Sup Cred Forums

sup Cred Forums

can you buy cheese like this in the usa? like from the grocery store or is it just that plastic stuff that comes individually wrapped.

Other urls found in this thread:

goethe.de/ins/gb/lp/prj/mtg/typ/sau/de5653632.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost exclusively

Amerifag here. I had no idea there was any other kind of cheese aside from individually wrapped orange slices. In fact I don't even think your picture looks like cheese. It looks like wax.

Yeah. 95% of these looks like that, is that mozzarella?

>Wisconsin
>Pennsylvania
>California

All produce badass cheese

No all Americans eat is chemically enhanced GMO machine cheese

FUCKING regards that just what poor Americans or stupid Americans eat l, our stores usually have entire isles dedicated to cheese. There's also specialty shots with entire sections of the store dedicated to cheese as well

Mozzarella looks nothing like that.

How could you mistake that dry brick for mozz? You are a queerbait.

Well in my country we call it kashkaval. I have no idea how to translate it in English.

ITT: Europe pretends it is superior and uses cheese as an example
>pic related

Full aged cheese section next to the wine isles in my safeway. Not the BS crap... full spread with a sales associate posted behind the counter; some of it is aged 15-30 years.

American cheese has more meat than canadian ham

Europeans get cheese from under their foreskins

We call it 3rd world faggot cheese.

Pretty sure that translates to "Kraft"

Kek

This couldn't look less like mozzarella

Of course you can. It's called a deli. Enjoy eating curdled cow titty juice.

are you stupid or something?

sharp cheddar or you're a cuck

there is a cheese called COTTAGE CHEESE which is delicious but also used as a reference to vaginal dischage. This bothers me. DO you have this probelm in EUROPE?

Yes Americans only eat processed cheese.
>how does pic related cheese shop in my neighborhood stay open?

You mean American 'mozzarella' doesn't look like mozarella.

That's real mozzarella in the pic.

Proof your economy is propped up by foreigners.

Do they have Norweigan beaver cheese? I mean, it is a cheese shop...

One triggered Amerifag. He was only asking about cheese. And as you surely know, the new industrial cheese (e.g. used as cheap substitute on pizza) is made of palm oil. So his question is truly legit.
Besides that, he never claimed to be from Europe.

I'm from USA. I don't know if we have that stuff. Looks weird and kinda gay. I always get the cheese that comes in a jar or squeeze bottle, cause that stuff is also 'food'. I want to eat food, so. no use for those fancy slices all individually wrapped like each one is so precious.

Of course it is. The US is the world's largest consumer. You think that title is propped up by domestic goods alone?

I'm a Pennsylvanian. We have TONS of cheese.

i-is this bait?

In England we call that kashkaval aswell, why the fuck would cheese be named differently in different countries?

Have you ever seen a deli user? In every supermarket, there's at least 30 different cheeses. Granted a lot of them are shit but there are some decent types.

No because we have many languages

Not sure which secular US based website you pulled that from but every hit on google I get from searching top ten universities in the world has at 4 British universities in there and 5 US.

In comparison, Britain is tiny and has just one less than you guys. That's how fucking good we are, fatboy.

Enjoy the truth. And enjoy your processed cheese. It's as fake as american propaganda.

Pic related.

Yes, you can buy literally every kind of cheese ever conceived.

Wegmans has an entire section devoted to cheese. Fuck yeah, cheese.

yea, pretty much this.

i dont think I've seen "american" cheese in a long time.

You're trying too hard, user

balkan, huh?

Wisconsin cheese is best in the world, i get a triple sharp aged cheddar from a farm in mosinee

The UK is so much better than the US orly?

Would have been terrible if you ended up speaking German and eating sauerkraut faygawt.

>you're welcome

We shop at same cheese store how fucking weird

>America has the worst education in the world
>Ahead of britian in top universities
>sub 300 year old country stands toe to toe with a country once called an empire
Ya, mate, you sure showed us fatboys

Nope.
Only on the black market.

I can go to a jewel osco down the street and choose from several hundred different cheeses. They have imported feta, jalapeno queso, british white, and italian mozz. Hell, they have an italian cheese made with prosciutto in it.

Americans love food, you all keep calling us fat. Why the fuck would you think we wont have cheese? We fucking love cheese

The sun never used to set on the British empire. Tonite it sets at 630 pm or so. Tomorrow at 6:25. The day after at 6:20. And so on.

I vaguely remember something in history about the UK running the planet and then getting their ass kicked twice by a bunch of farmers with muskets. Said farmers went on to be the most powerful nation on earth.

Also, since this is ostensibly a cheese thread, what cheeses are the UK famous for? What's that? None?

Cheestique in Del Ray?

>I enter a seedy bar in the bad part of town to meet my connect
>He pulls me into a backroom with a single table and a briefcase
>Opens it up and pulls out a plate of fine brie
>I demand to taste the product
>Take a knife and cut a fat line
>Something is off
>"you cutting this with whiz you son of a bitch?"
>before i can pull my gun the door busts open
>The fda goons have guns to my head, im going away for a long time

as an italian, i assure you there's NOT a single type of cheese here with prosciutto in it. just so you know, you're being scammed.

While i agree with you, my favorite cheese is cheddar and that was forst made in north england

Amerifag here. Where do you think cheddar originated?

Shit man, while i trust your sentiment, they have shitty ways to get around it.
The us probably has a factory in bumfuck.italy, and they purposely make a mozz with prosciutto in it for the american market.
I love the cheese, but i am sad to know its not a thing there

Shit ours is cheese louise in Richland counter looks the same but this is only pic could find

Yes. And did u know I can literally buy any type of food from from Any country from specialty stores? Shocking isn't it.

"Cheese!" Is mine and my doms safe word.

You get a selection of cheddar, Monterrey jack, sometimes Munster, sometimes mozzarella, and rarely blue in most grocery stores. Except for blue and mozzarella, you can get most of them pre-sliced in a bag separated by deli sheets. Pre-sliced packaged american cheese about three times as cheap. I had a sub the other day with American cheese on it. It added a good kick to my horrible topping decisions.

"Originated" and "currently makes the best" are pretty different things. Our Wisconsin and Vermont cheddars routinely beat anything the UK churns out (see what I did there)

Cougar gold and Cougar white from Washington are pretty great........but they come in a can...

I'm Dutch. Please bow to the cheeselord.

Are you fucking retarded? Cheddar is in Somerset (south-west England)

Oh im sorry, i should have said

The british are pedantic assholes, who love to brag about a cheese the fucking fat ass americans make better. Cheddar is from south england.

Better?

62% of adults in Britain are overweight. You are catching up with the US fast.

When are Europe and the USA just going to give in and fuck already. They argue like a married couple on here. Always bringing up shit that happened a hundred years ago. They are both the same.

/thread /checkd

You really don't. I've had your 'cheddar', you have no clue what the taste, texture and production should be like

I'm 100% American however, the French had a loooot to do with our independence bro. Hate to admit it but without the French we would be sipping shitty tea and worshipping some old robed bitch.

there's going to be a time when you wish we had won the world war.
now there's niggers everywhere, islam spreads throughout the world, fucking liberals everywhere...yeah, you did very good. thanks.
besides, hitler liked british people. he wouldn't have wiped out english. i never understood the sauerkraut reference, look shit up for once. noone barely eats that stuff here, but you fucking idiots keep believing that all we do is run around in leather pants, drink beer, celebrate oktoberfest all year and eat sauerkraut, is that right?
seriously, noone ever eats that stuff, it's use is almost a hundred years old.
goethe.de/ins/gb/lp/prj/mtg/typ/sau/de5653632.htm
here's a german source, have fun not understanding it.
it says most people who eat sauerkraut today are americans (and the french).
is this really how you want to live your life?
do you want to pretend you were just trolling?

Although the French did have a lot to do with us winning the revolution we would still be independent today if we had lost. The British Empire did nothing but collapse on its own after from the 1800s till now. We could have eventually just walked out of the empire.

>sauerkraut
besides, sauerkraut is amazing and nutricious as fuck.
you're a victim of language. soldiers used some terms just to make clear who you're talking about and besides soldiers aren't the brightest people. that's the reason why lots of people worried it might carry negative connotations and keep people from eating sauerkraut believing it's something negative. it's good stuff. obviously that's the reason why most people who eat it today are americans.
you became the krauts.
you're welcome.

Not only that, but France wasn't helping the U.S. out of kindness. They were trying to hurt England in any way possible.

Urm, cheddar, red leicester, stilton, wensleydale. Christ you're stupid.

During WW2 there were masses of German immigrants flooding US shores. To this day there are states where German is the second most spoken language. They brought their food, customs and culture and it melted right in like everything else here. A lot of them changed their last names to avoid persecution.

In all of these threads it's Europe Vs. The United States when in fact the United states is made up mostly of European immigrants. It's literally Europe part 2. The United states culture is just a mix of all your cultures plus enough money and resources to live in complete depravity.

Of course a lot of people eat saurkraut here. It's because a lot of people are the descendants of German immigrants.

Im from germany you dense limey, i have had both
The americans made it better

Eating cheese in 2016.

We lose the digestive enzymes to break dairy down at 2 years old, you're eating shit-tier dairy puss that your body can't even digest.

Faggots, eat real food, cheese and dairy are literally poor/uneducated people's food. The only reason you defend and continue to consume dairy is because you're addicted to a protein called casein.

Have fun being addicted to shit food you fucking plebs. Have fun looking like shit when you' hit your 30's.

>implying I know nothing about German history and culture

I lived there for 8 years in Ansbach... You can keep it.

Beautiful country and yes, I do recall sauerkraut being sold in many places, usually atop bratwurst. Butthurt much? I'm speaking from experience ass hat, I know what is available I FUCKING LIVED THERE. I know all about Germany's contributions to modern medicine via NAZI doctors experiments(most of which were terrible), technology and food. Fact is I was making a point to the lad with the fucked up teeth and breath that smelled like earl grey. You simply wanted to get in on the argument even though it had absolutely fuck all to do with your trashy ass.

Californiafag here. Don't compare us with those prole flyover states. We have multiple varieties of a wide selection of cheese here. We also cater to the dixie retards and have processed for them.

cheese like that is often processed,w salt,coloring and dye,preservatives,,commonly called 'american cheese' like mcdonalds always wants to ding you for an extra 45 cents,tell her 'hold the cheese' when she gets your burger,wraps it quick,wait,at the counter.open the damn bag,and check.other op is right,wisconsin cheese,syupperbbbb,

kek what

and yeah op, every single grocery store has cheese like that...

Threads like this are retarded. This is America. We can buy anything we want. No exceptions.