get her drunk and she'll do whatever you want

Wwyd

please post more of her

How hard would you fuck

Wwyd ater tearing off her bikini

Whos gonna shit this bitch up

My slut

interested? what would anons do?

I can do really detailed and degrading stories if people give me their Kik. Expect the same in return though.

how would you use angela?

Would riggity wreck

how would you user?

She looks like she needs to be absolutely soaked in piss, on stage, in front of a cheering audience who want to see her ravaged by huge black cocks.
Her pathetic chubby boobs should be pulled out and slapped around until they're red and sore, her mascaraing running down her face as she's utterly humiliated.

The crowd shout out insults about how ugly she is, how she needs a good facefuck till she gags and splutters, with spit running down her body.

Her ass would be stretched by two black cocks at the same time, while all her friends watch and cheer. She'd have cum squirted straight up her nose till she gagged and spat it out.

I'd like to see her be a public use slut that's handcuffed to the railing of a public toilet. Made to take the cocks of anyone who visits, and lick the toilets clean of piss with her tongue at the end of the day. 'Cunt' written on her forehead in big red letters.

Want more or something similar? Leave Kik.

have imgur album for good story

how would you take her virginity?

In every hole possible.

you like user? how would you use each hole?

Do you have nudes? She is so hot.

sadly no, i agree though. how would you use her?

Tie her tiny hands together and fuck her in her pussy and ass on her stomach. Cum in her mouth as I repeatedly jam my dick in and out. Keep the pics coming!

She wants to get double teamed when she's drunk

abuse my sluty gf

keep goin, what else would you do?

I would respect her and her body. I'd take things at her pace and often ask if she would like to stop or take a break. I would wear protection for enhanced safety. As we make love slowly, I would complement her on how beautiful she is. As I near orgasm, I would alert her in case she wanted me to stop or not orgasm in her in the condom.

/thread

I'd make her give me head in a lot of public places. Movie theaters, libraries, farmers markets, sporting events. I'd take her into public family single use restrooms and fuck her standing up. I'd eventually get her pregnant and keep fucking her right into her third trimester. I'd fuck her in her parents bed when they're away. I'd fuck her in an airplane lavatory. I'd eat her out under the table when she's having dinner with her parents at an expensive restaurant. We'd break into closed businesses and fuck in the kitchen. I'd take her to Chuckie Cheese and do her in the ball pit. I'd worship her pussy six ways from Sunday.

what about her ass user, how would you take her anally?

well... that a gentle fuck, i like it

Oh, don't even get me started. Every night I'd prop her ass up with a pillow and jack hammer it until it's bright red. I'd deposit so much cum in her ass I'd have to get 'DONOR' marked on my drivers license. So what's her story user, does she sleep around? How do you know this beautiful girl?

She's probably only used to tiny chink cock. On her wedding night I simply would have taken her husband place and make her ride my big white dick until she turns into a moaning slut

her?

She's bossy and dominant in public but a total freak in the sheets. she's tall and has really long legs so if she likes it enough she'll pull you closer by wrapping her legs around you, its so hot. she takes it in the ass whenever there's no condom present or if she's drunk.
she parties alot now so she's drunk often. she dreams of taking it in both holes at the same time. i think she's single right now so she's probably sleeping around a lot
I fucked her a few times in high school, good times. miss her a lot.

here's her again, how else would you fuck her?

i want to break her and have her take my cock in her ass but she's prude. any ideas?

ideas on this barely legal slut?

>705873433
I would cum on her teeth so much id be crowned king arthur

Nice. Does she prefer white guys? Has she fucked any black dudes?

Not sure about her preference she fucks anyone really. I think she's gone black once before at a party

Forgot pic sorry user.
Sad if she took the black one in her ass though. It was tight and now it probably isn't. Though knowing her she would take black cum inside her pussy to see how it felt.

more

In sex take on a more dominant role, ask her what the limits of how much she wants to get dominated are and then push them a little every time. Most girls are really very submissive they just don't realize how much until they're pushed to it. She might let you have her ass once she feels enough like a submissive chink whore

god, fml. she's hot.

I'd ship her back to her nigger country

Grab her by that beautiful hair of hers and force her mouth down my cock until she gags, make her lick it and kiss my balls, until she drinks my cum

boobs ?

I want to rip that sluts dress off and brutally fuck her while smacking her ass.

She does have a great ass

Yeah what do you think of mine? Post more of yours btw

Fuck I want to feel those lips wrapped around my cock. Grab her by her perfectly styled hair and fuck her face.

Ruin her make-up, make sure her face looks every bit the whore she really is.

Let her worship my balls with her tongue as I jerk off and cum all over her pretty face and outfit.

Then send her in public, let everyone see her drenched with semen and used like the whore she is.

Damn she'd like that. What else? Post another of yours and I'll think of something

That necklace can stay on after she takes her shirt off, with lips like that she's clearly meant to be a blowjob queen. Her tits shaking while she deepthroats my cock would be a great sight

What would you guys do to my exhibitionist slut?

I want to feel her moan around my cock, as she's fucked roughly from behind.

Feel her try to pull up for air as a fat dick is pounded in and out of her used whore fuck-hole.
But instead I just fuck deeper into her throat as she's jerked backwards and forwards with every thrust.

-
What about her and her sister together?

Yeah she loves getting used, very submissiveHere's another. Post another of your girls face

they need to be in a 69 together. Then fucked at the same time while eating eachother out.

Here's one of her face

I'd have her sister start by blowing me while the other holds her head and kisses me, the they trade roles and throw the girl on the left on top of me so I can eat her pussy while the other continues sucking, then they take turns riding my cock while the other licks my balls until I cum inside them both

I would grab her off the street as she was walking by and pull her into my van. Once inside, knock her out with a powerful medication. After she's asleep, strip her naked and hogtie her then discard her belongings. Bring her back to my house and strap her to an exam table where I would permanently remove all hair from the neck down. Once she's awake I would set a fucking machine with a large dildo that would ravage her ass for the next 24 hours breaking her will and beginning her life as a sex slave.

I'd take your beach slut back to my hotel, get her drunk enough to do anything (which I imagine is just 2 drinks for a slut like her) then I throw her on the bed and rip off her bikini, fuck every hole in her body until her hips and jaw are sore, then cum inside her and slap her ass repeatedly

heres my response

I'd love to smear her lipstick with my cock, cost her face in cum

She would love that I'm sure

Yeah I want to rip those leggings off and fuck her doggy and cum inside her. Post moar that show off her ass

Replies get replies and nudes

any from boobs o pussy?

Fucking want to rip her clothes off, pull her hair back and slap those tits around

What else would you do to her?
perfect replies get nude with face

Pick one. Or both

how about none, like you replies?

Strip her naked. Attatch a collar and leash to her neck,

Walk her through the park on all fours. Her tits hanging, swaying with every step, make her offer her pale white ass to every man that walks by.

Can't decide, post more.

Fake any girl nude, see link in related pic.,.,

smile