Hello Cred Forumstards

Hello Cred Forumstards.

Name's Zoe. 19 year old transsexual. If I took hormones, got voice feminization, grew my hair out and eventually got Sex Reassignment Surgery, would I be passable and somewhat decent?

>inb4 UNDERAGE B8 HURR DURR

if girl > guy yes. if guy > Girl oh hell naw.

def with eye make-up and longer hair

Yeah, but you look so cute right now!!!

youre 19 why would we say youre under age?

Op here. Yes I am a mtf but I haven't started my estrogen hrt yet.

Well Cred Forums is a terrible place to ask for advice, but there's nothing about your face that's obviously super masculine, in fact your wide-spaced eyes are feminine. So go for

People say I look underage because of my babyface

You have a masculine nose so that's about it to me. Even pre hrt your face looks quite feminine I'm sure it will soften even more.

>Get a nose job.

Yup

Yeah I'd probably let you slob on my nob

I'd bang you. Male or female. You've got a soft chin though that helps if you're trying to pass for female.

your hairline is a dead giveaway

Yes and no. Just be sure that this is what you really want, no turning back afterwards. Good luck, kid.

You should maximize that boyish look. It will attract the men you're after. Mutilating yourself will only make you look like a cheap try-hard prostitute.

You can never be a girl. A boy who looks and acts like a boy fulfills his role well, while a boy who looks and acts like a girl fails to fulfill his own role and instead fulfills the role of another poorly.

Don't mutilate yourself, it won't make you happy.

This. I'm a man and would find OP cute as a boy, but repulsive as a tranny

I would rape you.

are you trying to look like a dude?

cause you look like the jewish kid at camp that wouldn't leave the bunk.

You'd be decent, but you'd never be female.
By Definition a female is Of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes. Therefore, not a female. Ever.

>name is zoe
DROPPED
THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE ZOE ON THIS BOARD

Sick fuck. KYS.

thing about trannies is they don't want to be boys, they want to be girls. that's like the whole thing about that mental illness, feeling like you're not in the right body

please do everyone a favour and start your euthanasia therapy asap instead

also checked

I understand but my argument is that he can only push reality so far before it won't bend anymore; and he'll have to abide by it in some way. This is the lesser of the two evils. He gets the cock but doesn't ruin himself visually without compensation.

you'll look alright, maybe try to grow a little stubble when you can and you will pass fairly easily

>transsexual
>no professional diagnoses
>no psychiatric assessment
Not transsexual, just a confused man.

i get what you're saying but take into account that trannies have a 1 out of 2 mortality rate and i'd tend to agree with whatever makes op happier. i mean op's prolly going to kill himself soon enough so if he's happier with a mutilated body then good for him

Trust me, thatd only make you Quinn. Quinns aint hot, just retarded.

No because youre a boy and that will never change

Yup.

Checked and check'd

what if you took a bullet to brain? I presume is faster and lots more useful

kys.

No, because you'd still have that inconvenient Y-chromosome that yells "HI, I'M A DUDE!" to anybody within fifty yards.

You're not a woman and will never pass as one, except to half-blind retards.

Transsexualism is not a disease it's just choosing to be a huge pussy.

No

This is me before entering ops ass.

I'm not biologically trying to become female. I am emotionally female and I want to physically be one. Stop trying to be edgy too, dumb cucks lmfao

kill yourself faggot

Cuck isn't insulting coming from a faggot.

if you are a male who is emotionally a female you should try to be a male who is physically still a male...but a dead one. Kill yourself faggot

Keeping the Czech going

edgy my dude

Go for it op. follow youre dreams. but maybe get a nose job. I'd still fuck you rn tbh

Thanks for ruining it

I'd buttfuck

No reality you fag.

Probably not.
Especially if youre not small frame and i dont think you are.
Dont ever get reassignment surgery, its retarded.
It isnt magic. It doesnt do much after 15.

Then you shouldve started 5 years ago m8.
I started at 17 and it didnt help much. And i already looked like i girl a bit, 5'4, small frame. If you have man hands and feet or appearing adams apple youre also doomed.
And youll never be seen as a girl to anyone that knows you already as a guy.
Im sorry, its the truth.