Metaldetector fag from yesterday again, found 2 new items, can you guys identify?

Metaldetector fag from yesterday again, found 2 new items, can you guys identify?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=aquachigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a cleat.

looks like it's one of those things on a ship you tie rope to to prevent it from drifting off.

Also this

It's a clit.

Wall-e remains.

Improvised welding glasses

It looks like either a scraper you'd get outside a posh house for scraping deep off the bottom of your house, or the bit where you tie the cord off on a flag pole

Cleats usually are symmetric

I cant. Im out of scrolls

hood ornament from a Studebaker or old ford

Well I made a load of sense then. Meant to say for scraping crap off the bottom of your shoe

This.
Also the glasses are an old model of welding protection for the eyes.

>the bit where you tie the cord off on a flag pole

known as a "cleat"

Googled old welding glassesy non of them look like this

Dont think so. The welding glasses have "Jena" printed on them. This would be East-Germany. They didn't have Fords or Studebakers there.

Cleat to me means those studs on the bottom of football and rugby boots

Can i get a clearer image of the imprint, perhaps oiled?

i see "GmbH"

>Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung which is German for "company with limited liability",

old fridge handle.

That's a cheap stereoscope. Way better then the chinese stuff, yet, a pretty cheap one.

Not always. It's a cleat.

Once you find the saucer and the two nacelles you can put your Enterprise model back together.

How hard/expensive is it to get into this? I love finding old stuff and exploring the outdoors.

Also got really interested in doing it underwater. Already find tons of random stuff people have lost swimming/boating while diving.

it's def something made with old school aerodynamics in mind. sat on a hood, fender etc etc of a vehicle

congratulations you found a delyfarjer holderer. a skilled delyfarjerer is considered paramount to sustaining of civilization in the most challenging environments specifically during time of giraffe tongues.

please add on.

Damn thats exactly what it looks like, thx dude

samefriend here. if it was a cleat pretty sure it would be mounted more in the middle of the base, not towards the front

It's a part to a boat that you can tie a rope to.

It's a cleat....auto fag here. No hood ornament attaches with two screws on on the sides visible. It's an old cleat from 50s or 60s

WWII British army stereograph
used in airforce/recon

nice trips but naw that shit would snap right the fuck off. looks like white metal

looks to me like you found yourself a new toy to put in ur butthole. enjoy.

Definitely a cleat. If you were near a small dock or boat mooring then these smaller ones are primarily used for very small vessels, dinghys or some similar shit.

Damn, Cred Forums was helpful. Good on ya user, May your day be awesome

Well the one i got was 200€, there are way more expensive models but im fine with that one, it detects things up to 75 cm deep but well then u have to dig a lot. I usually set the senitivy to medium, then its probably 30 cm of digging, the effort depends on the ground, sand on a beach is pretty fun, free money + sunglasses etc but i prefer going on plains where the ground is more stable, then i cut out a 1foot x 1foot cube, Check if the thing is inside, if yes i cut off the half side, check it etc until i found it probably takes 3-5 mins from locating a thing until holding it in ur hand

Tie off cleat from a very shapey oversize type of rowboat- a dory.

Where in Canada are you?

Southern germany lol why canada?

This guy finds some cool shit.
youtube.com/results?search_query=aquachigger

its goes on the hood of a older car

YOU broke it OP.
It remained decades untouched until YOU, BIG DICK, broke it.
I will lay my wrath upon thee

sled foot.

No i found the left part at first, then 4 meters near that the second part, but yea the glass on the right was me with the shovely sry bout that

those are magical "what if" goggles. you put em on and see what the world would look like if you werent a faggot.

Looked like it came from a dory I used to ride in when my brother rowed us to school across the bay (1970's) until we got a motorboat.

was it found near a boatshed or water?

Either this, a hook for a coat rack, or a metal stud from a dock that's used to tie your boat up.

Show pic of metal detector. List make model and est. price pls

>I will lay my wrath upon thee
top kek

Finding Dory? the disney movie?

A dock would have symmetric cleat, these parts went on either side of the front of a very steep nosed oversized rowboat. The ones further back were more and more symmetric.

jesus christ are you typing this from a retirement home? did the nurse not bring you your foot cream? are you still capable of holding in your bowel movements?

thats WWII virtual reality headset, pretty standard provision at the time to train the soldiers

The fish was named after the type of boat as a pun.

Dory's would get lost if you tied them poorly to you dock, an oldschool wooden dory could fit a rather lot of groceries and a small family. The oars are Much longer than a tiny rowboat. I think a wooden dory might weigh over 250kg and be quite longer than a big pickup truck. I was little the last time I was in one.

you need to stop and ask yourself... who gives a shit? fuck this guy and his metal detector. hey metal detector guy, why dont you find a hobby thats a tad less retarded. try meth.

Boat cleat for tying ropes
>enjoy never getting laid ever again

I thought it might be a car ornament. Only faggy mercedes still makes em.

Boat parts for sure

Lol i thougt thid was bait but googled it this was a thing

cool

Totally. I got roped into this thread and now I want nothing moor to do with it.
Fuck you OP.

thanks we got it

The last time I got carded was after my daughter got married. I look like I'm only 35 now. What the fuck is foot cream, is that some new sexual lube you kids use when fisting your anus isn't big enough?

Russians age slowly. Mentally too- Putin is still an angsty teen with a tiny dick complex.

ohh shit, my post was genuine bait and it actually turned out to be a thing??
kekd so hard

Would you guys be interested in a thread where i Choose a starting position and dubs decide how many meters i go south / east and from there i start an expanding circular search and post results?

Tel me aboot your anger, if that helps. Just work out all your frigging junk. If you need to blow off some steamship, maybe you can just Yankee your clipper

Time travel geocaching

Perhaps the boat cleat fell from a rotting boat while it was stored, or pulled from it while on a trailer. Is there a road or driveway nearby?

It's the rear cleat (towing clear) from a Schwimwagen early model (15 produced) before they removed cleats from the gunwales and replaced them all with two metal loops in the rear corners.
Photo attached

I don't need to chock the coxswain if that's what you're suggesting. You sound like a typical Cred Forums crosstress-er

Its used to anally anchor slaves to a board.

You missed a pun(t) or two and have raised my anchor.

Coat hanger
Old ass vr goggles

Bloody tarpon hell. You're a shipwright blogger, all right. These other coxswain floggers have no quims 'boat what we're on aboot.

Don't mind me whipping the ends of this frayed hemp, just don't try to put you tar in my beams.

That's a hull of a thing to say. I'm gunwale have to get stern with you and throw you in the brig or perhaps keel you unless you bow down to me.

Look, I didn't want to engage in this conversation. I just succumbed to the pier pressure okay? And, moor often than knot, I can't help but seas the opportunity to exploit my punmanship.

Enough's enough, I'm hitting the rode.