when I was in college - my GF went to university in a different state. It was really hard and I did totally dork shit to try and make it work. called all the time, got frustrated when she wasn't responding.

I went to visit her in october for break, and it was fucking horrible. A week of me realizing we aren't dating anymore, but that I didn't understand that until that moment. We fucked like once, and it was miserable.

Found out later she had a new boyfriend at school. I guess he found out later that we had fucked, and she lied to him and said I raped her.

so. yeah.

just kill yourself

Long distance is a huge test of resolve and character. It will take a lot of maturity, strength of character, a very high level of communication and truckloads of trust to work. Believe me, if either of you lack in either of the above, the relationship will fail. We had a long distance for 2 years and it was excruciating for both of us. I wish you both all the very best, bro and hope that it works out for you.

If she doesn't like you anymore it's fine. That's what most girls do, they just.... don't like you anymore and u don't know why, but it happens. Don't pay much attention to girls guys, it's like you are digging your grave. They will take you for granted and stop giving a fuck about you. Never be afraid to walk away.

the only pre-university relationships that persist are ones where the partner moves with the student, or the relationship is based on some weird religion that frowns upon sex.

if you do not fall into one of those categories, then dump her. if you really like her, then maybe she'll be sad and come back. if you wait for her to dump you, you will never have a chance.

nice trips, faggot

Sorry to hear that. I´ve been in a long distance relationship twice now - they both fell apart after around 1 year...the best piece of advice I can give you is don´t try to give up yourself just to hold on to the relationship but to think about your own needs. What do YOU want from a relationship and are YOU satisfied with the current situation? Your feelings & needs have value and if she cannot give you the things you need to be happy...well...talk about it with her and if you cannot figure out a satisfying resolution you gotta dump her and move on. People change, realationships change...But within these problems always there´s always a chance for you to grow as a person, to strenghten your personality. YOUR needs are #1 priority. Even if you lose her - life will suck for some time but it will get better eventually. Stay strong bro.

youtu.be/cnFyC6cK-r8

Wow thanks man

The thing is she always goes with - nah everything is okay and thats is, still I feel so opposite

This is so hard. I just want to stay with her