Love is 100% physical

Love is 100% physical.

I made a thread a few years ago asking if people would prefer to have a physically beautiful but otherwise incompatible girl as their girlfriend or a physically ugly but otherwise compatible girl as their girlfriend. Out of 311 responses, 308 chose the physically beautiful girl. 1 chose the ugly girl. 2 chose neither.

Physically beautiful prisoners get more fans and marriage offers than physically repulsive prisoners. Physically beautiful celebrities get more fans and marriage offers than physically repulsive celebrities.

Love is >99% physical. Anything else (e.g. your personality, your hobbies, or whatever) is pretty much irrelevant... and at best an afterthought. A physically beautiful man or woman could find love after a few minutes or hours of trying and would be spoilt for choice. They would be bombarded with potential girlfriends/boyfriends and countless marriage offers. A physically repulsive man or woman on the other hand could spend their whole life looking for love and be rejected at every turn.

Let's face it, love is 99-100% physical. If you happened to be born ugly, then tough luck. Either settle with another ugly person and try to make the most out of your unfortunate situations while trying to tolerate each other and also trying your best to ignore each others' ugliness or just die a virgin.

I'm blind.
Physical beauty means nothing to me.

>Said the fat fugly fuck unable to get a pussy

woah dude. deep shit... being blind opens you up to ugly people too!

love is the product of hormones released by desirable mates whom have DNA that your child would benefit from.

However through the evolution of society we have made our own values on whom is desirable.

I'm pretty ugly, hairy too, and quite short (5'6) yet have had a few beautiful girlfriends and a couple less beautiful mistakes. Words, arranged in the right way, can be just as attractive as any jawline.

I believe it's less polarizing than that. Yes of course physical beauty has part to do with love, but you also got to realize you're on Cred Forums and Cred Forums no less. I suspect that many just want to get their dick wet. That hardly counts as love.

Love doesn't exist.
What you are referring to is limerence. There are other types of "love" as well that is built on common grounds, trust, respect and friendship.
These types of couplings tends to last a lot longer than the ones built on limerence.

Don't worry user, you will find someone eventually no matter how ugly you are.

If I have to choose between the two extremes
>fugly but compatible / hot but incompatible
I would choose hot.
But I would VERY much prefer an average or even below average girl who is actually compatible to a gorgeous girl with a hideous personality incompatible with mine.
In other words, she just shouldn't be so fugly that your eyes bleed and your cock falls off.

yep exactly what I was thinking and pretty much most of ppl do I guess, that's why to me when I see handsome guy with average girl or another way around I don't immidiately think"oh shit it must be moneys!". It helps you to sleep at night not being mean all the time.

Attractive people get treated better in life. It's just a fact. However, people assume that to be attractive you have to win the birth lottery. I just don't buy this. I think a persons looks/attractiveness has so much to do with body language. A person who smiles, stands confidently and has an open, friendly demeanour is so attractive. Clothes and grooming also make a huge difference. This goes for girls and boys folks.

As far as the hot-incompatible vs fugly-compatible argument goes, I would choose hot-incompatible every time. Sex is a base instinct and I need it. Friendship can be found elsewhere.

that's nice word "limerence" I studied english in uni (not native speaker) and I don't even have it in my fattest dictionary 4chains sometimes useful

Ugly for life, beautiful for fucking. I wouldn't want to live with some beautiful crazy bitch.
And you are comparing two extremes. Most of people had average looking girls with great personality, as I have

How did you find this thread then?

He is extremely short-sighted. Can only see things about 3 inches in front of him.

This isnonky true for men. For wemon its more like 70% how you act, how successful you are, do others like you wtc... and 30% looks and even then if you have money that 30% melts away.

What's your point OP? When it comes to biological attraction we are superficial we are designed that way it's why we are so successful. Stop being such a faggot and start earning some money.

braille screen, haven't you heard bout it

Physically ugly is not compatible in any way. It would be unethical to burden my children with those genes.

>create hypothetical scenario based on implausible dichotomy
>poll Cred Forums
>obtain results
>consider this irrefutable proof of nonsensical theory

only a sith deals in absolutes, faggot

>only a sith deals in absolutes, faggot

wait, isnt that an absolute statement as well?...

>we must go deeper.

Fuck. Obi wan was a sith the whole time