Why is anonymous made fun of so much on Cred Forums now? Why does Cred Forums not raid and troll anymore?

Why is anonymous made fun of so much on Cred Forums now? Why does Cred Forums not raid and troll anymore?

What happened to Anonynous Cred Forums did it get played out and eventually became a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qmjDZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you wanna do op?

we should go on twitch

Bring it back anonymous hasent done anything big in a while

Cred Forums only cares about traps now, they're not the same

traps aren't attractive if was funny 1 month but now it's just shit why are theses fags doing that explain plz

Trap loving fags flocked to Cred Forums and made it a safe place for them to florish

why not create a /trap4fgt/ and /postarandompersonethatisnotyourgfbutyoupostitbecausepeoplewillthinkyouhaveagfeventhoit'sananonymouspost/ it'll be better for the holy magic place

traps ?

Cred Forums was about lulz and these faggots came in and made a scene by caring about "issues" just a bunch of faggot sjws

liberals

Half of anonymous wanted to use its power for change, the other half just wanted to fuck shit up

It used to be a big movement because it sprung from Cred Forums and had an incredible amount of manpower and motivation behind it. But that was years ago, and the internet changed. These days Cred Forums is a shell of its former self, and far surpassed by Cred Forums in terms of "internet activism/trolling/etc". On top of this, the times where Anonymous was seen as something "scary" are long gone, most people have pretty much the classic joke of some fat neckbeard hiding under the mask in their head, because it's been parodied so often. These days most people probably think the whole user shtick is cringeworthy, so of course it's not gonna attract many participants. As you know Anonymous is whoever puts on a Guy Fawkes mask and does something, so if the people behind the "entity" aren't that many, you cannot expect much.

I imagine these days the only people who put on the Anonymous mantle are the "want to play internet super-hero" type, and in the end they lack the means and manpower to do much. One example of this is when they went to "war" with Donald Trump (ironically very popular on Cred Forums, which just shows how much the "entity" has changed). Their operation ended up being a pathetic failure that basically accomplished nothing, and mostly involved tons of trolls infiltrating their IRCs and making fun of them for being "SJWs". There is an article that describes it well, shouldn't be hard to find.

I say we strike why the Iron is hot, bring hell too the doorstep of the lowly faggots who have pissed in the collective eye of the Cred Forumsro's.

Thats tru and it makes me sad

less than 1% of the group claiming to be anonymous had any knowledge of what they were doing, let alone ability to hack

This is true and is kind of a shame. If they would of been more organized we may of actually seen so excited really cool shit happen.

then with things like Occupy and other fuckboy ideas everybody started wearing the Cred Forums hacker mask

And they split up into smaller groups of hackers, anonymous is a meme, sometimes enough internet nerds will rally up and do something they think is good. Anonynous isnt "cool" anymore. The media isnt afriad of it and nobody cares. Anonymous is a dead meme.

the lulzboat still counting their treasure. the boat haven't been seen for 2 years now. we all await our captain to sail in his glory to deliver us instructions

Exacly. Also Cred Forums distanced itself from anonymous as soon as it became a joke and everyone was wearing the "hacker" mask. Nowadays every protest group ever wears the guy fawks mask, it's became a symbol, it represents someone who litterally has no identity or they're "anonymous"

Best I can answer is this: The Anonymous was decentralized because it's original memeber (like Cred Forums regulars) my have some things in common, but not everything. Masses of individuals, etc. Cred Forums is also unofficially about taking things out of context and spoofing for the hell of it. "you push my buttons, I'll push yours, who ever cries first, loses". As Anonymous became a thing, the Cred Forumstards did exactly the same thing that led to the spawning of Anonymous, they mocked it, harassed it, spoofed it and eventually ignored it. Then the lawsuits, public awareness and infighting among Cred Forums groups with different POVs. I don't care about Anonymous because I'm here for rekt, YLYL, terrible memes, etc; I'm not here to make grand stands against "the establishment".
tl;dr = You can't herd cats. You can try, but you'ree doomed to fail. best you can do is provide enough empty boxes to keep them busy. Cred Forums and it's boards are the boxes. Meow, muthafukka.

anonymous is kind of impotent script kiddies. they are not a hydra by any means.
they rely heavily on a small group of leader type somewhat real hackers to set up the project and distribute the workload to the vast majority.
time change and a leaders get arrested so without any central figures to organize and manage the script kiddies, nothing happens.
also the leader types have probably replaced the vast majority of anonymous with zombie computers e.g. the script kiddies have been replaced by scripts.
plus anonymous has stupid politics and are a bunch of fucking neckbeard pussies. CIP the effective ability of anonymous against ISIS which is nill.
anonymous rails against murrica but completely ignores other actual brutal human rights abusing nations.

Alot of the key members were arrested too, the so called "leaders" of anonymous that usually controlled the direction of everything (even though the whole idea was that anyone can be "anonymous") were caught and sent to prisen and anonymous just slowly faded out of the limelight. And basacally noone takes them serious anymore, they're sort of the "go to" hacker namr when anything upsets another over the internet. Journalists love to plaster the user logo all over there stories regardless if it had nothing to do with the group.

"Anonymous is the first internet-based super-consciousness. Anonymous is a group, in the sense that a flock of birds is a group. How do you know they’re a group? Because they’re travelling in the same direction. At any given moment, more birds could join, leave, peel off in another direction entirely"

the thing is anonymous is now a meme everybody can be a fag and create a video / blog claiming they are anonymous 'member' even if it's not really a group of hacker but some real hacktivist want to make a better world for everybody and nobody say hey what you did was nice because theses are real user they don't care if they are famous have a blog or a fagtube channel they just do what they need to do and this is good theses are real user
sorry for my poor english

>Alot of the key members were arrested
They weren't arrested, they fucking vanished of the face of the planet.
One by one they started to disappear it started in Europe around March of 2009, one here one there. People didn't even start to notice until the fall of 2011 ,by then it was way too late

>but some real hacktivist want to make a better world for everybody and nobody say hey what you did was nice because theses are real user
Oh yeah, anonymous really had magnificent impact on making world better. Unless you consider posting pics of naked girls making the world better.
anonymous is basically a joke cuck

S — slowpoke

That's not true, they showed the world why cloud computing was stupid and risky.

It was always a joke, it never amounted to anything, all they did was point even more edgy 14 yr olds to Cred Forums.

my sides
cloud computing is more risky than private. its the same fucking thing. cloud has been around since the first day some dude said Hey I can host multiple websites on my single computer.

Because a bunch of sjw faggots took that shit over.

Thank FBI investigations, and the ATF using the board as a tool.

Anons got some shit done. Then Sabu turned over to the feds and a lot of the bigger voices were arrested. After that you never knew who was safe. That's when the "movement" began to faze out. Doesn't mean it's done or if won't come back, keep your ears to the ground.

This guy has the right idea

Anonymous has a youtube, facebook, instagram, twitter and so on, these are people cashing in on the anonymous name, the twitter has 1.6 million followers and guess what? They are not even affiliated with the actual group. It's stupid when people try to be "Anonymous". The real truth is no one is anonymous, all the group ever was was a small group of somewhat hackers and a huge following. That's litterally it, anonymous wasn't even entended to be a hacking group, in the begining it was all just trolling, raiding dumb games for the lulz and they needed a name to be more organized and to take credits for their trolling

"cloud" is just an idiot tech journo noun marketing speak so magazines and websites have something new to talk about and C-Suite idiots can kind of vaugely grasp as they increase IT budgets.
CFO: what's this for?
CIO: more cloud
CFO: Ha! I have a fever
CIO: And the only prescription is more cloud
CFO: belly laughing

You really don't know the risks cloud computing poses
Would you like me to explain them in detail?

I would welcome that.
Amaze me with your insights.
>I am ready

No. Everyone here is just bitter that they're new and not part of it. Basically they're disappointed and depressed so they over compensate. You know like little girls do when they actually like you

why would you start a raid on the most heavily monitored board on the internet?

All the threads are saved, all the ips are logged, all the vpns are monitored. They have entire servers that do nothing but process Cred Forums data.

This is literally true.

But so is this lol. Kekked +1

In using a single system infrastructure,with out using competing systems for redundancy, if that one system fails (ie,security breach) That system doesn't have a competing second source infrastructure to fall back on.

Cred Forums use to raid websites and games all the time, everyones a pussy now but also Cred Forums is always the prim suspect when anything goes wrong, so they know where to look. Most of everyone left this shithole for 7chan a long time ago, even moot.

WE MEME NOW

>7chan
That goon farm, no 7chan is mostly just a large internet/gaming community shitpost

cloud actually makes mitigating this easier and cheaper than the old private way.

Cicada 3301

Divide and conquer.

#InternetHugMachine

>cloud actually makes mitigating this easier
That part of my point

oooh spoopy autist cult

do you need a hug?

Only Catsbee can lead user ftw

No. Most here dont have skills to do proper raid.

is this you?
if not mea culpa
if so you confirmed potato

Still consider everyone on Cred Forums anons, because youre anonymously posting.

Lulzboat isnt coming back. The only true leaders are gone.

This

discord.gg/qmjDZ

:(

Moving in the light is just a stupid way to get seen. When there is a spotlight looking for you especially.

That shit got boring the first five minutes. Didnt get much lulz out of it

That and others were thrown under the bus for getting caught.

When you identify yourself as an "user" you are no longer anonymous. That's whats wrong, to many kids wanna be Internet superhero but nobody is willing to do shit, they just wanna identify themselves as part of something bigger. So beyond the point it's retarded.

The problem is no one had the ability to hack then and they still dont. Everyone just used crap software they found on a forum that was big back then. Well years before anons it was a big place.

How are you meant to organise on a fast pace board like Cred Forums though?

project chanology pushed anonymous into it's inevitable downfall, which is also when the internet hate machine was no more

Sabu was but one of the bullets that took down the main anonymous aka anarchists.

Anonymous is the name that is given to any small internet group of people that wants to
A: prove a point.
B:troll people
C: "fight" for a random cause

Basically how it use to be is one person would make a thread on Cred Forums and complain about something that is "bad". The thread would grow and grow untill there were many threads talking and/or complaining about the same thing and at that moment one random Cred Forumstard would draw up some "operation" image and spread it around. From there on this collection of random people on Cred Forums would form up and cyber "attack" whoever or whatever the unjust person/website is.

And the attacks would grow and become more powerful the mlre random people joined and did there small contribution (following directions in a dos program) and they'd take down the website. After that the media would go crazy and exagerate everything.

That's it, it's not some crazy hacker group that's super organized and can take down the gov. It's a small, random, rallied up collection of nobodys with some minor hackers thrown in. That's what anonymous is.

>lulzboat
they were false gods, sabu is probably still working for the fbi and topiary was an idiot

What about this?

Anonymous never existed as a collective. It was only one person, the hacker known as Cred Forums. I believe you mean the lizard squad, that was the collective that stole Christmas. What was the question again?

>That's it, it's not some crazy hacker group that's super organized and can take down the gov. It's a small, random, rallied up collection of nobodys with some minor hackers thrown in. That's what anonymous is.

hello there semi-newfag, you haven't been here for long have you ?

the truth

i still cry :(

Anonymous is an idea, nothing more, but they get power from people fearing them. Anyone can put on a mask and hack, but they all wear the same mask so you never know how big the enemy is.

It's a clever idea but everyone worked it out. And now people don't do it because it's become just another meme. As long as we're all getting butt hurt over Harambe and Shillary we won't ever make a difference

NSA infiltrated us and we know it. Can't say more.

Cred Forums has been evacuated. All the people who were here, who made it what it was, who followed teh rulz of teh internet, are gone. All that's left is a new generation of butthurt teenagers, who think everything revolves around them. You are not pretty. You are not special. You are anonymous. Do not forgive, do not forget.

i guess you joined around the assange operation

Sabu mostlikely is, seems like he was the enemy to all "hacktivists" after his ties to the ibf surfaced.

Anyone who downloads tor is a "hacker" l0lz l33t

It'a prob Sabu again like what he started with occupy wall street.

Why don't the hackers spread their knowledge? A "how to 1337" video or some shit.

there are classes, books, websites, and much more to learn from... now need to wait have some guy on the internet teach it to you.

off by 5 buddy

Kek

you must be new

Lol get butthurt if you want, Anonymous was an accidental group made from a bunch of bored Cred Forumstards trying to troll dumb childrens games, in the begining at least. "internet hate machine" and "hackers on steriods" thats why it was so funny, becasue of how exagerated and serious the media took it. After that anonymous split into people who wanted to take this idenity and become some V for vendetta/fight club internet superhero and people who just wanted to fuck with shit for the lulz

Beacause moot left, and Cred Forums is cyber nannyed. Also we are on a cloud no one can hack the cloud. Cred Forums was only good post 2010 anything after has been cancer.

>mfw no hivemind

Any of you guys know how to fix this? This seems like the right thread to ask

Call the number and pay them the extortion fee?

Fuck dude, it's there any other way? This is freaking me out

Go home, Anonymous. You've had your fun.

butthurt? what?

in the beginning it were only minor things indeed, but there was a time serious groups "took on the mask" and joined forces, which is also how it eventually all came to an end, project Co$ for example really fucked things up in a way

Close the page, all that is bullshit none of it will be deleted. if you can't then bring up the control promt

You are an amazing person. Thank you for these posts. Made me kek

Cred Forums can b veryyy serios too

What is that suppose to be making fun of exacly?

Dunno, it's pretty good though huh

user left when moot let the feds on Cred Forums.

My suspicion is that the creator of that graphic has never experienced oral sex.

As I remember it it would start here and then switch to Irc.

What does that mean? Is it making fun of the term butthurt or what? I don't understand

Stop thinking about that man's deuteronony

All of the oc leaked out off of Cred Forums and memes became mainstream. Also black people took over them

faces of Cred Forums threads make me die a little everytime

Cred Forums is now facebook.

How often have you seen feelsbadman frog or fucking "pepe" all over the internet

you would think that user had teh smarts to make obese fawkes masks since the vast majority are obese basement dwelling neckbeards.

Yes

Anonymous always was a fucking joke.

Okay well that's retarded he had nothing to say about my point on the subject yet felt the need to make fun of a term I used?

It was supposed to be a joke just like cucking but newfags took it seriously now they are all sjr cuck fags

Traps and cucks are the cancer that is stomping on Cred Forums's grave. (Becasue Cred Forums died a long long time ago)