IF NOBODY GETS TRIPS IN THIS THREAD BEFORE IT FALLS OUT OF THE CATALOG YOU WILL DO A POO THIS BIG TOMORROW! POST TO...

IF NOBODY GETS TRIPS IN THIS THREAD BEFORE IT FALLS OUT OF THE CATALOG YOU WILL DO A POO THIS BIG TOMORROW! POST TO SAVE YOUR ANUS!

kill yourself you fucking retard

what if i want to do a mad poo?

It would be extremely painful.

i'm ready

god help us all

Real Talk though, if it was physically possibly would you actually want to do it?

>939
so close...

No.

>995
Dude...

>Yes

kek

Forgot to mention guys, if you get dubs you'll still do a huge poo but it will only be this big.

i did a poo that big last night and i didn't enjoy it.

rolling.

Looks like even the Millennium Puzzle can't stop the turd of unholy proportions.

fuck

Can you describe the experience? What did you eat to make it and what did it feel like passing it?

dump

Geez, guys, Page 8? It's like you all want to do this turd.

come on guys i was planning on eating lasagna, that cheese will be cursed if we don't get trips, roll more!

I just realised I was off by three.

Cursed Cheese? Geez user, not only will you have to do this mammoth turd, but you'll be constipated for a few days before it too.

>5557
it's true, god must not real

I was off by two too.

>778

>off by two
>I was off by one

god is dead

i'm gonna roll again

i think i give up let's just let this shit die

>that story
Kek, too bad about those digits though.

I alone can make magnets

>i think i give up let's just let this shit die
So you're prepared for the unpleasantness tomorrow?

You gonna build a wall with your big turd tomorrow?

>doesn't say anything
You didn't even try. You deserve those singles.

yep

It's probably gonna hurt. You're gonna have to deal with the pain, while also having the strength to continue pushing it out.

allright let me try something..
oh great queen of purity can you save our anus's?

>implying any one of the fine gentleman who frequent this place wouldn't thoroughly enjoy the stimulation caused by passing a giant
Hallo newfrand

>off by five

Rip user's Anus

why is this difficult, i just want to get trips so i can move on with my life

Sorry man, looks like it's just not meant to be.

I have a scat fetish. May we never get trips, ever again.

Well you're about to love the scenario I'm about to post.

Dude, I can't even find taking a normal dump enjoyable. This thing would set your anus on fire.

But let's just pretend since this is a reality-defying scenario, that there wouldn't be any pain either. Lets see how it would go down.

>wake up in morning
>hear loud gurgling/rumbling noises
>look down at belly
>it's slightly bloated
>feel the pressure in your lower gut
>go to bathroom and sit on toilet
>feel giant turd in colon
>realise how big it's gonna be
>screwthisI'mout.jpg
>go out back door and into backyard
>it's pretty early so there's birds chirping and the sky is somewhat yellow
>remove all clothes and squat down in backyard, the cold grass still wet with morning dew feeling refreshing on your bare butt
>I'mready.png
>begin to push
>anus begins to crown
>begins to stretch wider and wider as it appears how huge it is
>anus stretches to over 30cm in diameter
>sit there for a moment, savouring this unusual yet enjoyable sensation
>decide to push on
>no longer crowning, the turd's tip is fully out and now the bulk of the gargantuan log emerges from your overworking butt
>you have never experienced anything more enjoyable in your entire life
>the obese log touches the ground and starts to gently slither across the grass
>the turd keeps coming out, causing you to experience euphoria like never before
(Continued)

nope now you jinxed it, we'll get trips for sure now

Hold on guys I don't got this

>eventually the turd reaches it's thickest part at a whopping 70cm in diameter
>you pause, you don't want this amazing experience to end
>you sit there for a few minutes as you anus is wrapped tight around this oak log
>you seriously contemplate sucking the monster back up, so you can enjoy the experience again another day
>but you shake the thought off, it isn't healthy and all good things must come to an end.
>resume pushing
>with the thickest part behind you, the cable is now reducing in size, with the part stretching your anus to now only be 60cm.
>the gigantic serpent continues to twist and turn it's way through the grass
>things are starting to slow down, and the turd is now leaving your rear end at a humble 40cm thickness
>the mega-cable gently glides out your hole, making gentle sliding and crackling sounds at it leaves your bowels
>you're almost done, the turd now having shrunk down to a measly 20cm
>you feel a hint of sadness as you can feel the tip of the other end of the turd about to leave you
>with one last easy push, it's done
>the last part of the poo lands on the grass
>you give a sigh of relief now that all the pressure built up inside of you is gone
>you stand up and look around, admiring your work
>the massive dump stands before you, coiled around the grass like a giant basilisk
>it's so long, must have been at least five meters long
>you can feel the heat radiating off it, keeping you warm in the cold morning air
>you take one last look at your work before walking inside and going back to bed

>this will never happen in real-life
>yfw

random scalie will help us???

spidey will save us

>8883
Looks like reptiles are as susceptible to hyperscat as mammals are.

Niggers

>8883

>000
were saved

YOU FAGGOT!

HAHAHAHAHAH I DID IT FUCK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU GOOOOD DAMN THAT TOOK FOREVER I MADE 14 POST TRYING TO GET THIS SHIT

YEP HAVING LASAGNA TONIGHT

cheers m8

OP here (well I've been replying to people this entire thread, but you know what I mean), this was pretty fun. I've made this thread a few times before but this time people were willing to participate which was good. And that someone actually managed to get trips instead of letting this thing sink into to the catalog is even better. Thank you all for participating.

Congrats man, which posts were yours?

Enjoy it man, your poop will be normal-sized.

By the way, does Cred Forums have an archive? This will be fun to look back on.

what an adventure it was for me

Thanks for participating man, your effort was rewarded well.