Can you be criminally charged for beating someone to death in a fighting match?

Can you be criminally charged for beating someone to death in a fighting match?

Been thinking about challenging some loudmouth female professional boxer and go all dirty on her. Hitting the temple, jabbing her nosebone upwards, breaking her neck, whatever opportunity I might get before the referee can act.

If I just get a couple years of prohibition from participating in boxing that's fine by me, as long as there's no jail or cash lawsuits tied to it.

are you living in america? you'll probably be charged with manslaughter (depending on what state you live in). that will be roughly 2 years in max. why are you looking to fight a chick tho? seems pretty faggy to me

as long as you both sign a contract beforehand that says the other person isnt liable for injuries similar to the UFC youll be fine

Cause this hardcore feminist might be able to get a place in the government in a few years from now, with all consequences tied to it.

If she can get out of the way in a legal manner, I gladly take it.

Unsure if brain damaged or just stupid, but no; boxing matches are sanctioned on the basis that both are aware of the risks involved & fight within the rules.

If you start 'flying elbows' at your opponent, it will probably be instant DQ, and you would get a suspension or ban. If you tried to kill yoru opponent in the ring, you would be charged and likely go to jail.

Even in an MMA setting, there are rules and procedures in place to prevent such things from freely occuring.

Why can't you just fight this woman normally? Or are you only motivated to get in the ring with her if there is a chance you can kill her?

If the latter, I think you are a psycho.

You will get charged for manslaughter if you kill said person

this is kind of true OP
You'll have to do something like pretend you're fighting properly then punch her throat or something, crushing her trachea and making her asphyxiate. That way you'd take a loss but say i didnt mean to hit her there.

go to think there is some waiver you could get her to sign? i studies kung-fu for years and on fridays we would spar other students, i fought a few girls here and there but took it easy on them not just because i'm not a dick but there is always a bigger fish and if you kicked a girls ass there someone was going to deal with you at some point. point i am making is that we all signed a waiver to participate in the class, at that point all bets are off, i could have killed a girl then if i wanted to but they were all cool girls there , and im not a dick, and i dont want to get dealt with by someone who would kick my ass bad, that said if she is a loudmouth female boxer god dam fucking murder the bitch user for the keks

Your probably an untrained faggot that wouldn't be able to pull off any of that and would deffinatly get your ass kicked.

You are a gigantic faggot. Not just for wanting to fight a bitch, but for thinking hitting someone in the temple will kill them, that nose cartilage can be pushed through the skull or that you, clearly without training, could even attempt to break someone's neck.

You'd get your stupid ass handed to you if she had any type of training.

Also you'd still be charged with manslaughter, involuntarily killing someone is still illegal.

So only if she gets lethally injured from say an accident in the ring I can get away scot-free? Because of some signed papers?

Okay, I think that won't be a problem

>still charged with manslaughter
>calling someone on Cred Forums a psycho

Yeah if you're much bigger than her maybe even pretend she's beating you, and like collapse on her, and as you're going down take a strike at her throat or something or land on her with your elbow or forearm or knee in her neck

Why kill when you can maim and disfigure, making them live a life of shame and regret for fighting you. Poke eye out, stomp teeth out, and good ol fish hook

I stand corrected with the fact that you cant hit someone nose in the brain, but the other ones still hold true. The skull bone is far thinner in the temple area, making it easier to deal some serious head trauma if enough force is applied there. Also, it is possible to get fractures in the spine from a hard-enough punch.

I am no professional boxer, I do not earn my money with it. I did not receive training from a trainer.

But that doesn't mean I am less skilled than someone who did. I learned my skills the other way.

Because that still gives her a voice. She needs to be shut down.

then punch her voice box, let her suffer, post pics of her please user, for science

Cred Forums - Master Assassins

They hold sort of true but only in very specific circumstances.

Boxers, Kickboxers and MMA fighters get hit on their heads all the time, jaws, front, temples, back (technically illegal but it still happens, apparently especially kicks tend to connect there).

A fracture might occur and they might be deadly over time, but they're pretty much safe if there's speedy medical care available, which an official match most certainly will have.

A crack in your temple could kill you if you're left in the streets afterwards but not if you get help.

Trust me, while there's rules in boxing and MMA, don't think boxers take less punishment than people in a street fight do.

Killing someone with your fists is pretty close to trying to get someone pregnant, it seems much easier to have it happen accidentally than to deliberately cause it.

-most gaming commissions won't sanction a male vs female fight
-if you sign a waiver and fight in a commissioned fight you are not liable
-commissioned fights that are state sanctioned have clear rules anything that can lead to death is usually deemed ''illegal'' within those clearly defined rules
-you beating some lady to death with no rules is clearly murder and no one would sanction that kind of fight in any state as pro/amateur or otherwise

>I am no professional boxer, I do not earn my money with it. I did not receive training from a trainer.
>But that doesn't mean I am less skilled than someone who did. I learned my skills the other way.

Hahahahaha ha... Hahaha... Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

You fucking idiot are going to get knocked out by a woman and end up upside down in a gutter choking on your own sick.

Clueless "tough guy" idiot.