Did all of the traps go back to school?

Did all of the traps go back to school?
Why would they even need an education?

i'm still here
looks like the scat posting troll went back to high school, i might start posting again

Make it happen

Make Cred Forums gay again

Kek

Fem penis

You should post

cool
and
normal

if theres any traps in this thread please answer. Ive been CD'ing for about a year and i want to go full out and lose my ass virginity, do u enema and how do u do it?

thanks fellow trapanons

More of her?

I use one of these bad boys.

Lol u got that the wrong way round there, buddy.

Hello there. I'm a trap on hrt. Enemas are iffy for me; I use a enema bulb I bought off amazon. Fill the bulb with temperate to warm water, shove the bulb's tube up yer butt, squeeze the bulb until all water is out, pull out while keeping pressure on the bulb so you don't suck shit back in, let sit for 5 mins, rinse, repeat. :333

I know it's normal for you faggots to do this, but this is still, objectively and literally, some really nasty shit.

I'm just glad I get to live a normal life without having to suck shit out of my ass.

Fucking n00b. Liz Vicious isn't a trap.

somik tyan :3

You do realize you're never ever going to make the trap threads go away right? Trap threads have been getting hit with pics like this for years now and it has done nothing to stop them. If you really want the trap threads gone you're going to need to do something else.

It's the same as furry threads.
They've been spammed to no end. They're still around.

Kinda giving me a shit fetish
>ok with that

only you're regarded as even lower than furries bronies or lolis