Hillary Clinton memes

Hillary Clinton memes.
Post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_RhcVXVwws
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Schwartz_(author)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
guinnessworldrecords.com/set-a-record
youtube.com/watch?v=EuJzSTNDUGI
youtube.com/watch?v=FGsVEcBbTMk&list=PLfvatpcF0O-roYKVyLn1d-4J_5MAH5c8k&index=9
270towin.com/states/California#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first post in and its an autistic child from Detroit.

the funny thing is mine's real.

shops work better if you don't use a semi famous person.

Pneumonia how lameee

well he is right you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_RhcVXVwws

>This is all real

More to come

I love this place.
Just when I think it has changed and all hope is lost there is a new "group" coined and the trolling starts all over again.

>not understanding camera angles, makeup, and lighting this hard

fail.

more fail

Someone who has a lot of people killed.
Vs.
Someone who has less people killed.

trump has had a lot of people killed?

what too stupid to type?

see
>Hillary Clinton memes.

look at this video and is not the same person, dont you think you will know what have happened to you in 9/11 memorial.. she dont know, she cant say because it didn't hepend to her, because of this she go to changing the topic "beautiful day in NY"

Thats scotty kilmer the mechanic

vote for women

Oh sure but when Trump has the sniffles, "HE HAS HEALTH ISSUES YET ANOTHER REASON WHY HE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT!!!"

Fuck off with your double standards.

OP's allowing his thread to be jacked.
CUCK.

She will cuck the Russians into the stone age.

God willing she will win and we can get rid of Obama-cuck and go back to fucking the slavs into oblivion.

nah be good to have another coke head in the whitehouse.

who actually believes this shi......
sorry millennials.

sure kid

Thousands of politicians throughout history have used doubles. There is nothing shocking about this.

hitler had doubles.
FUCK
she's just like hitler.

yeah because a new york real estate tycoon who _doesnt_ do a little blow now and again.

still doesn't know how to use a keyboard.
protip the letters aren't suppose to be in order.

no its just news networks holding her up

so Americans think they killed Saddam Hussain
>Hillaries Clints

sure kid

Evertly leader has a doppelgänger. Not suprised at all

we never said we did. try to keep up downy.

Hilary bot detected

doesn't understand the discussion.

I thought that image was about hillary getting dubs.

by your logic
yeah because a black man who doesn't smoke a little crack every now and then.

KEK confirms it

Is this fucking real?

Like, why would 2 famous women ever pose like this?

the one on the right is famous.

The things I'd let Jill stien do to me. Mmmm

it's real. they were trying to make donuts at some rally.

I got bad news user. She likes white girls and black boys.

I'd watch

Yeah because barely anyone had a TV in FDRs time. Media wasn't as pervasive and he went to great lengths to hide his disability.

Ban you from eating meat or driving a car or owning corporate shares?

this. its a shame how todays democrats are parading his corpse around saying he would have wanted it this way.

>CUCK.

what does all that mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

true

>implying he's not 100% correct

took you long enough.
actually your picture doesn't define the term
CUCK.
cucking is not a sexual action.
guess you really are a cuck.

Who is that refrigerator

yawn. another low energy turn out from the Hillary camp.

Could you imagine the CNN reporter watching this thread right now so he could make another article on how Cred Forums and memes are evil?

No he isn't.

very weak post

sad

>when your logic makes no sense

sure kid.

just repeating someone else post.
doesn't get any sadder than this.

to tarded to type.

very low energy

see
>Hillary Clinton memes.
>Post em.

blame op

Because the fbi hasn't released the emails.
>being this bias

I was hoping to see some hilloli clitton

sure kid

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

you can tell the millennial by his laziness and lack of originality.

>national debt rising
>if this were to increase the economy would collapse
Please, with all seriousness, read an economics book, get a basic understanding

""""Nothing""""

yawn

try doing a little better than this kid.

get a job

I bet the wall of vagina is super comfy....just curl up in it all warm with just a slight wet sucking sensation releiving all you tension....

...probably smells terrible though.

Yea but FDR wasn't a lying corrupt cunt. This argument means nothing. Just because they both have shitty health doesn't mean they will both be good leaders. Fucking anti-intellectuals. Will latch on to anything so you don't have to change your worldview. Lazy fucks

Rev up those engines! Fuckin kekd

Nice to have the internet boom while you're in office.
The economy was already crashing and terrorist cells were totally out of hand because he did jack shit to deal with them by the time he left office, they always leave out those parts.
Despite getting handed a total mess from Clinton, Bush didn't go on and on crying about him.

history's different when you are "taught" it.

Take a look Hillary supporters.

You're voting in a movie villain. At least Trump is just a fraudulent businessman.

Goes for both sides

Pussy

Yup the americans are fucked

>tfw people are literally paid to shitpost pro-hillary memes on Cred Forums.

Which 1990s did you live in? You're dead wrong on the Clinton era. A balacedf federal budget apparently doesn't mean anything to you. Bush ruined the country not Clinton.

you sure got him!

you mean like the Trump shills from Cred Forums and reddit that raided all the polls after the debate?

one of the "taught" ones.
we know which 90's you live in kid.

Could you be more broad? Of fucking course it does idiot. Anything in the future could go a number of fucking ways. Wow. Good job. Nice one. Really.

It can't believe this country could vote in an underqualified, unlikeable, absolutely morally bankrupt shitshow of a human being.

She started as a shitty lawyer who's been forcibly removed from a number of committees, boards, etc. For either being pure shit or for malpractice or the lawyers' equivalent of it.

She's held ONE elected office. After campaigning for a Senate seat in NY, out spending the opposition by likely hundreds of thousands, she won by a marginal percent. Largely based on brand name alone.

She was then appointed, again for brand name.

She lives to serve the super rich and herself. She keeps her normal constituents (not the super rich) happy by having bland centrist views on the major social issues like gay marriage and abortion. But only after they are proven to be favorable/safe ideas. A disgrace.

seems you also.

Retarded Alt-Right Trash Propaganda.
Post 'em

>ftfy

I wonder what happened to Palmer Lucky?

that's because trumpies don't have any STAMINA.
they lake the stamina, to say stamina 5 stamina times. stamina

Butthurt

this is real? what where they thinking

What if I told you, Clinton was largely responsible for approving the policies that led to the sub-prime crisis / bubble. And Bush was simply guilty on continuing them without a second thought (because on paper, the US was accumulating extreme wealth which turned out to be fake, useless assets that were valued way past their worth).

I'm getting my degree in industrial engineering

the doughnut holes were shooped to make Hillary's bigger, but other than that, real.

yawn

How does it feel that Chloe's political affiliation was bought by the Clinton Foundation?

you LACK the ability to spell

Fuck took me so long to find this, was in nigger folder instead of cheating lying cunt folder

so is Apoo. see who gets hired first

NOOOOOOOOOOO

she's lost to Cred Forums now

well at least they didn't buy Chachi

you are telling the truth.

anothre gramner natzi

hypersensitive millennial detected.

not Hillary so that's probably why it was in your nigger folder.

Your faggot folder must be filled with selfies of you.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/

you like to present your opinion as an empiric fact, which it isn't

I voted for Bill Clinton as well

twice

Here's an idea. Why don't you just shut the fuck up for once. Everything spewing from your damn mouth is entering my brain and eating away at my brain cells like a flesh eating disease. I'm so tired of your shit. Just stop talking. Anything you have to say is most likely redundant and idiotic. Do the world a favor and stop talking, because I'm pretty sure starving deaf children crying in Africa are in more pain because they can hear your bullshit. Do it for the children in Africa, and shut the fuck up.

Its fucking Hillary and bill Clinton 100% for sure
Do you have fucking eyes?

Trump supports her, so if you like trump then you should support her too

snopes, kek

you're kidding, right?
you actually believe anyone would pay anyone to post anything on Cred Forums?
that's some serious paranoia, bro

so

>HURRR DURRRR

What if I told you you're a brainless alt-right subhuman retard?

from the guy who really wrote The Art of the Deal

Lol, maybe an intern. But reporters don't work, they just copy/paste.

not convincing anyone

I would say reality isn't for you.

Great Liberal rebutal
I'll need to file that under best liberal argument for Hillary yet.

what you book called?

OP here.
Abandoned thread after the third or so post.
Why is it still alive?

Ghost writer
>okay prove he was his ghost writer
oh you can't he claims he was a ghost writer

thanks

me no write book

It's "biased," dropoutfag.

>derp

It's right there on the cover you fucking in-bred monger

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Schwartz_(author)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal

just another trump lie.

How is this any different than any Republican? I mean, with Trump, it's actually him doing the corrupting, but same difference. Government becomes corrupt when it is bought by business, so I'm going to elect a businessman to fix the corruption, a hurr hurr. He's the billionaire who cares about the little guy, durr hurr.

Nice earring, you fucking PrisonPlanet retard. Why no chemtrails in the sky?

Once again, a Trump supporter shows his stupidity. If you guys didn't have such an aversion to reading you would look a little less stupid.

Well if you want to have a better argument, do some research and tell everyone what Trump did on 9/11.

Otherwise I'm compelled to see more of your shitty memes

PS: Johnson/Weld 2016

that is literally some of the cringiest shit I have ever seen. please never return to Cred Forums.

So Hillary is a nigger hater. Nothin wrong with it.

This is the truth that the moronic libtards refuse to accept.

1: Bill Clinton ushered in the deregulation of Wall Street that largely brought about the fall of Lehmann bros et al and caused the crash in 2007-2008 (see: repeal of Glass-Steagall in 1999)

2: The Clinton economic boom and budget surplus were just the result of irrational exuberance and malinvestnents during the dot-com bubble.

3: When the tech bubble burst, the Clinton administration's response (per Alan Greenspan and the corrupt federal reserve) was to cut interest rates to historic lows to stimulate the economy, thereby making money cheap to borrow and spurring housing prices to sky-rocket well beyond rational levels (policies made even worse under Bush Jr and Greenspan when the economy first showed signs of weakening in the first term of dubyas presidency)

Same can be said for Hillary cunt... this is useless.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

on 9/11 or 7/11?

on 9/11 he saw some invisible muslims that no one else saw dancing around in some magical park

>blame clinton
>ignore bush

really? I must've missed all those threads.

he also lied about having friends who died that day. And lied about have his staff go down and help.

check your facts, dumbass.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/

Yeah I totally ignored Bush, which is why I mentioned him in point three... Unless you mean dubya's daddy, then yeah that fucking idiot owns plenty of the blame too.... As does Reagan for his reckless deficit spending, Nixon for killing the Breton woods agreement, and LBJ for his expansion of the welfare state.

Greenspan was an acolyte of Ayn Rand, the philosophical inspiration for modern Conservatism and the libertarian wing of the GOP, which is now ascendant. p.s. Trickle down doesn't work, faggot.

being this retarded. you believe anything kid.

oh sure, typical libtard linking to Soros owned websites.

here is your .30 shill

do americans believe this kinda bs lmao.

>politi"""fact"""

Gonna need better bait than that.

Yeah you missed they while you were doing the exact same for Hillary...

Don't deny it, you saw all this happening and tried to fight back... yes you are this shallow kid.

sure kid

Is everybody who says "cuck" and "kid" a Cred Forumsack?

jesus, thank you. Bill did some fucked up shit, but you can't blame deregulation problems on him without the republican party taking ownership as well. It is one of their central tenets, and something they are still fighting for. Note that trump said he will repeal the 2008 regulations.

proof?

Keke pepe

being this, er what ever

fixed

you know its late and I'm going to bed, google that shit yourself.

Where do your links come from, the Newscorp Wallaby St. Journal?

obama wrote that he used to "treat himself to a little blow from time to time"
trump is a teetotaler

Hurr sure, like I ever said it does work.

Worthless strawman argument is fucking worthless.

Never said anything of the sort, just pointing out every POTUS since LBJ owns some of the blame, though both sides refuse to admit it (and Clinton supporters seem to think the prosperity of the nineties wasn't built on a foundation of sand)

PS Greenspan may have been an acolyte of Ayn Rand and an adherent to the gold standard, but once he began to rub elbows with those in power, he's sold out like the greedy Jew he is

you know it's true too and I bet that makes you so mad.

That twitter account was active during the live deabte but I didn't notice him playing with his phone or anything. Do you think he uses meme magic to tweet and debate at the same time?

>sold out like the greedy Jew
Cred Forumsack detected

correct about lying about what he said?

If you can't see that Greenspan is a walking, talking epitome of kyke greed, then get your fucking eyes checked, son

Hey everyone. Its that fucktard that calls everyone "kid". I remember you.

Can't wait to shitpost on Cred Forums when Trump NEETs get BTFO

google. sure kid.

yawn

Go back to Cred Forums. Cred Forums used to love Hitler as a joke. Then newfags got the wrong idea. Seriously, back to Cred Forums with you. Nobody really likes Nazis. Not even other Nazis. It was one of those practical jokes that went too far. Sorry for leading you on.

akchually she wasn't that ugly. But even then there was something scary about her, lol.

Come on man. Can you please call me "kid" so I can tell my friends that the dumbest motherfucker on the internet called me a "kid".

It's going to be glorious.

And our prison population skyrocketed! Fuck the Clintons

Anybody here interested in advanced memetics. I discovered something, but idk if anybody here is into that stuff.

Not even a Hillaryfag, but kek.

I'm not asking a lot you fucking stooge. You already called all those other people "kid".

:-) Nate silver says Trump has a 47% chance of winning. Feeling lucky?

You have no response to the valid points I make except to cry about anti semitism like some triggered sjw cuckfag.

The fact is, Greenspan (a self avowed believer in gold and adherent to objectivism) became one of the most powerful central bankers in history, ushered in an age of enormous expansion of the fiat money supply, did nothing to check the unbridled fiscal irresponsibility his easy money policies fostered -- and became obscenely wealthy and politically connected because of his role as the Maestro of a phoney economic boom.

He obviously has a team now, but he didn't in 2012, when that tweet was made. Use your brain user.

What? That's Conan O'Brien

>having people killed

Welcome to being the leader of a country dipshit.

Anybody here interested in the history of memes?

> She'll be fine in a bit

Legit gayest thing I've read on Cred Forums.

Fucking tight arse fuckstain motherfucker. You shitpost all fucking night and then as soon as I ask for one tiny little shitpost you fuck off. We had a name for people like you in the army.

spoiler alert: it was "kid"

What's the IQ of Cred Forums? I'm seeing about 60 or so out of you. Disagree?

This thread is gay.

>>>>underrated image

I'm doing my PhD in Applied Linguistics at the most prestigious university in my country.

Ad hominem attack, the only refuge for someone who can't win an argument with logic or facts

Wow.

Judging by this thread, Kim Jong Hill sure are panicking at the moment.

Beautiful.

you mean 37% don't you?
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Those post-debate polls are only starting to roll in

Yes, you can be a tin soldier. But are you intelligent? You seem very, shall we say, pussy-whipped.

Incorrect. It's not a fallacy to attack another person's intelligence, when there's no other discussion even going on.

you do know that is racist meme?

He sure are.

>le make sure to poll people who mostly agree with your agenda meme

love this one

You yes.

>Hillary over 60%
keks oh my sides
He literally is using Obama's turnout in his "model".

What are they going to do when Trump wins California, and the nation in a landslide?

It's just the fag, leafyishere

You have to be the stupidest motherfucker on the internet. But that does not need to be something you are ashamed about. You should contact the Guinness book of records people and let them know. After a short conversation I am sure they will come to the same conclusion as I. Here, for your convenience I have included a link for you to apply for your world record.

Good Luck!!

guinnessworldrecords.com/set-a-record

Scat Monkey

o look. You prove yourself an idiot.
>talk about myself all the time
Screw off, retard!

>snopes
lel

Wow. You burger flippers are sure sensitive.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuJzSTNDUGI

Hilldabeast

These aren't "memes" they're just god damn pictures with words written over them

>Trump wins California, and the nation in a landslide

I'm not into your meme culture, son.

It puts the lotion on the skin...

Revv up yer engines!!!!!

>newyorker
>wikipedia

Do you have anything from somewhere that isn't full of intentional liars?

meme (noun) an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

They might be...
....enthymemes.

If you think Trump will take Commifornia, you're off your rocker.

I detest Hillary more than I hate Trump and even I accept that they call it the "left" coast for a reason

(Trump's only chance is to win what 538 shows him winning and then pick up some combination of traditionally unimportant electoral States like Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe even New Hampshire)

>Donald is right again

Bless our savior.

>hangs out on Cred Forums
>not into meme culture
>realizes the link was a video
>cries himself to sleep

seriously dude. some people spend their whole lives trying to get a world record. you just have to show up.

>I am le oldfag

No, you weren't there. You weren't even weaned back then.

You don't get it. Trump's going to win so many states it's going to be hilarious. Your problem is you're going by what a bunch of hippies say. But have you checked out the racial breakdown? All Trump has to do is cut the black vote in half and get a slight edge with white turnout. Victory. But he'll get so much more than that.

Hillary is very skilled at her one game, but she didn't realize the game changed.

It's a change election.

>latest poll

god damn it does young bill look just like my brother did in college

Wait, what? That's enthymemetic. I deny your unstated premises, some of them. There may be many. You are a sloppy thinker, if I should be so flattering to scum.

>Not the LA Times poll

Not only that, Bill's brother looks just like Bill's daughter.

The most hilarious irony of it is the numale democrat orbiters are the ones who unironically actually wear fedoras.

The people posting that pic don't realize they're mocking themselves.

Jesus that's an old image.

Wew lad.

I agree with the racist part. Also, what is wrong with someone believing they're superior to another party? Don't democrats and republicans do it all the time? It's better to not belong to a party
and vote based purely on the principles you believe in, rather than support a group because it's the one with the name you picked. SJWs do go looking for stuff to be mad about, but so do a lot of people. The other shit made that picture figuratively autistic. Do you actually believe rational people, that do not belong to a party, believe this shit?

What a bunch of hippies say? I'm going by decades of experience and knowing what is really likely to happen, not basing my conclusions on what I want to happen like you are.

Half the black vote? Are you fucking kidding me? The dindus will be voting Democrat for the next 100 years. Racist fucktard LBJ saw to that with his Great Society program.

What you post must be bait, otherwise, too stupid to believe.

Is English your second language?

Sure, kid

ITS ON THE FUCKING COVER RIGHT FUCKING THERE OPEN YOUR EYES

Pathetic little pawns of the 1%. How tragic none of you neckbeard morons are registered to vote.

YOUR BACK!

Seriously... I missed you dude.

Cause they're both fucking stupid.

epic fucking lol hahha

reposting this to FB time to own some sjw

Rekd

>decades of experience
ahahahaha just stop no you don't ahahahaha fuckwit

You just admitted you don't even know what I'm saying.

I said cut the black vote in half, not get half of the black vote. In other words, cut black turnout in half. Now you show you really don't get it, race in the election.

This election is a race election.

Parasites vs non-parasites. The non-parasites are mad, the parasites are well-fed. Guess who wins.

If you don't understand me it's probably less your lack of knowledge of English and more your lack of intelligence.

>All Trump has to do is cut the black vote in half

Cucking not sexual?
Its mainly sexual but can be used for other things.

>reminder that several Kennedys have gotten away with literal murder

>reminder that the Clintons are the new Kennedys

youtube.com/watch?v=FGsVEcBbTMk&list=PLfvatpcF0O-roYKVyLn1d-4J_5MAH5c8k&index=9

>not understanding English
>laughing like a dindu

Sure, kid.

well since that's not Bill, I don't know

Your fedora is showing

You trust snopes? You must be a hillary supporter. Snopes is as crooked as she is.

Good eye!

What was it?

I only ask because what you wrote seems like it was put through a shitty online translator.

I literally want you to put you cock in my mouth after its been in my asshole
>still not as gay

"if I should be so flattering to scum"

Doesn't make sense...

Read that as #ImHitler

well all that studying sure paid off. She definitely stumped him Monday night.

>Criminal cunt vs. Trustworthy savior

Can't be bought, kid.

If you meant reduce the black turnout by half, then why not day it the first time? Because you're an inarticulate moron who doesn't know fuck all about electoral politics and how terribly gerrymandered the districts are.

Besides, if the parasites are so happy, why the fuck are they going ape every other week and burning down their own communities?

Even with half the black vote staying home, it's still almost impossible for Trump to take the west coast. That's like a Democrat carrying some redder than red state in the Bible belt

Then post original non shooped.

>Can't

Try harder, kid.

It just occurred to me that nobody knows the racial breakdown of votes.
B = black
M = mexicans
W = whites
D and R refer to Democrat and Republican.
BD+MD+WD WR+MR+BR
BR=0
so
BD+MD+WDWR+MR
Mexicans are kind of interesting, but blacks aren't. They just all vote for Hillary. So if you cut the black vote in half (they stay home) then you set the stage for a Hillary win. Pic related.

yeah to protect themselves. In this case it's only purpose is to lie to you. but "hurrr someone else did it before toooooo"

Shame is not self aware enough to stop eating so damn much.

Or is he too stupid to understand the health risks associated with obesity?

>Kim Jong Hill
You mean Kim Jong-il? LOL

I said it right, but you don't get English, and you're mad that I know that Hillary has lost the election, but they're trying to rally the vote (and will fail).

See:
(to get started)

Sure, kid.

>enthymemetic

Look man. If anyone is going to get it, I am. I work all day with people who don't have the mental horsepower to use language. Sure they can look up big words using a computer but when it comes to stringing together coherent prose they shit their pants faster than that retarded kid in kindergarten. Don't be ashamed. There are many out there like you.

She likes anal too.

Well, I shouldn't like you to like me.

Hillary is a brave woman letting this one on the plane with Bill

>derp

>inb4 the one on the left is the shoop. Fuck off troll.

They might be switch hitting her.

There was a rumor that Hillary was secretly lesbian.

Oh it's gonna be so fun watching you guys' astonished dumbass faces when your man-child gets btfo in November. You did the same stupid shit with Romney last time, convincing yourselves the polls were all "skewed" and everything was going your way, when nothing was going your way, and then having reality smash you in the face on election day.

It's coming again. Someone should probably deploy the suicide watch to flyover country.

this completely validates why don't give a fuck about polls. I would love to see a actually accurate one, im sure it would be pretty even.

Black voters are about 93% Hillary to about 7% Trump. If he could even bump that up by 10% that would make headway in both Florida and Ohio. It won't guarantee him those states - they are called swing states for a reason - but it would help him considerably. If he could hypothetically "stop" 50% of the black voters from voting, you would be surprised how minimal the effect would be. Florida and Ohio again would see the same nominal gains and he would see small gains in Virginia too.

I think it will be hilarious if Hillary wins and Bill is free to chase DC pussy again.

Too bad it's the growth in the Latino population that has helped turn CA firmly blue, not the dindus....

Wouldn't expect a fucktard like you to understand this though.

"While growth in the Latino population has helped make California a reliably Democratic state today, this was not always the case."

270towin.com/states/California#