Feels

>cry like a tremendous faggot
>gf tries to cheer me up
>feel more like a tremendous faggot for crying in front of gf
I should just kms

>have a gf who cares for you
>why the fuck would you ever be sad

Nahh man don't do it, at least your gf is still with you

>Gf and I agree to break up because she feels "lost" and needs to "find herself" and all that shit
>I go along with it, because her happiness is honestly the most important thing to me
>She hits me up with "I miss your kisses"
>My hope are rising like a cucks penis when he spots a nigger
>"I miss the physical stuff, but not the emotional"
>Now I'm all fucked up, and looking for something that will make me happy

Because the rest of my life is fucked, falling apart, and going nowhere. Literally the only bit of happiness is from her and even then I get so disconnected, her words pass through me like nothing. And it kills me inside that not even she can make me feel happy. I'm such an inconvenience and fuck up

Fuck off

at least you HAD a girlfriend, dude

Hey settle down, okay?

yeah not gonna believe that

fuck off

I'm about to hang myself (not OP). 29 bipolar depressed anxious (not currently drinking) alcoholic. Girlfriend called me pathetic and broke up with me.
Won't answer calls or texts. I have legal problems out my ass. No driver's license. Not a single friend. Can I FaceTime one of you, you record my video, And then share it here?

Oooooooo, oooh noooo, oh da feels, oh it's so cry. My heart is shatter. So an sad, oooh, oh no. I can't enough.

I am pathetic. She's probably already on all fours, grunting for some other dude. Who's got FaceTime?!

Been hooking up with one of my friends for a few weeks now. We stay over each others houses often, and sleep in the same bed. We make out, I'll finger her, suck and play with her tits, etc. But she wont let me go further. Oftentimes shell sleep completeley naked. I'll try going down on her or make moves in fucking her but shell me to stop. She's such a tease

What do?

Kys

She doesn't love me anymore but I still love her.

I might

Fuck this life...my girlfriend died about a month ago, I feel so alone and isolated, nobody to talk to, when I go out with friends I feel even worse, that girl really ment everything to me. I ordered some fentanyl from dark web, hopefully it will get here soon so I can just go to sleep and don't wake up...should be painless.

Fuck her right in the pussy

Send some here

She wouldn't let me. This weekend I'll be staying at her place, maybe I'll get lucky

It's a really good way to go...I OD on it once and it was really nice opiate feeling, sinking into that warm darkness...woke up in hospital not remembering anything.

I'm going out via dog leash and doorknob. Who wants my dog?
How can I make sure my video gets out there? No computer. But I hAve iPhone

I got you fam.
25 y/o bipolar alcoholic here. Lost career, then Fiancée left for a "real man" (as she put it) a year ago. Life is just spiraling down further and further. I lay in bed 23 hours a day on my late grandfathers old mattress in a spare bedroom at my dads house, just waiting for the "right time" to die.

How do i make the dreaming stop? Even in my sleep she is in my head.

Dog leash and a doorknob sounds really painful. I think I'm gonna go with fentanyl, but I fear that it might not do the trick, since I have large opiate tolerance and could wake up in hospital like the last time. My other option is hand grenade under head...it's painless and 100% effective.

Hand granade sounds cool.

This was my dream last night.