Is this real?

Is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhjkMoWLE_Y
sfmuseum.net/hist9/aaf2.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/a-game-changer-in-the-search-for-aliens-china-switches-on-worlds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1946 UFO event over N.Y

absolutely

what is real when you spend your life asleep?

Battle of Los Angeles 1942

what is sleep when you spend your life in dreams

try

lol tin foil hat fags

paranoid quacks fuck off with your majical thinking

>he was born on earth
lmao

fuck you, you sad little normie peasant ass cunt

wtf? yes it's real you idiot. Google it.

i want to believe

this is an actual picture of the event yes. they fired over 2000 aa rounds at it and nothing happened. the flyover of the whitehouse was real too. That was when we lost the war with them and now we are slowly becoming slaves on our own planet using our own monetary system.

I wonder sometimes which side is worse: (i) aliens or (ii) I seriously believe it was just a weather balloon?

Yep, actually happened. As for what it is, no one knows.. of course the u.s. miltary and gov claimed it to be a "weather balloon".

You have been visited by Trips Fairy. A rare treat! Please accept this token for your most impressive roll. Well done, user.

Brought to you by the letter (P)anties.

Also, they are real and they're spectacular.

Roll

>are vampires real?
naah
>are ghosts real?
naah
>are dragons real?
naaah
>are ufos real?
ofcorse are real you dumb fuck, they are inter-dimensional / aliens traveling way faster than the speed of light, that came from billions of lightyears away to ..ehh... anal probe us. yeah thats right.

>Shot at for hours in Los Angeles in WW2.
>Thousands of rounds and shells littered across the city
>In the media for a little while
>A least 5 dead(3 car crashes, 2 heart attacks from the fear) and 300 wounded from the falling debris from the AA fire.
>Around 30 buildings damaged from said debris.
>Thousands of eyewitnesses still alive.
>Object flew away despite the bombardment

Yeah totes fake bro ;^)
I don't think it was Alien though. More like early black projects testing new hardware in combat.

where da news report doe

it's not unreal

>Are Vampires real?
Hollywood tier ones? No. Untreated blood diseases like syphillis and porphyria? Yes I guess.
>Are ghosts real?
Yes.
>Are dragons real?
No one knows. Dragons could have been the last dinosaurs for all we know.
>Are UFO's real?
Yes. UFO=Unidentified Flying Object. That means human made vehicles aswell. Same applies to USO's(Submerged). The question should be "Are Extraterrestrials real?" the answer would be more than likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhjkMoWLE_Y

sfmuseum.net/hist9/aaf2.html

>Are you a retard?
Yes.

well it sure isnt a fucking weather balloon. maybe its nazi's from space.

Nice counter argument. Can't refute, so you abuse.

Oh hey look everyone i'm paranoid about space aliens even though it's never been proven even once by science hurr durr it's a conspiritcy

>SPACE ALIENS
>TIN FOIL

Are you fucking retarded mate?
Where did I say anything about space aliens or conspiracies?

Learn to read. The last response was "Most likely".
Science is wrong all the time. Humans are arrogant to think they know everything oh and by the way if ET life was confirmed. It would take a long time for the masses to learn about it. The panic would be apocalyptic as it shatters the human ego of being "special".

Nice reading comprehension. I said "I don't think it was Alien".

you know how I know the fbi posts here? whenever an alien thread comes up on X there are always 2-3 posters vehemently attacking the posters. meanwhile every other post as long as it isnt alien related is a circlejerk of absolute belief.

>if ET life was confirmed. It would take a long time for the masses to learn about it

It didn't take me that long

>Science is wrong all the time.
Sounds like we have a magicfag on our hands. Tell us more about how science is wrong and how your little space god sitting on a cloud is real, faggot

You too you fucking retarded quack. This shit has been debunked a thousand times and corroborated by literally no one with credentials.

found the retard

this is such bullshit. people wouldnt freak out except for the fact that government has been covering it up for decades. this is the only reason it wont be divulged right now. it would make the government look like a perfectly oiled conspiracy machine.

everyone that disagrees is a shill. you're right.

Wasnt me.

its not that they disagree. they are completely overzealous in their debunking attempts. if they fucking knew anything about that board they would know they are sticking out like a sore thumb.

True. Seems to always be the same people. I also notice the same thing with religious or history debate threads on other boards. 2-3 posters come along to shit it all up.

Cred Forums is a petri dish of proxy groups. But yeah anything paranormal and its an instant shitpost fest to block out actual discussion.
Makes me wonder if the idea of something far greater than them...terrifies them to the core that their mind cannot process such a possibility.

maaaan, you are an idiot if you think that.
>are there aliens in our galaxy/universe?
most probable
>do they come here in flying saucers, to anal probe you?
most likely not, close to impossible.

Los Angeles, dick queef.

Me grandma was telling about that evening. She would have the habit of falling asleep with the radio on and was woken up when her stories got interrupted with the breaking news. She was in the Highland Park area of Los Angeles. She could see the spot lights all over the cvity and hear the Air Raid horns.

crazy shit,

This the kind of nigga that says alines dont exist because science hasnt proven it, yet, believes in the theory of the big bang which also hasnt been proven.

Fucking idiots man. all over.

you know that humans know about wormholes and space time bending right. if we know about it already as such a young race what makes you think a race that has been around a lot longer than us hasnt figured out how to utilize this? this is a picture of a spot they aimed the hubble at which was previously thought to be devoid of anything. Those are galaxies.

So basically I'm an idiot for believing there is other advanced life which is probably far greater than us, out there in the cosmos?
Something both science and religion agrees on? It's just finding evidence and the problem is, we're quite primitive in the grand scheme of things.

I don't know where that anal probe comment came from but I'm not going to answer that one.

i dont follow you but hey for the sake of it. even if they are so advanced, and have the tech. they dont know we are here. the signal from our radio and TV broadcasts is so attenuated by that 100-light-year boundary as to be undetectable except by some kind of magical alien technology.

Show me the science to back that up. I'll wait

true but our van allen belt is like a beacon. Its like a beacon for a planet that is still alive.
you dont know about Einstein?

Why do they say "Lowse Angle-less"?

ohhh. Youre retarded.

He's retarded, guys.

thats how you pronounce it because its spanish?

In spanish its pronounced more like

Lohs Anjelesss

isnt that what they said? but it was a long time ago when Americans still butchered Spanish pronunciation. they still do in the south.

They could be observing us right now for all we know. They might have been observing us for centuries to see how we advance. They might not have any interest in us whatsoever and essentially are in "radio silence" mode.

Maybe we're an experiment. Maybe we're just pure and utter luck to be protected by countless asteroid fields and nebulae which would most certainly disrupt signals and shield us from outside view. That 100 light year boundary is a huge deal though because there are many solar systems well within that range. We've sent messages to many of them over the last 20 years. In the next 10 years many of these messages will be arriving at their target planets with a lot of hope resting on the Gliese solar system.

Any possible reply in the 2040's to 2050's would pretty much blow everyone's minds even the most fervent believer. Even better if these possible beings are very advanced they could travel to Earth in real time extremely quickly just as said. Meaning a much quicker response time. IF these possible beings are interested in us.

China has also just finished their brand new array designed to look exclusively for ET signals.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/a-game-changer-in-the-search-for-aliens-china-switches-on-worlds/
It becomes fully operatonal with signal abilities in Mid-late 2017. For now it will merely trawl through the static and scan nearby solar systems.