Has this app destroyed anyone Else's confidence...

Has this app destroyed anyone Else's confidence? Every time you like someone and you are not matched is basically a red flag telling you you are disgusting, pretty soul crushing if you're match ratio is around 100/1

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

i thought people in this app are 80% fake

I get laid consistently off tinder. You're just an ugly piece of shit. KYS

Went on a date with a girl from tinder last night. Feels good man, looks like I'll have myself a new girlfriend soon. I learned we're both real kinky, she was a hard time trying to stop herself from having sex at the wmpark before coming home with me. Best of luck user, learn to talk to women.

This is why you are supposed to swipe right only on a rare occasion

get "Executive the Program" by RSD Jeffy.

If you have a BMI under 35 then you can get laid from Tinder.

He goes through taking photos, tinder messaging, transition to phone, getting her out, what to do on teh date etc.

Stop being a faggot KYS or start trying harder faggot

>not hacking in - everyone knows the password by now
>not killing people on the list
>no wonder nobody thinks you're sexy
>not a killer

Just stop being an ugly fuck and get a decent pic of you on that shit. Lie and make her think you're really cool. Then get her nudes, promise to fuck soon, and jack off to her pics instead like the degenerate you are

>RSD
>by actual rapists, accused in real court

I hope my children grow up to be as edgy as you.

Yeah tinder's rough, don't have many other options after ditching my cheating ex though.

That doesn't work, son. Here's what's up. It's highly selective. All the women get banged, but only a few dudes bang 'em. That's the facts, according to actual science. Like literal real science.

otoh the ones that get laid pretty good are shitty parents. Most women realize this and compromise, and that's the whole point of marriage. Just see Anthony Weiner if you want to know more about shitty "alpha" hothead stupid motherfuckers.

Sure you do!

It's actually pretty easy if you do your bio pretty good and make yourself look a lot cooler than you are. Unless you're ugly. Then you're fucked.

100% about getting the right picture. That means the right angle, lighting, setting and one that highlights any muscles you have, or expensive things or hobbies you have.

I'm not really the kind of guy who uses tinder but my mate gets slags off it regularly. He uses a picture from 4 years ago when he was in peak gym shape and had a duckface bitch give him tips on how to pose and shit. Also got his mechanic mate to let him take a pic inside a luxury car. His matches went through the roof.

Also live in a populated city. If you live in a small town somewhere you aren't gonna get many to choose from and tinder will send you faked local profiles to keep you interested.

I have 255 matches. Sometimes if you don't match right away it means she hasn't gotten to ur profile yet

No, you are good-looking. You may not realize it, but there's a kind of cutoff point. Women are super picky about looks. Don't believe me?

New York Times:
>One Sperm Donor, 150 Offspring
>Cynthia Daily and her partner used a sperm donor to conceive a baby seven years ago, and they hoped that one day their son would get to know some of his half siblings — an extended family of sorts for modern times.
>etc

Women really are the concubine sex. They prefer 1/150th of a man to 1 man who is a 4/5 in terms of looks.

You fucking idiot.

Everytime you swipe right and don't get a match means she only view a few profiles for two minutes and shut down the app after she had enough.
She never saw your profile in the first case.
Why do you think superlikes and paid boost are a thing?

Also stop using that crap.
Women on it are vapid superficial and low value and will mostly only match perfect handsome men with a good job or school on their profile.
It's a waste of time and I only met one woman who was worth my time and this one decided to remove Tinder afterwhile cause it was awful appart from meeting me.

Also
Go lift, faggot.

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/

fuck off

Wtf is this?

I get super likes.

Come at me bro.

> learn to talk to women.

Said the guy who can't approach women unless with the aid of an app

Met my lady on tinder. Shes a surgeon. You fags couldn't land it though. Stick to waifu threads

>surgeon
>literally a glorified knitter
Next you'll tell me she's a chef too.

Fingers crossed that this is bait

it depends on the kinda surgery she does.

>it depends on the kinda surgery she does.

Converting a feminine penis into a vagina

just swipe right on every single girl then pick and choose the one you want from your connections
if you get no connections from just swiping heaps then yeah kill yourself

She saw something in you she was missing. Neediness.