Heya...

Heya, Cred Forums! Today I turned 18 and my dad told me I could browse Cred Forums at last! Can I get a warm fuzzy welcome? How do I sign up? I can't wait to meet this community!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rules Of The Internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh hell... Here we go.

Howdy partner! What's your name? I would add you but I don't know how to make an account :PPP

This is a dumb thread that I will have no part in.

welcome! im totally sure that this isnt bait, and i certainly wont sage the thread. not that you would know what that means

Hey guys, who is this OP person and why does everybody insult him for being a homosexual?

Why dumb? :( That's mean.
This board is rude

>dont know how to make an account

Alt+f4

It'll open a new window. Fill in the required info.

What is goin on HERE ?

Googlin what sage means right now!

Dont bother. Its just a seaaoning used in food.

Homo no wrongo! Gay is okay buddy!

What is a bump?

No idea. Never seen that word used here before. Although i do have something that might help.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rules Of The Internet

What is this? Can someone explain?

Not having a good time /bros/ .>:(

Howdy newcomer, as an old member of this community. I would like to give you a warm and kind welcome to one of the most hostile locations in the world, which that title is only rivaled by that of Syria. Have a newcomers welcome badge, its a nametag that reads: "newfag" but what does that mean you might ask? Well think of it as a lvl. 1 on Cred Forums if you will. If you lvl up enough, you might get to Wizard lvl! Good luck faggot! (Thats Cred Forums speak for: "good luck, Faggot!")

How do I level up? I assume that you are an oldfag then, since you're old and everyone in Cred Forums adds fag to the words?

Good question, young ward!
Keep that attitude and surely youll level to max in no time, a good way to level up fast is to purposefully place a sharpie brand marker into your anal cavity, the marker sticking out is a tradition on Cred Forums, every newcomer has preformed this sacred ritual and shows that you are willing to persist in this growing community as a member who will show strive and leadership. It is indirectly why we add fag to everything we say, its a sentence enhancer. You sprinkle it throughout your speech and WABOO! You got yourself a spicy sentence sandwhich, its also much more common to adress your brethren as fags since the female gender is rare and by calling eachother fags we make them more comfortable since they are usually shy and scared by anything masculine

Get the gold membership ASAP havent renewed mine yet and am regretting it