Why do atheists always want a prove for everything yet are unable to prove that god doesn't exist?

Why do atheists always want a prove for everything yet are unable to prove that god doesn't exist?

Agree, Allah is real.

Why are people who bait complete retards

Nice trips

Buddha does not exist, an he don't gives a fuck about this. Checkmate, christians.

OP, prove that this thread doesn't exist by deleting it.

Because the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Prove me magic unicorns doesn't exists.

You can't, but every proof we have point to their no-existence.

Both parts can't logically be sure of their own deductions

He exists in hell ;D

Trips of truth

i can prove God doesn't exist, but in order to do so, i will have to meet with OP personally.

spoiler warning: it involves removing your skin with a potato peeler, OP.

Prove my cock exists: suck it!

Oh man not this faggot again.

>needs to make a whole picture to debunk agnostics
>can't explain why
Literally fedora.

Agnostic fag detected

kek, will remember this argument

Gotta make it so agnostics can understand

BECAUSE GOD CREATED GAY SEX LET"S FUCK

Explain to me, how am I wrong?
So you can't explain it?
KEK

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

/thread

Praise kek

The agnostic is right though

Yeah, apples don't grow on trees and easter bunny is real.

Think about it, god is in your head right. If you get a dick far enough in your mouth, you can have god and dick in your head at the same time! Hes real hallelujah! Im saved

Because no matter how much you drones like to believe free will is an illusion, it's not. Everything terrible that's happened to people have been products of their own, or someone else's free will. Separates out real believers from the fake ones.

Yes and no

atheists are a joke

Keep deluding yourself with that Attraction law bullshit.

Many fedoras ITT

Bastian will fuck you one day, be patient.

Kek and lucky trips double whammy

Why do you believe in (I presume) christian god when noone's proven Thor or Zeus don't exist ?

Christianity is a fabricated religion filled with stolen stories from other religions. Christianity has been used to manipulate and enslave humans for many years, and to keep it going, they make sure to implant this beliefe in a book that has been edited hundreds of times to start brainwashing us at a younge age.

Just like the fabricated stories of the easter bunny, Santa, etc. You could even brainwash your children into believing the flying spaghetti monster.

This would be an interesting experiment to do, but also mentally damaging to a child. Lol

Religious indoctrination should be considered child abuse. Period.

An agnostic just says we don't know if god exists. I'm atheistic agnostic. Im really sure god doesn't exist but there is a minimal chance, but I dont see God like Religion sees. More like an higher dimensional lifeform. Like humans see plants

We as humans are easily manipulated, we learn based off of our perents influences.

> Thinks I believe in Attraction law
> I don't, kek

For all the atheists out here, and theists willing to think, I suggest you listen to Sam Harris's podcast "The End of Faith". (Youtube)

What is evil? Why should an higher lifeform have the same ethic standards like we have? You go from standards where human is superior to all other lifeforms and where dying is sth bad. Im Atheist but this Argument is bad.

Better Argument is "why do religious people fear the death or don't want to die/suicide when they come in Paradies?

Problem of evil/thread

So people do not lose faith in Christianity, many stories, myths, rules, etc. Were made in the bible to confuse us and keep going in a circle.

u cannot prove something that doesnt exist

Op is a bitch faggot

You know that Muslims, Christians and jews have all the same God, they just believe in different stories. Jew think messias wasn't there till now and will come. Christians think he was already there and Muslims think jesus was just a normal prophet

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Most atheists think the burden of proof falls to those who have faith, especially since there isn't a way to replicate experiments that prove the existence of god, nor is there a way to apply any kind of metric to a god. So since there is a dearth of ways to confirm the hypothesis that god exists, the logical conclusion would be there is no god.

TL;DR - the burden of proof falls onto the religious to prove their invisible sky wizard exists rather than for the scientific community to actively disprove something that can't be measured.

You have no idea who that user is quoting or what it means. All the quote is trying to do is show that there is not a god that humans generally be live in due to the good vs evil struggle religion revolves around. Without the good vs evil, followers arent swayed into believing. So this is a logical way of showing that organized religion is a farce.

Lets conduct an experiment.

Get a few groups of infants.

Fabricate fake bibles each with a made up religion. Heck, have Steven King write one of them!
Teach these children growing up, educate each group about the religion, just keep beating it in their heads.
After abput 20 years of teachong them to believe, see how they react to finding out it is fake, or introduce each group to each other and see how they react. Like have themm meet somewhere for a study or something.

This should be interesting.

I believe something like this was done and showed the results you we're expecting. Hence why you can break up religious beliefs by area they were born in for most cases

Who is bastian?

that's not how the scientific method works dumb ass

saying you can't know is either because you do not have enough data on a phenomenon to emit a hypothesis or the hypothesis is not verifiable with current means

the apple theory can be thoroughly investigated and proven
the Easter bunny and god theories can be investigated only locally in limited time frames and sure, there's as much observable proof of god as there is of the Easter bunny so we might conclude that they both aren't real. However, theists always shift the burden of proof with stupid allegations so, in order to not reclassify them as an inferior species and to continue cohabitation, we simply acknowledge that we don't have the means to investigate their allegations and, as such, we cannot draw a definitive conclusion

now, kindly, pic related

+1 for you

Oh my! Those poor children, but it sounds entertaining. Still want to see Steven King write one