What's the worst board on Cred Forums in your opinion?

What's the worst board on Cred Forums in your opinion?

Cred Forums and it's a fact.

Cred Forums

Cred Forums and Cred Forums
Cred Forums and Cred Forums are on about the same level of bad.

/mlp/

No question.

Can't argue with you, user. Trap fans are one thing, but fully-grown men who are fans of a cartoon meant for little girls is another. Especially when sexual intent is brought into topic.

This

Cred Forums and Cred Forums
Fuck those faggots

Agreed. Many of the boards are jimmy rustlers but /mlp/ is genuinely frightening.

Billions of years after humans are extinct an intelligent alien race will find evidence of humanity. They will rummage through our histories and our art, they will wonder what we were like. Eventually they will find evidence of /mlp/. On that very day they will stop investigating us, board their intergalactic ships and return to their native planet. Upon their arrival they will pronounce to their entire alien population, that without any doubt humanity deserved their extinction. Knowing that they are perhaps better off being alone in the universe.

Cred Forums now = Amerifags and normies dying to suck Trump's dick.

Cred Forums would be better off without all those americucks

On a positive note, we can all witness their mass suicides on November 9th.

g. We once had cp that took the mods half a day to delete.
It hasn't gotten much better...

Definitely /mlp/. /r9k/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and a few other are also brutal

This. America is non white scum and they have no right pretending they are. Euro threads are still good but fuck Trump horseshit

Fucking this. Back in the day, people used to think about the impact their actions had on society as a whole and what the history books would write about.

About broadening the horizons of human liberty, and knowledge and bringing people together in a way that would improve mankind as a whole.

Now, all people care about is the dopamine rush they get from jacking off on a stuffed pony and posting the money shots on a Rwandian chess piece trading forum.

>each day we move further from Gods light

Cred Forums and /mlp/

/mlp/ and Cred Forums. Mlp for obvious reasons and pol is filled with leftist bigots who get triggered whenever they see an opinion other than their own

Cred Forums

/r9k/ and Cred Forums.

Best boards are /diy/ and /out/.

I'm sorry, but what is the Jimmy Rustling?

Triggered

They're a band from Montreal. All the cool kids are listening to them

Why are you triggered and what does it mean?
I'm here for about 5 years, but had never asked about slang words you guys use.

Cred Forums is above and beyond the worst board

/vg/. Why do so many people go there to ERP? It's such a disgusting place. It's like a rest area bathroom on the highway weirdos go there to fuck because no one ever goes there or some shit.

lawk murr fargit

leek moor foogut

What language is this? Google won't translate.

There is no difference. Fuck them all, daily. Ok, I'm German, and we have Hitler

What type of faggot you are?
You want me to read that KNOW YOUR MEMEZ shit?
I wanted to hear your opinion on what all those Jimmies mean and Rustling shit.
Not what 9gaggers think about that MEME.

niggerish and jewish
and they say: im a fag
I Hope my awnser can help ya

Cred Forums
/mlp/

Different context but the point is still there

Cred Forums and /mlp/

all of them

Anything with fags.

>doesn't know who Jimmy Rustles is
>i aint even rustled