B/ what is your fetish?

b/ what is your fetish?

Dirty panties
>seeing girls currently wearing them
>seeing them on her floor
>seeing her smelling them

deep painful wedgies on girls and maybe flossing with knotted ropes, they have to be lifted off the ground by the wedgies to make it the best and tearing is nice

This. This is my fetish.

cant post my webm's because filesize (despite getting them from this webshite) any kind of dominance, vibrator 'torture' toys being inserted etc, choke/suffocation. once had a drawn image of a girl on a judas cradle being weighed down by the ankles etc having her labia slowly crushed by gravity

love rubber and latex

tit bondage

this

name of girl? or Sauce? looks like a great throat fuck slut

Demon girls and monster girls.
>countless fantasies over endowments

Girls between the ages of like 10 and 15 or so

Upskirts? Or specifically unattractive redheads?

Incest, drugs, bestiality (dogs on women only)

So ideally I'd be doing Molly with my sister and her niece, they 69 each other, while the dog mounts the one on top and I fuck the one on her back.

Anyone got access to any dirty panties at the moment? Mother? Sister? Girlfriend? Wife?

I like to posess people with wierd fetishes. Once I thought I posessed a girl about to get spanked but it turned out to be consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation. The sick fuckery that is going on in peoples bedrooms, let me tell you. That other time I decided to go for the rich neighbourhood, they are often into kinki shit, right? So I go for the tied-up man in BDSM gear, latex suits, dildoes, so I was like "FUCK YEAH!", but then his wife(they had their rings OVER the latex gloves) proceed to hold hands and cuddle for all the night. Some people have the nerve, I'm all for privacy in bedrooms but some shit just can not slide IMO.

Furry and BDSM

My nigga!

Women with ostonomy.

Kill yourself fag

hairy cunt

Sauce?

big saggy udders

Sauce?

Yes

this

scat?

Incest, rape, cheating, public sex, facefucking, and sneaking around others to fuck especially around family. Also blackmail.

Bretty good

Same.. I can't get enough

clownn

girls pissing

classic b

Cumming in girls. And if they want a condom I rigg it so it breaks.

little girls wearing only sweaters that are open
if anyone has any related content please help a nigga out I'm getting a stiffy just imagining it

puffies

Great Big Booty

no sauce?

big titttays grannys

can't remember her name

I have many fetishes but this bondage is something I've always loved gettin bitches in. COMPLETELY Dominated ready to be handled then just walk out and leave the door open so your boys can get next dibs lmao

damn man ... she looks like a great cock throat slut would loved to see this little piggy drool haha

cutters

Amy schumer

this is my fetish

I'm living your dream, but the scars are actually annoying to look at when we are out in public

Agreed. But nothing beats the look on their faces when they ask how I got the scars and I answer "I have cats"

post yours

non nood milfs

ya i didn't think so

GOD Tier user

Hotwifing

She wipes back-to-front

this

yo where all them shiny bitches at

Oh god too many

Monstergirls/Furry/Xeno/Demons etc, Butterface, Ebony, Asians, Cbt, non-nigger Cuckolding (bull and/or cuck), Cuckquean, lolicon, /ss/, hairy cunts, sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

This

bukkake

this

Shit, thought it was Killer Queen for a second.

Futanari among other things

Father daughter incest and i dont even have a daughter.

Teen lesbians

this thread is sad

oil, anal, cameltoe/yoga pants, /ss/, interracial (asian, black, latinos, arabs all godlike if 7-10/10 beauty), solo teen girl w/ huge dildo riding and pretty much every markus dupree fuckstudies video, anal with russian college teens are god tier

/thread

If only girls new how sexy their feet are. They could just as easily wave their pussies in my face, as wearing sandals or flip-flops.

That black butt is perfection.

Looks kinda like Annabelle Lee

Eye rolling orgasms make my dick hard

Millhouse is a meme

You mean: Your fetish is Cred Forums.

I really want to see a white girl get farted on by a black guy and then lick his ass. I cant find that ANYWHERE.

Help?

Woman

ayy lmao

MD/LG. I like being the LG.

Millhouse is not a meme. Thats the meme.

This desu

I dated a few different self harm types, but this one in particular...holy fuck. She liked to wake up early in the morning before i did and shower. When she got out of the shower her flesh would be super soft from the hot water so she would cut herself everywhere. She would wake me up by either sucking my cock or sitting on my face and grinding her cunt hard against me. She always insisted i cum on her fresh cuts, so much so that if she cut a lot and i couldn't get every cut covered she would make me go again and again until i was shooting dust. Fucking wanted to wife her, but we took a break for a while and she cut too deep one day...sad face

cool story bro

Not whatever that is...

Aesthetic

It's pretty obvious what it is. Your attempt to seem too cool for the room has backfired. Now you just look like the type of fool who still posts reaction images. Congrats.

this, but without the mask

kindness

Rare pepe and certain types of pizza

This is really just a cringe thread.

trannies with hairy butts

this cant be healthy

No.

Well you're not wrong...

looks like they will pop any second leaving her to die from blood loss

Took awhile for my brain to wrap around that there was a strap with prongs affixed to her nose.

It looked like her head was split in two down the middle for awhile there. Couldn't figure out why someone would shoop something like that.

Furry toddlers.

So like.......just dudes with fake tits then?

best place for beast vids?

add guro and traps and you'll be the king of Cred Forums

kissing while penetrating her
I don't even know why

Kathoeys

beasttracker.net

thanks bruh

This.

This

You know those hexbugs? I put one inside an ex. Must've been a lot stronger than a normal vibrator.

I work in a nursing home. We currently have 4 female residents who have Alzheimer's to the point that they cannot even speak. One of themsucks my cock every night I let her. She is only 74. She is fat so I'm not really into fucking her. Another resident is better shaped and actually has a set of fake tits. I will bang her as soon as I rotate to her wing.

Kek

Women with prominent jaws and deep set eyes

Small Titts Humilaition

ya but more girly then dudes

God, I LOVE girls with turned-up noses!

obnoxious watermarks on boobs is your fetish?

Like this ?

I love painal.

Super clean and super pink ginger buttholes.

That's hot as fuck. More girls with pacifiers in their pussies? I think I just developed a new fetish.

Hairy pussy

Gang rape forced impreganation

bump

I like the look of the new wonder woman movie