DONALD TRUMP BEHEADED BY MEXICAN ISLAMIST EXTREMISTS

DONALD TRUMP BEHEADED BY MEXICAN ISLAMIST EXTREMISTS
Empty head found in front of Trump Tower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

Would it really be that shocking considering that most illegal's and or dangerous immigrants seem to be tied to Clinton in some way?

Damn those Marxist Liberal Refugee Mexican Atheist Muslim Cuck Hippy Faggot Shills!

Yes and the first I hear of it is on Cred Forums

>empty head
What you did there... I see it

>mexican
>islamist
choose one fag

>Would it really be that shocking considering that most illegal's and or dangerous immigrants seem to be tied to Clinton in some way?
It's time to put your brain back in the tub, Danny

>Butthurt mexican rapist detected.

What's really irking me is that i went on an article about execution and it was about the testing of a new drug on inmates, and 1. first of all they said SOUNDS of discomfort were equivalent pain. Well I just don't buy it. I can make a million sounds right here and i'm not in any noticeable pain. and 2. they brought up a completely different drug and said "i feel like my body is burning" like it meant anything to the article about this drug. Anti-chemical moralfags are going to run this country into the ground. And it's a very great country at that, might i add. But seriously, if we don't start working up a game plan folks. A game plan. A plan folks. We are outta here. China's writing better journals than us. Science. Medicine. Engineering. Technology folks. You name it, China's doing it better. And we really gotta step up our game folks.

what a fag

Did they look like this?

>Empty head
I also find it offensive to call Trump an "empty head". You should watch your language and chose something like "subpar intelligence capacity".

Lol even the gang bangers don't want to start a war between the US. Will never happen.

Sure, kid.

>mexican>islamist
choose one fag
You are either stupid or humorless
Choose one

I despise Trump, but he doesn't deserve to die like that. Besides, he's a 70 year old coke head with signs of dementia, it's not like he's got that long left anyway.

it's a troll thread you microcock autist

sure kid. post this all day long in hopes someone will believe you.

House of Cards is still better

Careful with that edge kid. The Secret Service could be knocking at your door if you keep threatening or advocating murdering the Tangerine Nightmare.

>Implying there's something wrong with being a coke head.

lulz

Secret Service doesn't take lightly to threats of violence. Keep this thread bumped.

Bump

>Secret Service
If it's secret, how do you know about it?

nice filename

There is nothing wrong with being a coke head, but coke heads are too untrustworthy to be given the keys to the nuclear arsenal.

yawn.

>implying I was implying there was anything wrong with being a coke head

Oh shit

ABORT MISSION

okay, any reason the perp needed to be that combination?

no one really cares if he dies you know...

To help fuel the right wing agenda of course, because white killers are all dindus.

yeah... but... Islamist Mexican?

one of the most painfully chaotic counties in the world... needs to be Islamic for this shit to work?

it´s from a Brujeria video.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY

sorry. 'catholic'
fucking phone...

wow you really are a loser

eat crow con caca de taco on 9 november bean chomper