Tell me Cred Forums

Tell me Cred Forums
Does this anger you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=J7BB47ohX_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, just shocked she hasn't been mauled by all the racist blacks that inhabit BLM. I mean they attack whites openly these days, guess they just gave her a pass cuz "ayy white bootay"

Coal burners matter.

It's always white chicks in the same age range. They also always look like Starbucks is the best career they can hope to get.

So no, not really. I don't really care what dumb people have to say, and people who try to speak for everyone as if it were rote fact tend to be dumb.

Word's can't express how little I give a shit about her opinion.

#BlackOlivesMatter

What's an o life?

No lives matter.

Hail to the king, baby.

Stupid bitch is just desperate for a nigging.

She would change her mind if she got beat up or raped by some blacks. Knew a girl just like this work at a coffee shop would always go on black lives matter white people are racist. She moved to Oakland got beat into a comma and robed also her pericings where ripped out of her ears by a bigger and a beaner. She's is now a racist you see it's all about having bad shit happen to you with niggers/beaners

nah, just sad this is the direction my generation chose

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

youtube.com/watch?v=J7BB47ohX_M

She's right though

go home, tumblr

Hold on, so she's sick of people being sick of people, and she's herself racist

Right about what? Being wrong?

whats the deal with hating on white peoples, some white peoples may be racist dosen`t mean all of us are. and isnt that a stereotype? niggers can be racist to

White nigger !

Not really.

Fucking hate niggers and nigger lovers

an olive

I'm sick of white people acting like Googles need special attention. Let them kill each other. Googlelivesareworthless

nope her eyes will be open when she gets gang raped by her nigger "friends"

I don't care about what disgusts you. I don't care about who you don't want to be around. I don't care if you are a racist at all any more than I care if you are irrationally afraid of spiders.

I care about your actions, and I care about whether you are smart enough to be here.
This is where we run into trouble.

Your feelings are one thing. But if you allow your feelings to cloud your reason so much that you are convinced by a story about skittles, or think because of statistics that your skin color makes you smarter than someone else,

Then you are too fucking stupid to remain on this earth.
Being this stupid in the wild, you would have died out long ago.

And if your actions are so unpredictable that you shoot unarmed people, then you are the one who is a danger to society.

SO everything you fear in the other because of their culture or skin color, is everything I fear in you because of your actions and stupidity.

I AM FUCKING OUTRAGED
THERE LITERALLY NO REASON WHATSOEVER FOR THIS
THIS IS BEYOND SICKENING
HOW COULD SOMEONE JUST TOSS A WATER BOTTLE ONTO THE STREET LIKE THAT
THERE IS NO GOD THAT CAN SAVE THIS SOCIETY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ignorant fucks like you are the idiots who keep pushing the argument that "you can't shoot unarmed people".

Bullshit. An unarmed man can still kill you. You cannot expect cops to risk their lives fighting people every single day and expect to retire at 25+ years service.

Another ignorant self righteous loser. I see a caramel baby and an absent father in her future.

I once told a black dude "B.L.M." and he flipped out and tried to kick my ass! What now???

What she's saying is 100% true. But that's just where her tiny brain doesn't realize that it proves it's actually something whites do better than blacks; recognize racism among their own race.

I feel bad for the black people who are just trying to go about their normal, daily lives while all this shit is going on around them. Just let the old black man go to his barber shop or whatever in peace.

nigger sympathisers

whites problems , nobody gives a shit

No. I agree with her.

I'm around black people all the time, they're a lot more racist than I ever was

>using statistics to rationalize your actions and approaching situations tactically by using statistics will get you killed in the wild
If you say so

How absurd.

Read what I said again, you fucking illiterate retard. I'm pointing out that niggers can't recognize racism from their own race.

Not really. I'm surprised she didn't end up like the reporters and niggers.

>complains that people let their feelings cloud their reasoning
>lets feelings cloud their reasoning

Yeah, really convinced me there, with the baseless accusations of others being "stupid" for not believing what you do. You sure are enlightened.

Crabs in a bucket man.

Gotta get that dindu nuffin vote.

We all know she's just trying to get some of that long, thick and hard black dick.

more