Tfw too intelligent to work or go to college

>tfw too intelligent to work or go to college
I'm not talking about average high intelligence here, no I think I'm just as intelligent as Einstein. I always have the right ideas and solutions for every problem, but dumb people don't like them, so I get in all kinds of troubles.

I'm a great thinker and philosopher, tv shows should pay me millions to have me in their talkshows, universities of all the world should fight to get me as their lecturer.

Other urls found in this thread:

financialjuneteenth.com/16-year-old-is-working-on-her-masters-has-an-iq-higher-than-einstein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So where'd you buy the dank?

Okay.

Then prove it by getting a degree or doing something practical. Otherwise it's just in your head.

>Autism
The post

Like I said, I can't. I'm to intelligent to get any kind of degree. If someone that is on par with me, let's say Einstein or Tesla, could be my professor, then I probably could. But where could I find people that are as intelligent as I am?

>I'm a delusional faggot

Open your eyes, you arrogant sack of shit.
You are not special.

Excellent bait, flavoured to perfection

Einstein got honorary degrees because he proved he was smart. You, however, are just a narcissistic fag.

>I'm to intelligent

Have you tried special needs education? Maybe it will suit your special needs.

I love the smell of narcissism in the morning

>I always have the right ideas and solutions for every problem

then it should be no difficulty for you to solve your current problem.

>I'm smart, but I won't prove it
>beleebe me guies im am supar smrt!

If you're just as smart as einstein you should have no problem telling me what negative energy is and how it can be created and used to create a wormhole

I contend that I am more intelligent than you.
We should have a brain battle. The second to not understand their surroundings wins.

I am too intelligent, sensitive and different for work & college too. It's called being an artist. Being better than average doesn't mean we're entitled to anything. Make something and figure out how to sell it.

Casimir plates, creates a "energy vaccum" that only leaves negative energy between, opening up a wormhole of sorts

Here's another reply you wanted so badly.

Look man. If you can explain any of the following to me correctly I'll believe you

>Genesis of gamma ray bursts
>wireless transfer of electricity
>multidimensional nature of reality

>wireless transfer of electricity

Throwing a ball.

>multidimensional nature of reality

You can walk forwards/backwards, but also left/right.

are you sure you are not overestimating yourself?

>Genesis of gamma ray bursts

Gamma Ray Bursts is a power metal band from Hamburg, northern Germany, founded and fronted by Kai Hansen after his departure from the German power metal band Helloween.

Okay. Reconcile quantum mechanics and relativity. I'll wait.

Youre suffering from Dunning Kruger syndom and you're bipolar 1.

Enjoy life of loneliness

> too intelligent to work or go to college

This is either bait or you're actually a fucking moron.

>too smart to be worth anything
>too dumb to realize no one gives a fuck
being smart isnt worth shit if you dont know how to work hard

I knew a guy who was too intelligent to go to college.

But he still went to college because he's not a fucking dumbass.

Op will just ask google

kek

How the fuck can anyone be too intelligent to go to college? The sky's the limit with academia.

There are space scientists you fucking dumbass.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sorry if this sounds somewhat a retard question but can you explain me the whole

'if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?'

its been bothering me for years and i would really appreciate your help

The is no sound in space you fucking dumbass.

lel

> if not bait

True intelligence comes with the humility of being conscious that you have to tone down your conceptions to be able to function in society and get things done.

Also, intelligent people generally know that the "the more you know, the less you know". If you were truly that intelligent, you'd be humbled by the gazillions of questions that really remain, especially scientifically (in which area you seem to think you shine).

Everybody is special.

When you prove yourself wrong

The saying's meaning is lost on the younger generation that assumes the tree fell on it's own. Back in the day, if you saw a tree fall, it's because you chopped it down.

Does it make more sense now?

>einstein

implying that nigger jew was intelligent...

anyone can make a fucking bomb with enough funds and time... to sell or even give away your "intelligent creation" to kill thousands of innocent people seems a bit fucking retarded and autistic to me... but i regress, some fucktard on 4chin imply he is intelligent , plus, you are barely scratching the surface because nothing you mention even points to your "intelligence" rather you fucking go on like a fucking kike that you are somehow the best in a shit hole house, and request he should be paid millions coz he think he is intelligent

show the world how smart u are and find those deleted emails :)

it does now, thanks. i had this feeling you were the real deal

... You do realize you're lower than OP is,right? Die,scum

OP left the house

Woah dude, chill, it's all love and peace here man. Take a seat in the corner and think about what just happened here.

define lower to me you fucktard

:^)

ITT: i jerk my brain off cuz its so smart

I'm not the OP though, the OP is a fag.

Also i made that up. The real reason is simply 'do our actions matter if if we are forgotten'.

Man I compelted High School and even I could answer this questions?

Pretty shit grammar for a genius such as yourself.

your local pre-school will have many people on the same IQ level as you OP, and im sure you already know where all the best day cares are you fucking pedo

Not OP, and definitely anti-OP, but these questions, as well as others in the thread, are knowledge-based; knowing or not knowing the answers does not ascribe intelligence.

What? But how can you survive in space without sound?

If you're so smart, fuckin' magnets, how do they work?

self-proclaimed geniuses are hilarious, especially if they are actually low intelligent autistic neets without the ability to even get a higher academic degree. they be, but my mah says i'm smart.

Go fail college so you can be slapped in the face by the crushing reality of your mediocrity.

>great thinker
>wasting time on Cred Forums
ok

You know who else was self-proclaimed?
Jesus. King of Nazareth.

Something to think about.

>705899062
cringe

Get a job or go to school you fucking NEET waste of space. My taxes contribute to you being able to sit on your ass and spout such dumb shit

that's your best defense? lmao, yet supposedly jesus was able to perform miracles to prove his claim. how are you going to prove yours, that you are a genius? spoiler alert: you can't.

Let this bitch teach you then.

Most famous human in a lot of parts of the world. Worshipped by around 20% of the world population. Just think about it.

Or maybe this bitch.

Doesn't matter, you can learn from people who are overall slower learners that have more experience. You're just an autist with a self boner

I meet 10 of you a year coming through my company's talent programme. Every time it's 3 months before they realise they don't know a fucking thing about the real world. guaranteed 3 leave, 2 are fired and 4 never get a promotion. Sort your fucking ego out OP you edgy fucking cretin.

No one with Einstein intelligence asks for help on Cred Forums.

So, you're dumb.

>facepalm

really?

Hawking???

LMFAO......

if he is so "intelligent" why does he not know how to walk?

"A dude said he was magic in the Middle East 2000 years ago maybe...... Anyway I'm Einstein" - OP, apparently.

lol
>cmon, write E=mc2 on that blackboard, everybody will see from the picture then that you are really really smart because its from Einstein

>media
>fuck it

Fucking got me man.

Wasnt by OP. I dont like that faggot also - if he was really smart he would study and get some degree because he understands that in our society thats the way to proove you are capable of doing stuff and useful.

But using Jesus to say shit about self-proclaiming is something not very smart, because it worked.
On the other hand, they nailed him to a cross.... hmm....

Einstien tesla nice name drops

That's bullshit honestly if you were that smart then school work would be trivial to you. You could take the SAT and achieve the highest possible score and colleges would then fight for you to attend. The best colleges. There are plenty of high level geniuses in the world . You just need to get off your ass and do the work. Clearly someone claiming to be intelligent isn't that smart otherwise they would know how this shit works.

I work in the college system and if you were a truly remarkable individual and you could prove it than they would find money for you to do what ever the fuck you wanted to do.

Being delusional and narcissistic doesn't get you anywhere.

Bendover buttboy

Howabout this cunt?

financialjuneteenth.com/16-year-old-is-working-on-her-masters-has-an-iq-higher-than-einstein/

That's only 9 user

What's your iq and sat score then faggot?

you think if you stack enough money on all the permafrost, it will stop anthrax from spreading?

That's cause he's a lying fuck.

same as op, he's too lazy to learn how to walk and op is too lazy to goto school

cool story bro

Yeah, because only 1 in ten of these fucks makes it as a functioning human being.

Yeah he'd have so many likes if he was on instagram.

The fuck does this little girl have to do to impress you then motherfucker? Draw a painting out of chalk? A fucking monet? Then would you believe her you misgnonistic cunt!

>a energy vacuum
>a
You're fucking retarded. Learn correct grammar if you're so smart, fag

>Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)20:36:24 No.705904469▶

That Jewtree though. That's their sign. They're saying she belongs to them. But the goyim isn't smart enough to know that is she.

>tfw too intelligent to work or go to college
>I'm not talking about average high intelligence here, no I think I'm just as intelligent as Einstein.

You just missed a comma.
Not so smart, faggot.KYS

my IQ is 105 AMA

who is the president of the United Kingdom

Fucking underrated

Obama.

that is correct!

you're IQ is 105

>I'm a great thinker and philosopher
you are the wiseguy that no one likes

Bendover buttboy

If you're that intelligent you should've already solved your problem.

by kys

I'm right here, pal. You can't find people like us in some kind of society. Sorry to disappoint you.

Naw you just don't want to accept the fact you're dumb. Smart people don't flunet being smart as it really just comes off as you saying you're better than everyone else.

You're pretty much fucked OP. a.) Nobody likes a wiseguy. b.) Intelligence fights putting in work.

Your closest ticket to success is learning a craft: web dev, drawing commissions for furries, assassination, etc. But if you haven't already gotten into it by adulthood you probably won't ever. Most people with intelligence quietly rot alone and unrecognized.

IQ? Around 180 probably. Don't know what's a sat score.

>too intelligent
>Don't know what's a sat score.

>Most people with intelligence quietly rot alone and unrecognized.

same can be said for low IQ handicapped retards

>around 180 probably, I don't know.

Have you ever considered the fact you might actually be retarded? Judging by your grammar and the dumb shit you've said I'd say there's a high probability.