Okay, so I'm going to Nagoya, Japan for a month to blow all my money, what do I even do there...

Okay, so I'm going to Nagoya, Japan for a month to blow all my money, what do I even do there? All I do is play video games, go on Cred Forums, and work. I don't want to spend my month being worthless like I am here, and I plan on traveling around, but what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start fucking women and don't stop until you're confident you've contracted super aids.

Bump

yea pretty much this

I can try

This is probably the best you can hope for in life... Use tinder. Post results before succumbing to super aids.

Anything else Cred Forums

I already have tinder. I banged a black girl and a Mexican on there. The black girl probably has an std, I regret fucking her tbh

Bump

im in tokyo, otherwise i'd introduce you to my japanese girl friends

I plan on visiting Tokyo and Kyoto. How is it there? Also if you play Pokémon Go, have you seen any farfetchd?

Foreigners are hot shit in the clubs there, fuck everything that moves until you cant function because syphilis destroyed your nervous system

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

I've never been to a club before, but I'd feel like I'd fit in since I'm 6'0 and white. I'm scronny which is a downside. Oh, and I have no idea how to dance

Bump

Go to Osaka too. Just for Dotonbori. And you might like Den Den Town.

What's special over there?

Osaka is a lot more friendly than Tokyo tbh. If you play Pokemon go then you'll love it here. Where are you now?

Btw I'm in Tokyo also.

I'm still in America but I leave on the trip October 4th and get back home Nov 5th

Anything I should know before I go?

This is Japan not Africa or Europe so no noggers and no AIDS op enjoy the many fruits of Japan minus the many stds caused by homosexual niggers and their degenerate lifestyles

also travelling round japan in feb with gf.
what do

Got any bitches in Osaka that would fuck me? I'm desperate to fuck someone. Even the fat slut who was my fall to doesn't want my cawk

Uhh...

lol are you ugly user? post a pix and I'll answer your question.

Not ugly.....can't post pics just yet coz too many people in Osaka know who I am. You probably do too.
I'm blonde, 6ft, average built with a slight belly
Can you post a pic of any chicks that might be up 4 it?

I'm heading to Kyoto for like 4 months myself for the first time

Original guy you replied to, Osaka is also the unofficial food capital of Japan, Dotonbori is the main restaurant drag along the river.

Den Den Town is the otaku type area in Osaka, video games and manga culture, lots of little stores.

Also go eat at Zandouya, best ramen in town.

You do realize there's like actual Bj cafes all over Tokyo right ?

please take me with you. We go fuck japanese bitches all day

Both sounds great, I'm a huge videogamr nerd so I definitely want to check out Den Den Town. Thank you

Try tsukemen also.

From the short time I spent in Japan, learn Japanese.

Those people will try their damndest to speak "English" at you and you'll never understand it. Don't let them practice that shit on you, just toss "nihongo wa ii da" at them and put those bitches in their places. Also, you're 10/10 in some of their eyes by virtue of just being white.

Assuming you're white, if you're some brown or black dude they'll all hate you. Black dudes can still get a certain type of girl for free tho.

I'm white tall and scronny. I know hardly any Japanese, just things like "where's the bathroom"

Is it fish?

Fuck no.

Looks like pork. You aren't a picky eater, are you?

socialize. embrace the culture.

Think he meant soup base...

If you keep your mouth shut and don't be 100% nerd then you'll get pussy.
If I were you I'd look for a packed train and find a hot chick or schoolgirl to rub against. I do it quite often but I have to be careful coz I live here.

This one isn't at least. Might have katsuobushi on it but this one isn't fish based.

>Also if you play Pokémon Go, have you seen any farfetchd?
When our (great-)grand fathers fought and died on land, starved and froze during winter months, and charged into machine guns storming beaches, it was all so their pale transgendered grandson could ask a weeaboo if he found a cartoon duck holding an onion

If you can't speak Japanese you're going to miss out on a lot imo. A large chunk of the fun I had came from the reaction I got when I started speaking their language to them. They immediately stopped being intimidated by me and enjoyed talking to me. It made it a particularly pleasant experience and I wouldn't personally recommend going without it.

Although you'd be okay in most larger cities since most of them know English anyway there.

Still, most of them do not like or trust you because you're different, and when you start speaking their own language to them it shows them that you have made the effort to accommodate them when coming to their home. To the Japanese, which possess a culture that is very, very respectful and accommodating, you will be much more welcome when you've shown a respect as great as learning an entire language to a manageable degree.

What do you mean rub against? Like she'll rub me back?

I found it. If you only need it to have it then there's one in Tokyo at either Yoyogi or Disney sea?

Made me laugh pretty hard. To be fair, I don't play the game often but it seems like a trophy to show my friends

" the Japanese, which possess a culture that is very, very respectful and accommodating"
Lmfao.....dude, you could not have stayed here long

Stay away from nigger bars in roppongi. Go to gas panic.

Go to a Gaijin themed bar, pick up Gaijin hunters.

I leave in like 6 days, so I'll be missing out on that then. I do plan on going again in the very distant future, so there's would be my chance to learn it

Greenland

Get LINE. Post your ID I'll message you.

Sounds easy, Will do

It has actually happened where women have done it to me but I meant grope them basically.
One time I was behind a schoolgirl maybe 16. I wasn't going to do anything but at the next stop a huge crowd pushed on and they pushed her so that my cock was in between her ass cheeks.
I got a boner and was stuck like it for 20 minutes. She was saying "it's big" to her friends lol

You should try Jiro's in Tokyo or Roppongi, best sushi in the world. Visit the Fujison, Hiroshima, Utsunomiya (dumplings), Osaka, going for my forth time in November, gonna spend thanksgiving in Osaka, stay at Tokyo inns, get the membership, earn points for hotels, and the have a chain throughout Japan, good price for the quality of the rooms. When you arrive in Kyoto, go to the fourth floor of the mall connected to the train station, and try the ramen resteraunts up there, one place had some kick add black ramen, then go see some castles and don't forget Fukushima Anari (orange tora gates).

Is that an app? Which user is this? (I'm op)

Jesus Christ, don't do that.

This
LINE is amazing. I just told my family back home to get it too

I got dry humped by a ganguro whore on chuo line never said a word. Bitch was crazy with like 3 others.

The tsukemen and nigger bar don't go one I'm in Tokyo. Yeah app.

Haha interesting. Did you get to know her or enjoy just that?

Line posts can be accessed for 100 days by cops use whatsapp for messaging family.

Some gook food is good..... but the majority of it is absolutely disgusting

Dude, don't go there and be a fucking creep

Agreed. I live here and rarely eat rice. Basically anything people eat for a hangover here is based.

Let them engage. Happens sometimes.

I get the train everyday in rush hour....I know some cool tricks.
Women try them too tho, so embrace it. One time I felt something touching my cock....I looked and I saw this woman's bag....I assumed it was the bag but every time I looked the bag wasn't really close after the 10th time I saw her hand coming round the side

I'm not a creep in the US, I won't be one there either

Yep

Get line before the thread dies fucker let's start a group

Just saying, some people on here are fucking worthless degenerates.

You can just walk in the street and pick up a call girl, no need to be creep on trains.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Line s taking a bit to download. Halfway done cuz phone sucks

Oh god Japanese people love the Beatles. So fucking sick of it.

Line has a PC version dork.

I made a line acct. now what

... Autism manifest

Post ID

ID is icicleman7

Kyoto is epic - I was there for Australia Day (in Australian) and all of us at the hostel went OFF.

Karaoke for fuck knows how long, unlimited free drinks with the rent of the room.

Most alcohol I've ever consumed I think.

Annnyway besides that, go and see the castles and shrines. Super touristy sure, but DUDE, that stuff is actually amazing when you realise how ancient a lot of it actually is.

Enjoy your trip OP, make sure you give Kyoto a visit.

K'sHouseBackpackersIsTheShit.jpeg

youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

Delete this if uncomfortable

Well coz I'm a fucktard....I kept getting the same carriage. Think I scared them off

oi im going there end of this year any sweet places for aussies to hang?

I do plan on visiting Kyoto. Thank you

A slutty call girl.....or a well to do successful lady that can't go after gaijin dick because most Japanese are racist.
Trust me bros....I ain't never had a bad experience

People always say it is easy to get girls as a white person in Japan, but I signed up to an online dating site about half a year ago and haven't had any luck yet. I've been looking for a serious relationship with an otaku girl though, maybe I should give up on that.

I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm probably fairly awkward on dates. After the last date the girl asked me 「緊張してた?」

I'm able to get by fine with talking to people at work though, maybe the best thing is just going to a bar and getting drunk.

Huh?

I went to Tokyo and it was really easy to meet girls, everynight there were girls interested but the trick is the same as everywhere else: be good looking, dress in nice fitted clothes. All girls like good looking alpha men.

If you want to gain a big edge learn Japanese, I met some loser there who was 6'1 but bad looking and a pick up artist wanna be social retard who had fucked over 100 girls there while working as a foreign language teacher because he learned Japanese and would constantly hit on them

isn't is legal to gets blown by 14 yr old prozies in japan? ust no actual s e x?

actually a leek nigga
though part of same family

That's the first thing I memorized when I went to Japan

Age of consent is 13 but it's a legal grey area between 13 and 20

go to the robot restaurant in tokyo.

>learn Japanese
Already got this part down, I'm not perfect but I've had a lot of people at work say I'm fluent.
>constantly hit on them
I suppose that is the main problem, I'm not pro-active enough. Need to stop being a 草食系男子, instead of waiting for girls to come onto me.

>Farfetch'd is always seen carrying a leek stalk or spring onion.
I gotcha my nigga but that was first and second gen. New pokedexes say otherwise.

When it starts holding shallots we know we fucked

get ready to be taken advantage of and thrown away by a xenophobic hell hole

You know that feeling of not being wanted? Get ready for that 24/7.

Hahaha

?

Don't think this is true anymore-

Japanese women are shy so remember to do some research on the culture before you go there. You have to approach them first and be respectful. Getting laid there is way easy.

Hahahaha fucking yes lol been here 8 long years.
Lucky for me I was never into Japan anyway. I don't go out of my way to fit in here....and then get treated like an animal/pet/nothing

I live in Taiwan. Visted Japan once, never again. Boring, sterile, and xenophobic. So many better places to visit in Asia.

NO. Japanese women want the savage. BREAK OUT THE DICK.

I think for a short term visit it's fine, and most people were really friendly to us when we were there. But almost every expat I talked to did have stories about the casual racism. Getting fucked by businessmen, the people never REALLY letting you get close, just the casual racism toward westerners. A lot of the expats were kinda lonely, glad to have westerners to talk to.

Be confident.
Walk up close.
Face to face look them in the eyes.
You're fucking one.

Also I wouldn't go to Disneyland and ask schoolgirls to ride something with or act like a friend was scared and to ride along.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY