Hey retards I'm doing tarot readings with Yugioh cards

Hey retards I'm doing tarot readings with Yugioh cards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18172373/#18172373
discord.gg/SEVzgkp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hey retards

Well excuse me, I am not the one doing tarot reading with Yugioh cards....

let me get one fam

Do me nigga, just watched the original series

No one on /x/ had the balls to give me a reading and they banned me. 23 Gemini

Gusto Griffin
>If this card is sent from the hand to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Gusto" monster from your Deck. You can only use the effect of "Gusto Griffin" once per turn.

Evilswarm Ketos
>You can Tribute this card, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Constellar Antares
>When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Constellar" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

I annihilated that board. Lets not forget all the dubs/trips last thread had archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18172373/#18172373

>Gemini
Disgusting.
Scorpio is better

Do me, faggot

and the cycle begins

Fake Hero
>Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand. That monster cannot attack, and returns to the hand during the End Phase.

E - Emergency Call
>Add 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Miracle Kids
>Target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target loses 400 ATK for each "Hero Kid" in your Graveyard, until the End Phase.

>Gemini
> Scorpio

Man fuck you guys. I'm arabic and Capricorn. Inb4 (all my bullied childhood)

How do you know we're both not Ophiuchus you shitty role playing faggot? Where the fuck is my reading?

Cyberdark Horn
>When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

Overload Fusion
>Banish, from your side of the field or your Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a DARK Machine-Type Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

Call of the Haunted
>Activate this card by targeting 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Attack Position. When this card leaves the field, destroy that target. When that target is destroyed, destroy this card.

You skipped me

Kuriboh
Ojama Black
Lightning Blade
Robbin' Goblin
Stop Defense
Polymerization

Past
Present
Future

Fuck it. Ill do readings. Probably have more cards anyway. Any one want one?

Do me nigger.

Jesus christ how long does it take to draw 3 cards from ur trash deck?

Alright the thread is gonna 404 to page 10 at this rate. Just like all my threads on /paranormal/

U.A. Signing Deal
>Special Summon 1 "U.A." monster from your Deck, but its effects are negated, also it cannot be used as Synchro Material or Xyz Material for a Summon. Then you lose LP equal to the Level of the monster you Special Summoned by this effect x 300. You can only activate 1 "U.A. Signing Deal" once per turn.

U.A. Penalty Box
>At the start of the Damage Step, if your "U.A." monster battles an opponent's monster: You can banish that opponent's monster until your opponent's 2nd End Phase. You can only use this effect of "U.A. Penalty Box" once per turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "U.A." Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Chosen of Zefra
>This card gains these effects depending on the number of face-up "Zefra" monsters with different names in your Extra Deck. ● 3 or more: Monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each face-up monster in any Extra Deck. ● 5 or more: Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effects. ● 8 or more: Monsters you control cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. ● 10: You can send this card to the Graveyard; shuffle all cards from your opponent's hand, field, and Graveyard into the Deck.

Snapchat is Irathlol
I got Miley Ray Cyrus feet pix

Shouldn't be that difficult to find the child molestor seeing as every1 in this thread is underage b&

FIRST PAGE TOO STRONG LUL

OP why do you look so official?

annnd the thread is dead... call the NSA. Call the FBI. CERN. Uhhhh call the CIA. Yeah... Oh and call NASA :^)

lmao no 1 can post ITT they're literally all so scared to type. Why did /x/ ban you again?

OP is in Discord if anybody wants to voice chat
discord.gg/SEVzgkp

Thank You Based Snowflake

Me plz

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT DUBS WOW!!!!

Cyber Phoenix
>While this card is in Attack Position, negate any Spell/Trap effects that target exactly 1 Machine-Type monster you control (and no other cards). When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can draw 1 card.

Cyber Kirin
>You can Tribute this card to make any effect damage you take this turn 0.

Mystical Space Typhoon
>Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

SEriously guys stop trolling with ur masonic dubs and trips ur being disruptive to my RP

Please do me. 28 yo, libra.

OP doesn't exist. Impossible... I drew you.

Reload
>Add your hand to your Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards that you added to your deck.

Soul of The Pure
>Increases your Life Points by 800 points.

Black Luster Ritual
>This card is used to Ritual Summon "Black Luster Soldier". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field of your hand.

wow this thread got personal real fast.

hello yes? dubs? i'm being hypnotized by a nigger. call trips.

so much win
you wreck that Miley pussy bro
u earned it

Holy shit you're that fag from /x/

nah bruh that aint me i dropped out of Hogwartz long ago.