Is fitting a hidden cam in my friend's apartment and viewing the videos after, technically rape?

Is fitting a hidden cam in my friend's apartment and viewing the videos after, technically rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if your name is Hugh Mungus.

Post vids

kek

I'm you might have to share the videos first for some evaluation

I feel like there are some pictures and or videos that are yet to be disclosed

no but im sure it violates several federal laws

This is from my friend who trades with me. He got his friend's laptop webcam. I don't know how to do that yet.
Sorry can't share wins and any more as they're easily traceable. And we could get fucked

Its not rape but if she finds out and decided to press charges, then you might have problems.

yeah, this, and rape is more fun anyway

Mods delete this thread. It's triggering as a female

Not rape in the strictest sense, but illegal as all hell. Felony invasion of privacy, recording someone without their consent, trespass; just to name a few.

You can even break the law by filming in your own home, if you do it without informing your guests. Typically not actionable, but if recordings were made when an expectation of privacy has been violated (bathroom or bedrooms) then yes, legal charges can be made and expectation of a win on the claimant's side is reasonable.

>You can even break the law by filming in your own home, if you do it without informing your guests.
This is a lie

Op, how did you do it?
I've been wanting to do something like that for a while now.

How do you set up a cam like that?

No, not a lie. Your opinion is based on the proliferation of YouTube posts. Read the rest of the paragraph. Not actionable. But where privacy is expected, sure that can be a problem.

More information: It depends on whether you have a right to be in the house and whether you are audio recording and whether you are in an all party consent state or a one party consent state.

If you do not have a right to be in the house, for example, you are outside the house and filming through the windows, it would be illegal for you to film the person inside the house, regardless of the person's age.

If you own the house and you happen to be running a security camera, and it does not have sound or you are in a one party consent state, it might be ok to record the person. It depends on the specific circumstances. For example, if you are filming people in the bathroom or having sex or in other circumstances where they have every right to expect privacy, you will have committed a criminal act.

no but it is all kinds of illegal

only if you get caught

sure, put a hidden camera in your bathroom , see how that turns out for you.

So, if I rob a bank and do not get caught, that makes it legal? Hmm... critical thinking skills....

If you think about her sexually at all without her explicitly initiating it it's rape.

Oh, fuck that noise. Now we are getting into the realm of Thought Police. You, from an outside point of view, cannot control thoughts, period.

moar! lol

DUBS Demands it!

It's rape by the use of your eyeballs rather than your penis.

Period? Are you making fun of menstration?
No group should be made fun of because of their identity you cis-male scum.

So nothing for this set of dubs?

It's not rape but it is illegal.

You have any good ass shots?

It's only illegal if somebody found the cam and will report you to the police.

>Is videotaping someone rape?

Wow. Your generation is truly fucked. How do you stupid fucks not know what rape is? Rape is when you forcibly have sex with someone against their will while they are clearly telling you to stop.

Rape is not regret, it is not videotaping, it's none of this stupid shit.

this

Implying dumb humans can't be raped lmao
>kek

It depends on the state. In my state, one of the parties involved must know about the recording, even if it's the person doing the recording and no one else.

Top Kek.

What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?

There is literally no such thing as "someone doesn't know they are being raped". If you believe that, you have been brainwashed by the leftist agenda and feminism. Congratulations on being a fucking retard.

It's up to the person who doesn't want it to say no, it is not up to the other person to read their mind. Get a grip on reality.

See pic
It's your article

You fucking degenerate triggered Cred Forumstard can't even tell when someone is messing with you
>"Rape is when you forcibly have sex with someone against their will while they are clearly TELLING you to stop"

This fucking bitch who wrote the article should be raped at least 20 times.

>Can't tell when someones messing with you

>Implying there aren't plenty of people who actually believe this bullshit because they've been brainwashed

lol. do you belive you can extend your youth all through your life? you sjw toddler minded fuck

>while they are clearly TELLING you to stop
This literally doesn't apply on college campuses any more. I worked for higher education for a dew years, it's scary how retarded some of the most educated people in human history are. It's almost cult-like from day one, even among non-educational staff. The only people who seemed to have any fucking common sense were the bio professors, security, and the maintenance crew.

Sexual Assault Can Be Physical and Verbal

I have just finished reading the letter by Imrich, Huang, and Bader ["Harassment Guide Limited in Scope," Nov. 16]. I find the third and last paragraphs particularly sticking in my mind. I understand the concerns these gentlemen have expressed. It seem ridiculous that the guide "lumps telling offensive jokes with physical assault or being threatened with one's job," or that a form in the back of the guide "actually lists `verbal' as a form of sexual assault." I say "seems" because I believe there are underlying issues that have not been addressed in the letter by these men. Wisely or foolishly, I am entering this "heated debate."
First, I ask that the reader walk a mile in my shoes. It would be foolish to think that I come to this point without previous experience or bias. My hope is that my experience is a compliment to the readers and that it will add depth and flavor to the discussion. I strongly believe that a person can be sexually assaulted verbally. I say this as a rape survivor and former rape counselor.

>Sexual Assault Can Be Physical and Verbal
>Sexual Assault Can Be Verbal

I stopped reading right there. Please kill yourself. Thank you.

This is true to the extent that if you had a camera in the shower or toilet for example then it would constitute an offence if indecent images or video was recorded.
Source : lawyerfag

ok. we know you read.. so there was one sentence that had any meat at all.

You cannot assault someone with words fucktard

i did not know i can penetrate pussy's with words.
Need to try that.
>anusmouthpussycunt titifuckitus Wingardium Leviosa

>sexual assault
>assault

>feminist
Disgusting shit, stupid feminists.
I hate these whores, is there a similar shit for men? I don't think so, that would be ludicrously if there were a thing called masculism

You are so brave. I would love to hear your story. People need to hear your story. They need to be where you are now.

Rape is the act of forcing/forcefully committing a sexual act against/to/with someone against their will aka without their consent. Rape occurs in marriages in relationships families its everywhere just public opinions differ with regards to which are more serious deserving of prosecution and what not.
>My 2cents worth

youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434

>kek wtf is that shit my wifi is bugging dude looked like he was about to take a wank lmao

I almost fell on the ground from laughing, that video is epic to say the least. Thanks for sharing Top top top kek

> Top kek

>Not rape in the strictest sense
Or in any sense at all

>sexual harassment=/= rape
>all sexual assaults =/= rape
>staring =/= rape
>getting pwned = e-rape

#notallsexualassaults

nope its a cleaver use of a hidden cam

I can't tell if you're serious or joking I was raised and taught that rape is forcing somone to do a sexual act or forcefully committing a sexual act against someone without their consent end of story.
> anything other than that is sjw & feminist bureaucracy bullshit

I don't care how you were raised. As stated not all forms of sexual harassment are rape. Smacking someone's ass at a party isn't the same as choking and penetrating a woman outside of her car in a parking lot while she cries for help. I didn't think this was complex yet you and most college women can't seem to grasp this.

Yes

MOAR!

No, because in order for rape to be consummated, the following requisites have to be met: the penis entered the vagina and force was used.