Dubs decides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get of my goddamn property you goddamn nigger

why havent we fucked yet ?

Roll

Reroll

Weird question, but do you have any Sharpies?

why are you so pathetic?

ding ding ding

Noooo lol

That's mean but funny. Will post her response and dubs will choose again.

Ever twirl your finger in your belly button and sniff? Can't stop doing it myself!

I like stuffing mac and cheese up my butt. c:

How's your day going good lookin? Not so good here, farted a little bit of shit into my underpanties.

Suzy...Oh my god I just did something horrible
... oh my god I killed them...I killed them all oh my god suzy what do I do suzy oh my god theyre dead oh god oh god

I'm gay for my waifu

>How's your day going good lookin? Not so good here, farted a little bit of shit into my underpanties.
kek, reroll

If dubs send this to her

How big is your cock

rollerino

My waifu is better than yours

Can your cock fit through a doughnut?

How many confirmed kills do you have

Wanna meet and fuck ?

Roll

My pet hamster died of ebola and my cat friendzoned me

Re-roll

reroll

Call me daddy

Question: ever have one of those days where you really enjoy wafting a scoop of your own brew in your own face?

Rollerino Pupperino

almost trips. so close

I WANNA FUCK YOU SO HARD IN THE ASS

this

win.rar

rawlings

rerolling

roll!

rolling

rolls

This bitch isn't responding back yet, i'll continue to post dubs though if you guys are interested.

Pathetic

dubs own you

penis is gay

rollin'

send dis plox

"i will rule this earth and at cleanse it from all evil. I will make sure that I conquer every corner of this planet and my word shall be law."

reroll

Why no answer, bitchtits? Fingers too busy rubbing your man snatch to Ellen reruns?

Be ready tonight guys I got some gals and I'll need your help to get the noods. Will thread up at 10.

Did you hear about the new harambe sex doll? They are labeling it the "Life-like Leslie Jones love monkey" to avoid offending anyone.

Does bitchiness run in your family, or is it just you?

i made love to a pineapple

reroll

Black Lives Matter, sometimes.

Sugi pula de tiganca

Kek roll so hard

I don't consider smegma issues to be a game changer, you?

Roll roll Rolling roll

rolllll

WINRAR

How often do you discharge?

Roll?

I have a fetish involving dead animals, can you give me a hand?

Sorry anons but I don't think this dumb bitch is gonna respond. She has been hitting me up for a while so I thought I had a good one. Apologies.

will op be sending this as well?

She will not answer.

Cucked again by Stacy

Not with that attitude

is your sister hot enough to make her call me daddy and fill her little pussy with my cum, i hope shes not old enough to get pregnant

Changer, not chamber you mongoloid! Nice try though, delivered.

roll

roll

Should.
Also dubbz here. Check em

Delivered, but wrong order. Maybe next time we will have some responses from whoever he texts next.

I see hope in her responding for some depraved reason.

How would you even recover from texting someone like this...

Trips

أنا بحاجة ماسة للمعاز

Sorry my friend took my phone when I was in the bathroom

Just be smoove. Blame his buddy or something.

I hit em 3 times today, plys dubbz at leat 5. Check these bitches out.

I beat up retards when no one is looking.

Sorry my retarded brother got my phone, don't worry I got him back in his cage.

Once I get quads, tell her you're planning on shooting up the local school.

Surprised she responded. Seeking new dubs.

rolling for this desu

winrar

My dubs decides:"your own brew" refers to the distinct stench accompanying flatulence. What I like to do is cup my hand around my anus (under the undies), rip a big one, and bring it directly to my nose. It's the best way to ensure a fresh brew.

I'm down for anything but this not risking jail time. Sorry b/ruh, will take alternative choice though.

Damn. Tell you have a really serious incest fetish.

Not worth risking jail time.*

I'm really sorry about that, my friend took my phone

Done and done.

She won't respond, but if she does, tell her you thought it was funny when Trayvon died, and that Black lives unironically don't matter. Oh, and these trips of truth are my authority.

send her this: youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

winrar

Are we still going bois?

I would really like to watch my sister and you smush your vaginas together.

Have you ever tried your father's juice while sitting on a bottle?

look, bubs

Roll

Say dick pic for tit pic?

>Also if all else fiils user you can recover by sayibg the old my younger brother grabbed my phone bs

Reroll

I'd like to spunk on you

...and a fart fetish

Would you do butt stuff with me

rolling

Send her this and say "u like? ;)"

Check'd

This

roll

Nice.

Double Check'd

I dont have any matches on Tinder. Why do I still live?

Can I call you mommy while I eat whipped cream out your fart box?

Reroll and add "it won't hurt"

Post your pics

It won't hurt

roll

Im not fat, just ugly and a beta

This. Kek

LuL

Winrar

You annoy me..

rollinge

Kek.

don't fag out on us OP

Depends on how big your city is
Didnt have match until i reach some big city

Kek

This bitch is only giving one word replies.

nice
In the city where I live there are about 20k ppl, but there are ALOT of Immigrants and they get alot of girls

Those things are damn good.

Bitch can you make a sentence?!

rollin

roll

Roll

rolling

rolll

Just post this one op

rawlings

"The pic of my dick. Do you like it?"

THANK you!

Good job.

Trips
Do this post and the post he's rerolling

OP is really nice today

I love you, will you please please please let me fuck you in the ass? I've got a nice hard 2 incher for you ;)

Sorry if I'm taking a bit long to respond. I'm just having a hard time squeezing out all the sperm my dad dumped in my anus a few minutes ago.

Let's see your tits.
Dubs get

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

winrar?

oopsie doopsie, my brother took my phone. what a fucking cunt.

Do you have a little sister? I really like younger girls, especially if they are under 16

It's already been posted. Where you been faggot

reroll

kek roll

Now can you send a pic of "yours"? It's ur turn, be nice XD

roll

omg the funniest thing just happened. My dog jumped on me and slipped his knott in my asshole. I was on all fours naked talking to you and he just rams me. lol funny right?

i should of put a disclaimer no illegal shit like pedo or school shootings, fuck.

Baby, met me IRL. I want to give you a little something ;)

Rolling.

do this!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i want your poo poo in my belly

sorry, my autistic little brother had my phone....

rreeeerolling

You know that one time we met and we were really close? Actually I smelled the plug that got missing in ur ass

member no risky jail time

rol

Yes!

reroll

my dad once pooped on my back while i was in the shower with my cousin

i just farted and burped athe same time lol. ever happened to you? anyway how about anal

re

Oh Im Sorry, In my country 14 is the age of consent

Do you like power tools? I wanna fuck you in the ass with my hammer while you suck on my wrench and rub on my bolts.

cock in the shitter sucking a tit vagina vagina

reroll

GAY BUT OK CUS CUBS

WINRAR!

shit, my brother who is autistic just had my phone....

reroll

I hope she fucking responds.

I really really like this conversation

Faggot, you forgot

Nice trips.

Clitoris is my middle name. Yeah wanna suck on my cock? It's 10 inches hard cocked and ready to ejaculate all over your female body. I am fucking lit

It's like you're beating a dead dog, hoping it would do a trick...

420 blaze it faggot

Is it true u prefer blacks over whites? Fking slut.

Winrar

Call her a nigger loving slut

My bad. If she responds it's a miracle.

Send her this screenshot saying "nice dubs"

where's the ham bitch

are you into furries

roll

Hey ken, I won't be able to make it today, but I promise I will double fist you tomorrow when Becky is there. I just don't feel comfortable making your ass prolapse that hard without having someone to catch it, you know? plus last time you shit yourself and passed out. See you next week. I'll even bring my mom like you wanted.

Again self win

Listen bitch start a real conversation or I'll find another dusty wobble hole to play my games with

You'd look really cute on the 11 o'clock news

rollr

Rollis

i will swallow your feces if you play with my testicles

This

KEK

Winner

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

winrars

NAI!!!!!

Would your friend be down to let me suck their toes after they fucked your ass with their foot and I jacked off in the corner

Think we killed this one but what a way to go out. Proud of you all.

i'll fuck you in half

Send her the link to the thread and say "we are anonomoose"

Rero rero rero rero rero

stop you tacky fuck.

Thanks for the keks user. Good thread.

I have a windchime that sounds like someone farting, bring some boxed wine and we can talk under the light of the bugzapper

send her pic related and ask what she thinks of your son

Fuck you nigger

Fuck this little runt. I'm gonna fuck him up!!!

You disgust her and this was never funny.

This thread... all of it. Gold.

"Hey i need youre help, im in some sort of dark basement there is an older man upstairs i think he raped me he called me david please help" type that

Fuck you harder faggot bitch

Navy seal copypasta

You do realize he said it's done right?

OP post workout plan and diet thanks ;)

I'm hard

My sides have burned up in the upper atmosphere.
Put my in the screenshot lads.

Good job OP.

dude srsly where do u get these dogoe pics i have a couple of them and i just fking love the shit out of it. if u have more pls post

Shit on my teeth and brush it around