CNN is reporting that Donald Trump will mention Monica Lewinsky during the next few weeks

CNN is reporting that Donald Trump will mention Monica Lewinsky during the next few weeks...

I dare you to go there, Donald! Please do, so I can remind America that I've remained married to one person, through good and bad times. We can talk about your infidelities and the fact that you have very limited contact with your mistress' daughter, Tiffany. By all means, bring it up!!

Other urls found in this thread:

addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-wanted-less-attractive-women-fired-employees-say/ar-BBwMSNu?li=BBnb7Kz
newcenturytimes.com/2016/09/28/2-million-republicans-just-abandoned-trump-after-stunning-revelation-video/
newsweek.com/2016/10/14/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059.html
youtu.be/-1t3aczmCXk
youtu.be/3TCCq0w3ZhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monica Lewinsky sure brought it up

checked

>We can talk about your infidelities.
The point isn't about infidelities you dumb niggerfaggot, its about her slam campaigns against the women that accused him during those times. MORAL FIBER!!!

Bill still loves the future President with all his heart. Sure, he caved into temptation and nutted on a White House aide, but Bill's a good guy.

Points of attack for Trump
>Travel Gate
>French ISIS connection to Clinton Foundation
>Back stabbing Bernie
>so on and so forth

She's a fucking gold mine, it really should be a one sided slap down at this point.

Also the whole thing about Bill not being Chelsea's real dad..

Accusations are not convictions. A lot of people talk shit, like you just did.

Do You Know This Guy?
He is Edward "Ed" Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937.
Then you'll probably say, "Who is Ed Mezvinsky?"
Well, he is a former Democrat congressman who represented Iowa's 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.
He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon.
He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to politics and the nation and should be impeached.
He and the Clintons were friends and very politically intertwined for many years.
Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.
In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in Congress, cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clinton's controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.
In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.
Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.
He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.
After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation.
To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.
About now you are saying, "So what!"
Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky second pic.below.
That's right; Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton's father-in law.
Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros'mansion).
Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?
If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush's, or better yet, Sarah Palin's daughter's father-in- law, the news would be an everyday headline and every detail would be reported over and over.

Way more than once. Face it; your boy Trump is an asshole.

Trumpanzee logic fails again!

Get lynched lizard jew bitch

>translation I'm an sjw super feminist cuck

So ugly

>Accusations are not convictions.
He admitted to fucking Monica, She smeared the shit out of that woman before the cum stained dress came out. Nice try though.

All the more reason to vote for Hillary.

You and your bullshit.

shit bait kid. she's a cuck.

Bill was never convicted of a crime.

Go eat a box of dicks.

Nice rebuttal. You have 100% changed my mind, #ImWithHerNow.

and its this kid again

>Bill was never convicted of a crime.
When did i say he was convicted? Convictions have nothing to do with this argument, are you 12?
I'll say it again, MORAL FIBER!!!

>Bill not being Chelsea's real dad
LOL! sHITLERy would've rather had
Webb Hubble's cock in her twat than
Blowjob Bill's peyronie's disease-ridden penis!

the funny part is Marjorie has considered running again.

Juanita Broaddrick is certifiably insane

retarded answer if I ever read one.

way over your head kid.

Cites moral fiber; trolls Cred Forums for hours

wow you really are a one trick pony. he was impeached and disbarred.

We definitely want a wife of an Impeached president to be elected. I'm sure nothing could go wrong there.

Ooooh! It really scares me that you are so intelligent. Not!

so you are a doctor then?

Trump doesn't have to do very much because Hillary's going down fast.

who cares if he mentions her or not at this point? Just "not mentioning" it is the same thing. Besides all Hillary has to say is "you fucked your 2nd wife while still married to wife #1, and fucked wife #3 while still married to #2. Hillary herself didn't do any cheating, but babyhands donnie did. So fuck that orange douche.

you really are 12. get lost kid.

We really want a bigoted, inexperienced, narcissistic ASSHOLE to FAIL so nothing will go wrong.

so many children on the site today.
what gives?

People who can't argue the facts call other people names. Did I just describe you?

Sounds like you're more jealous and salty of his success and ability to have arrogance than able to form an intellectual argument against him.

Ya, this site doesn't have much time left I'm afraid.

purely the opinion of a child and nothing more.
hill on the other hand that has been more than proven.

>Made a livin' and a killin' off it, ever since Bill Clinton was still in office...

she can say "you're a racist", and her wad is spent

provide evidence that he's bigoted. G ahead, I'll be waiting till the end of time because you're not going to find it. I don't even like that fucker but you faggots keep accusing the dipdhit of crap he hasn't done.

or he could just pick one of these women instead.

Osama bin-Laden's brother lived in Trump tower. What's your point?

addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/

When the cunt is as nasty as she is, I'll take the asshole every time.

She is a good woman to stay with that man that kept fucking around on her. It's good, because it shows moral fiber, to keep letting people fuck you over. She is good at letting people fuck her over. We should respect her because she lets people fuck her over.

Don't you want an American president that lets people fuck her over? What's wrong with all you trump nuts?

not an argument

also I voted for Bill Clinton.....twice.

>Osama bin-Laden's brother lived in Trump tower. What's your point?
With your logic the Trump and the Bin Laden's were family?

We need Hillary to grow and expand government control over all aspects of our lives. She'll help end some of our freedoms like the ability to own arms.

The government knows what is best for us comrades.

na, not by blood, but I'm sure donnie shared his wife.

>Don't you want an American president that lets people fuck her over?
She would continue in the fine tradition of Obama.

Maybe that's just what America needs...
A president who will go down on us!

yes, agreed. I need the government to raise my children just like hillary said she wanted to do.

you're right not an argument. wasn't directed at anyone.
so you voted for bill. so?
this is the second time you have told me this today.

yawn

True, she will put all those evil corporations that employ millions of Americans under the thumb of a regime that ensure they make no more money than the people they employ.

you would. fag.

not an argument

Hillary make sure equality rules! We need diversity, not quality!

tax returns.

I just got on.

very low energy post

sad

I do actually wonder if the same Twitter bots hired by Clinton's campaign trove b thinking they can get votes. fuck Hillary, fuck trump, we are all pawns in a fake two party divide, let's just watch tv

even republicans know donnie got cucked at the debate

His lawyer told advised him not to release his taxes until the audit is finished. This kind of stupidity can only come from democucks.

>na, not by blood, but I'm sure donnie shared his wife.
But they are family through marriage now, Is Trump related to the Bin Ladens?

When he's resorting to attacking things she actually had nothing to do with, you can tell he's scared. It's like when someone knows you're right so all they can say is "fag."

excuses...excuses...

No NO, liberal lefties would never put words in peoples mouths! kek

/thread

no he just takes their money. So I guess you could say he's indebted to them.

lies are still lies, why do so much lying? If clinton is the best choice, why not win with truths?

At least you could quote Trump correctly. He said that his attorney told him not to release his tax returns. He did not say that the IRS told him that he could not release his tax returns. You have one thing in common with Hillary: you're both liars.

Kill your self, OP.

'k

Is there a single quality about Clinton worth voting for, other than she can dodge landmines?

Dubs confirms.
I would.
>Ahh, the joy of a nice tight asshole!

>He did not say that the IRS told him that he could not release his tax returns.
yes he did at first, but then when people started to call him on it, he switched to the lawyer story.

Why did she work for the black panthers? It's clearly a violent communist funded/guided organization.

yawn. you were correct. it was an opinion.

You can't find moral fiber in special K

yawn.

I don't even care about Trumps taxes - but making things up about them is just low, but not lower than what I would expect the clinton campaign to do. She's a liar, has lied under oath, and doesn't take any responsibility.

FACT CHECK:

Monika Lewinsky is not a big deal.
Trump's comments about women ARE a big deal.

big yawn. you just got on but you are posting the shit you did two hours ago.

Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with personal responsibility for the criminal acts that would land the lowest military person in prison.

yawn

He's a likeable guy based on his personality, but he's raped several women

Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky... it's all sorts of debauchery that regular people do not get into.

There is something wrong with the Clintons.

but he was never convicted.

FACT CHECK:
The FBI director said NO prosecutor would recommend charges based on the EVIDENCE. He didn't specify individuals having anything to do with the decision.

yawn. bias truth you mean.

>Jennifer Flowers
*Gennifer Flowers

>She's a liar
see

she fucked a president. allegedly.

yawn. another one trick pony.

All Trump can do is bring up half-truths and conspiracy theories from the 1990s. Meanwhile he is in league with Putin to undermine American democracy and foreign policy. Trump will face a *real* FBI investigation, along with anyone who wittingly or unwittingly posts material considered to be Russian propaganda.

Goes to show you that even good people can be rapists. Maybe we should reconsider how we look as rapists, they're good people with troubled minds and they need guidance, not punishment.

>The FBI director said NO prosecutor would recommend charges based on the EVIDENCE.

That's simply not true. He was advised not to recommend charges. His boss is the president who backs the criminal clintons.

The least you can do is use truths about this. She should be held criminally culpable, then run for president.

still not an argument.

neither was Hillary. Also raising the rent like that isn't against the law. It's just shady, like most of the things he does.

sure kid. looks like we have a snowflake in this thread.

>on Cred Forums talking about debauchery that normal people don't get into...
Kys already please!

just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it untrue.

I'm from a small backwater called Britain and I actually watched some of the debate. I don't care for either of them but it's very entertaining to watch Trump because you have no idea what's coming and you can't really keep up either. The red woman sounds like an automated voice message

sure kid. feel big now?

You are using conspiracy theories to argue with the facts, sorry kid.

Has any political debate in America made the difference of who get elected?

>Trump will face a *real* FBI investigation

I don't doubt they'll cut him the slack they've cut Hillary. She's a cut throat.

I don't trust her in the office of the presidency. She's never been held responsible for all of her deeds.

You're over paid, by the way.

so low energy

pathetic even by donnie's energy levels

yawn. come back with something real kid

implying I care.

Clinton destroyed Libya. If she's elected president, it's almost a given that we'll have continued war in the Middle East and thousands more lives lost. Can any Clinton supporters give me a reason why you should vote for this over Trump, who at least represents a chance of not going down this path? Is it really just that you're more scared of what Trump might do?

somebody's feelings are hurt.

Hillary FAILED as a wife. Refused to keep Bill's balls empty.

Duties of a wife:
1. Keep his stomach full
2. Keep his balls empty

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Hahahhahaha Russian propaganda lmaooooo

>conspiracy theories

I'm not religious, supersitious. I'm a military vet that worked in Government Information Systems.

She should be held responsible for what she did. She covered evidence. She's a criminal in an ivory tower.

>bruh

And yet there you go, posting lies invented by the republicans and by Putin's cohorts designed to prevent a capable leader from ascending to the presidency.

You are using a US public utility, to engage in information warfare on behalf of Russia. In the coming years people will understand how serious this is.

yawn. no change in this tard.
yo kid you did this two hours ago.

sure kid

She's just hawkish enough to keep us at war for the next 8 years if she's elected. She's president obama 2.0

yawn. this thread sucks.

Just because you insult people doesn't make your arguments worthy. You're a stupid person.

To use a write off instead if paying the gooberment doesn't mean he can just keep the money. Where does the money he writes off go you may ask? well it goes right back into the economy, that's why he told her it would be squandered by the goobs.

>muh conspiracies
>muh rigged polls
>muh broken mic
>muh biased news
Am I missing any other excuses, trumptards?

Of course Trump will want to talk about why Hillary Clinton should be criticized because of her husband's infidelity.

Because Trump has NO idea how to make America great again. Because Trump is ignorant on the issues of immigration, and national security, and economic growth, and education, and how to run a world super-power.

Because Trump has NOTHING except his lies, and his disdain for anyone who is not a rich old white guy.

Pshhh...

People who can't control their sexual urges and infringes on others can be good peoplr? Nice bait.

>muh racism
>muh bigotry
>muh hate speech
You guys beat conservatives to that punch.

I imagine Hillary is prepared for it anyway, and most American's didn't give a shit then, and give even less of a shit now. It would be another strategic blunder for Trump, so he'll probably do it.

She almost certainly will. Liberals who support Clinton, are the tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of lives at stake here not reason enough to vote for Trump? Please explain.

He will argue moral fiber and she won't really be able to defend it.

Yes. There's even people who have to masturbate and can't control it, it's a medical condition. Some guys can't get off without a female looking at their genitals. There's a lot of sexual urges that have difficulty or can't be controlled by the subject.

lol. Trump, the twice divorced man who cheated on his first wife, is going to show moral fiber by reminding us that Hillary was publicly humiliated by what her HUSBAND did 20 years ago?

>Trumpfag logic. Go for it.

>moral fiber
see
not to mention he wants to fuck his own daughter

Hey - explain

Surprised he hasn't already. The religious nutjobs in this country would eat that shit up.

I have to ask you then, not as a trump supporter, but as someone who really hasn't chosen a side in this election. Why should I vote for Hillary after her role in the Clinton foundation's shady dealings? Why should I vote for her after Benghazi? Why should I vote for her despite the number of times she's been caught red handed lying, especially about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia? Why should I vote for her, just because she was married to a former president? I mean other than the fact that she'd be the first female president, she's just as bad as Trump on many issues. She's not trustworthy, just like he is, and even less trustworthy as she's a practiced politician, albeit a flip flopper, saying whatever is required to get votes.

I don't like the idea of Trump becoming president, but you people really mean to tell me that Hillary should win? Because she should have been federally prosecuted, the way many other Americans have been for far less.

So as someone who doubts both candidates, convince me to vote for Hillary.

>Hillary was publicly humiliated by what her HUSBAND did 20 years ago?
B... B... But she helped discredit the women in question roody poo.

hey- explain
>wtf are you on about?

>The religious nutjobs in this country would eat that shit up.
but they're fine with this

>not to mention he wants to fuck his own daughter
Stigma and taboo aside, what's the moral argument against this? The two are consenting adults, what's the problem?

That reminds me - I recently tried finding the original for this (the "reaction" gif, not kim-fat-fook), but apparently my googlefu has deserted me. Was it a "niggers reacting to magic tricks" deal or am I confusing it with something else?

uh-oh

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-wanted-less-attractive-women-fired-employees-say/ar-BBwMSNu?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump's foreign policy seems to consist of non-interventionism and deal making (with the notable exception of ISIS). Hillary's seems to involve destabilizing the Middle East and antagonizing Russia. I'd vote for Trump on this alone if I could (can't, British). I keep asking the Clinton supporters in this thread for an answer on this, so far, nothing. Just more name calling.

like I said, I hope he goes for it. Trump's record of how he treats women is going to be thrown right back at him. Do you idiots really think Hillary Clinton is not ready for this shit, especially now that trump (with his big secret plan for isis) has publicly warned clinton about his strategy against her in the next debate?

>Trumpfag lunacy. Go for it.

yeah, cause only religious nut jobs are concerned with all the infidelities of "slick" willy and his cuckold wife

Everyone that is not a religious nut job doesn't care about lying, or lack of personal responsibility.

Do you even hear yourself?

Getting divorced takes a long time when millions of dollars are at stake for the woman so it could be that he had met them after they were technically already split but divorcing. It is my opinion that she is more evil so if he debates her well on the issue he will surely win.

We get it, you're voting for Trump.

Supa Hot Fire

>Trump's record of how he treats women

Like the Clintons have a better record... just kill yourself.

>Do you even hear yourself?
Oh the irony

you first, you microcock autist. You've brought nothing to this, but I've enjoyed shitting on you.

We get it. you'd fucker your own daughter. seriously, consider killing yourself before you drive others to suicide.

We know Hillary will sift US soldiers into to die, like a slow meat grinder, with no plan for a win. This is what they do.

I like this one better

>trumpfag gibberish

lay off the fucking meth

>You've brought nothing to this

except how I demonstrated that your argument is shit, so, I didn't bring anything into this that you would be happy with.

I made you uncomfortable. Sometimes the truth does that. Democucks are extremely uncomfortable.

This.

>being this new

I'm gonna throw my vote away on someone else. But you should know, ever since homosexual marriage is legal, it's a pedophiles dream to seek out his like-minded friend and marry for the sole purpose of adopting. You won't hear any stories of this submerge until a decade or so and it'll be too late for some.

29 year vet, no meth here child

Combating over-population preemptively is its own reward.

The feels.

You shat on yourself by saying trump has a record of bad treatment of women, when we know this simply pales in comparison to how clintons have treated women.

Your argument is shit. She could keep that argument to herself to keep it from backfiring on her.

I'm not sure how much you're paid, but it's way too much.

Do you see any good in laying out in public your operation details for defeating an enemy such as ISIS?

I hope it involves breaking eggs to make omelets, unlike the democucks who try to make something without win ingredients.

uh-oh

>Donald Trump reportedly did business with Fidel Castro’s communist regime in Cuba when it was completely against the law to do so, according a new report that will be on the cover of Newsweek’s upcoming issue.

newcenturytimes.com/2016/09/28/2-million-republicans-just-abandoned-trump-after-stunning-revelation-video/

You're just assuming that they were infidelities. Maybe they simply have an open marriage. Who the fuck cares? That's their business. Their sex life has no bearing on their ability to be President at all.

So...none of the lesbian affairs count?

Oh shit...

newsweek.com/2016/10/14/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059.html
>Seven Arrows instructed senior officers with Trump’s company—then called Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts—how to make it appear legal by linking it after the fact to a charitable effort.
More misuse of charities. Fucking pathetic.

The information in this image is not accurate. His real alias is 'pimmelzipfel'. Get your facts straight

"Hey Bill!"
"Yes, Bill?"
"You don't need roofiest' get dates:
just bite their bottom lip and theyll
do anything yew want! Heh-heh!!"

You can't cherrypick for shit. Clinton Foundation DELEGATES around 6%, but does most of it's charity work themselves.

> does most of it's charity work themselves.
Pic Related

This.

Trumptards gonna tard

You know these donations weren't made specifically to her? The US also remains allies with some of these countries, such as Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Qatar, despite their poor record with human rights, which is why your country is so hypocritical. I mean, the guy you're blowing has connections to these countries as well.

>not to mention he wants to fuck his own daughter
In his defense...
We are on Cred Forums, after all!
I want to fuck his daughter too.
Anybody else?

Isn't everybody?

Well she is Jewish...

Cool so she convinces her supporters to give to charity too rather than greedily taking all of the money for her campaign. Good for her.

What kind of connections? Rich people pay to stay in nice hotel suites. Rich people paying for a nice apartment in NY? lol

Typical Hillary to divert an issue completely

Pay to play kohai, pay to play.

Sounds like Heaven to me.
HAIL LUCIFER! Bringer of Light!

Did you hear about the homeless guy who Hillary Clinton once gave a $20 bill to and then died 15 years later? Why hasn't she been prosecuted for that one yet?

Listing every single person who ever came into contact with Clinton and later died... you trumpfucks are reaching hard.

>Edward "Ed" Mezvinsky

Plus this: youtu.be/-1t3aczmCXk

Trump will start a world war with china or someone else. Mexico is right there and they have a small militia they could do some fucked up shit in a little amount of time, they only need to hit a few places to make a large impact.

Right on!
Open carry to the polls!

Ya i heard about him too. He fell down some stairs onto some bullets, died from a heart attack. But seriously though, there is an alarming connection to people being murdered/shot dead to the Clintons. This is undeniable.

you guys really do enjoy a good bait thread, this has been posted all day, for many days now.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

>there is an alarming connection
I'm not seeing it. Must be time to get my tinfoil hat adjusted.

Confirmed cuck

>TFW when being impersonated on an imageboard by some user nobody.

>I'm not seeing it.
Eyes Wide Shut.

>PolitiFact

A narco controlled country isnt going to pay for the wall, or teey will pay and design it and build it so its easier to smuggle drugs into.

His actions being smart and his actions hurting the middle class are not mutually exclusive. Honestly, fuck the middle class. They make the worst of their situations, consume shit food, never work out, never try to improve themselves, consume reality TV, pop music, and other garbage, then breed like rats to make an even bigger bunch of worthless human waste for the next generation of oligarchs to fleece and ignore.

you're talking about the poor you idiot

>Comedy Central

Kek

b-b-b-buh-but.. trump called rosie a dog!!

I kek'd

Eet vas da joose!

Fixed

dubs checked

And I would do young Hillary.
All you who say you wouldn't look at what was considered hot at that time and you would change your mind.

Imagine The secret history of the Democratic Party and the contentious rise of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

youtu.be/3TCCq0w3ZhQ

In your dreams cuck-boy!

youtu.be/3TCCq0w3ZhQ

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh99hhhhhhhhhhhhh

All synchronized nicely for uncurious sheeple.

You have been played.

Law says you must pay rent for space you own, to use it for politics.

>Low rent gets set for self to pay on space you own.

Donors found who want to help pay campaign expenses; what? Another law states a different rate must be paid?
>Higher rent charged for party use.

Ignoring HER lies, cheating husband, and pay-for play scandal.
Yup you are one of HER supporters = idiots.

Please Cred Forums, go home...