Cred Forums i really think i need help...

Cred Forums i really think i need help. pic unrelated but i'm starting to develop a very serious attraction to my daughter.

this is my first post in years but this is the only place i know where i can ask for advice anonymously. what do i do?

please help. i'll even post censored pics of her if it appeases you. i just need help

fuck

her

in

the

post pics faggot. uncesored.

pussy

FUCK YOU

get out of my swamp

explain further?

relax, this is totally normal. just rifle thru her undies drawer and jack off, but never touch her, and you'll be fine.

Op I agree, you need help

How old is she?

OP here.
wouldn't fucking her ruin our relationship? because i'm 99% sure it would.
also, how do you even approach that topic?

post pic plox. Either way what do you mean attraction like sexual?

OP: here is the simple truth - you are a piece of shit if you think that there is anything positive that can come out of your attraction to your daughter. If you have even a little bit of love for her, eave her the fuck alone.

This is perfectly normal, just do t do anything about it damn dude. You really think all males aren't at least appreciative of their daughters figure after they hit puberty? Just don't be a shitter rapo and ruin her brain for life

rape

This
Also seriously kill yourself you scummy bastard

what needs to be explained? ask away i guess
15. she started developing fast and hard halfway through 14 and she's quickly approaching goddess-tier

Oh yeah for sure try to have sex with your 14 year old daughter that can only end well for you. Well for us anyways because you will turn her into a cock hungry whore who fucks anyone who asks because she has HUGE dad issues. Do it.

Say her name while fucking your wife/gf. Check how she reacts and if she's cool say something like "she's so hot I sometimes imagine fucking her" and then get your wife/gf seducing your daughter and watch them. Or set up a cam in her room/bathroom

...possible.

Stop masturbating or having sex.

Start ssri or some other medicin that makes your dick numb. You will thank me, stop that sex addiction

You can do that thing where parents let their kids drink to show then it's not good. Do it one night when mom is out of town. Get her wasted but not kill level blood alcohol. Get her to film herself being stupid and show her what an idiot she was.

But when she's passed out dead drunk you can do pretty much everything but fuck her. Make it a one time thing so you don't ruin the relationship, go to jail, get her pregnant, turn her alcoholic or make normal sex awful for her. Do it once to get it out of your system. Think hard about making some kind of permanent record that could bite you in the ass later.

Post results

Fap and think about it again after. You'll see it's a stupid idea

this user has the wisdom of infinite sages.

Straight up. This is what made me break up with half my exes.

Let's see what she looks like and we'll tell you if it's worth it.

fight these ideas by stay away a little bit. avoid seeing her naked.
feed ur desires by fuckin ur wife

Post pics with face.

Dubs demands

this is her

you should give me her number instead you gross fuck LOL

Looks like the school slut and most likely will go down that road anyway. Be sure to remember details of the sex so you can greentext it better in the near future.

she'd look good with a few loads of cum on her face for sure. how's her tits?

i'm too lazy to ris to see if you're full of shit, but he seems worth a fantasy and a fap. but ever actually doing anything it? if you legit feel those urges, talk to somebody. you'll ruin her life, and get yourself in prison.

Dubs of wisdom. Go for it OP.

because you don't like them when you aren't horny?

You're a tumor

if just playin its ok
put if she is ur dother i thin this is stupid

Just do this and have fun for one night and fap to the memories.

same as all you backward inbred americans do, molest your daughter

the makeup, the face, the type of smile.

Definitely a slut.

out of this world, especially for her age. her on the right. this pic is from a few days ago

i stayed with a girl for almost a year longer than i should have just because the sex was so good. everytime i got horny, she'd acquiesce. afterwards when we were no longer horny, we both kind of realized we didn't like each other and drifted apart for a few days until we needed to fuck again. some couples just relate amazingly well on a sexual level, but little else.

Exactly.
I come to realize how annoying i find them or how stupid i think they are.
Especially after actually fucking them, then you sit there like wtf

Is her mother just as hot? We need to know for science.

better than the horses, you buck-toothed twat.

That's kind of sad, brother

>"Fap and think about it again after. You'll see it's a stupid idea"
That was me, but if that pic is legit, shit user, fuck her in every hole

Left is hot

reported to the cyber police
youre gonna get backtraced OP
consequences eill never be the same.

shit sorry i mean left. she's on the left.

nice tits.

Oh my dear brother.

Video Killed the Radio Star? The Buggles original or the POTUSA cover?

lol ur such a fucking faggot
im not OP but what a buzz kill

Get her ass drunk like that other suggested. Use something sweet like moscato so she'll suck it down

Was that even English? Kys

Only the original comrade commissar.

Fuck her before she gets fucked by a nigger.

my fucking steel plated balls shes 15, she aint 15 what the actual fuck she look 19 or sum shit bro

post mother tit pics

i feel ya op. my daughter's still only a toddler but i'm already dreading the teenage years. because by then my wife will be like 45 and probably look like a trash bag filled with mango pulp.

You'll ruin both your lives if you listen to these tards. Don't do anything to make it worse.

Honestly, bro.
I've been wanting something more affectionate for the longest time, and i was about to go back to one of the better exes ive had, but shit went downhill real fast

IMO mom is hotter than daughter. And you wont go to jail for hitting that. Youre a fucking dumb nigger OP

that's why I'm wifing this girl who's 7 years younger than me. She'll still look fine when our kids are moving out

face looks better, but we haven't seen the body, mate

at least put some more interesting tabs up next time

kill yourself

if the only alternative to your daughter is a horse, you know your options are limited and you're a complete desperate retard.

This, please OP don't be a faggotor again

ol' queen catherine is your acnestry, not mine ;)

Yeah that one year makes a massive difference.

At least the mother knows her way around a dick, stick with her. Leave the poor girl alone.

is taht is a joke

The part that is really gonna fuck with your head, OP, is when she picks up on all the extra attention she is getting now and starts "flirting" with you.

You see, as the Alpha male in her life, you're going to be the man she practices on to refine her technique. She'll ask for something slightly outrageous and flash those pretty eyes at you, or jump in your lap for a hug out of nowhere.

Just understand she can't help it. It's hard-wired behavior to seek attention from the most Alpha Male she knows, to use her sexuality to do it, and to keep doing what works. She's not even thinking about it in a sexual way, because Daddy is perfectly safe.

Or so she thinks...

You're in for some serious blue balls, OP.

that would only make sense to a redneck idiot.

Bump

Bump again for OP

trolling the fbi lmao

Post moar pics, Damnit!

You could try doing a search for grooming young girls. I think it would be weird if you didn't want to fuck her

Grooming has to start a lot younger to be effective. At 15 she already has a strong identity, strong ideas about morals and the differences between right and wrong.

Her critical thinking skills are poorly developed, but her pleasure centers are full-on functioning. So the way to capture her is appeal to her through pleasure.

Bumpage

> Daddy will you read me a bedtime story?
> How about some exercise before bed

pedophiles know what they do is wrong, yet they try to act like it's the child's choice. thanks for confirming what pedos try to act like they don't do.

kill yourself

i already fucked your daughter

LOL I KNOW HER

YOUR FUCKED IF THIS IS FOR REAL OP

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE MR SNEAKY FACE

underage fag alert

Please post more

Give us a name faggot

U dont know shit. Dickweed faggot

Prove this nigger wrong give us a damn name

I'm interrupting this thread to tell you her instagram is @cisumocsid

Faggot

good try

Same as any other strategy to get a girl in bed, faggot.

SUMMARY OF THIS THREAD, INCLUDING NEXT POSTS:

1. Pretend to be someone who "want to fuck my daugther", "want to fuck my sister", "want to fuck my neighbours daughter", etc.. It is more funny if you really know the father, brother, etc.
2. Post pics of said girl. Some pics from facebook, instagram or other shit.
3. Keep pretending to be the person. Write some dirty shit.
4. Wait for the attention of Cred Forums.
5. Start to answer their stupid question. Some shit like "oh yeah, i would fuck her if I could. I am jerking off to her right now" and post some more pics from facebook.
6. Wait for 40-50 posts and write the following "damn! i know that girl! and i know her father/brother/etc!"
7. Wait for anons demanding his ID
8. Post a link to her facebook account or whatsoever.
9. Now take a beer and wait how the virgin retards start to molest her by telling her that her brother/father wants to fuck her.
10. She reads the messages. Probably being pissed at her brother/father for real.

Congrats, faggot!

No, her name is marissa and her dad insta is @cisumocsid

whatever you say you sick fuck.

stop your lies and give us the real fuckin zelda

was typing that one up really worth it

OP is a fucking fag

>Dr pepper and gatorade

OP u really shouldn't fuck her especially if u want to keep your family alive and healthy- that's said your daughter is hot asf and ur wife is alright but that's because she's more... mature. Ur in a tough spot because the slightest eagerness will be notice by ur wife, I say u need to boost up sex with ur wife, masterbating, and get in smoking weed while listening to john Lennon. (But if u could post nudes of ur daughter & wife it would be greatly appreciated)

probably a win in his book

Cred Forumstards - 0
faggot fedora cunt 1