Am I skinny?

Am I skinny?

you're cute. full frontal. nude

no, just work out

No but you are indeed really really cute post butt

the fuck man.. he's most likely underage

/thread

And?

whatever man, keep doin what you're doin.

Yup

Fucked up dude

No, you are chubby.

Is skinny good? Putting muscle on is fuckken difficult for me

You look good.

Thank you user
I worry sometimes

worry about fucking what? i take that you're not american... and im assuming you're like 15. stop worrying and get a girl. the self consciousness will go away and you wont be asking these retarded questions

Eat more
That's what it took for me
It's slow going
Eat lift sleep grow
6'4'' 215lbs was 190
Took 6 years to gain weight like this

19 m8. It's not like crippling depression, just mild insecurity

Noted, thanks

What's the quickest way to burn fat if you're a poorfag? I have no money for the gym or vitamins or protein or roids and if I run for 6 minutes I throw up. I'm only 150 lbs though. Pic not related.

Just gain more fat. Love the fatness and food around you.

I have anxiety, and my anti-anxiety meds keep asleep long past my daily meals that I skip them out of tiresome depression that's built on years of a chemical imbalance. I use to think there was some factors that trigger it into existence, I no longer care. I just waiting to pass the time so I can go to bed. I drink plenty of liquids and anti-anxiety meds have changed my shits into diarrhea without the bloating or cramping pain. Just a shot gun shell of liquid shit splattering all across the toilet bowl. I mostly drink juices, tea, and water. Then I sleep only to have small wake-ups to piss and go back to sleep.

I don't like life, but I bought a math book and a java beginners book, so it's better to pass the time learning something than it is to stick around here.

Nah average

This doesn't answer my question

No, fat people are disgusting mongoloids who insist the world caters to them. They also don't get hot girlfriends.

There are lots of beautiful fat girls.

Bottom line is: I stopped eating (well, very little) and lost a noticeable amount of weight in the span of two weeks.

I already only eat one meal a day, and I'm still gaining.

What?! I don't understand. We must be a different species. What kind of dog are you?

Personally, I don't find fat people attractive. Watching them try to climb up stairs with their hands on their knees, the heavy breathing, the sweat forming on their brow from just one floor above where they started. It's repulsive and tragic and they should try to lose weight.

Lhasa apso

No you're becoming scarce

No, you're not skinny