Why the fuck do you insist on dumbing yourself down by intentionally and frequently butchering the English language...

Why the fuck do you insist on dumbing yourself down by intentionally and frequently butchering the English language? Saying that something is "hitting you in the feels" makes no fucking sense at all. Who the fuck is Bae!? You think you're fitting in by speaking Walmart but you look like nothing more than another lazy little bitch wishing they can get paid $15 an hour to serve a McDouble. Have you ever seen Idiocracy? Yeah, go watch it. Welcome to your pathetic future existence.

Maybe if you began speaking like a respectable human being the rest of us will begin taking you seriously.

LUL

wat r u talkin about u feggot

Right into the feels OP, Nice hit.

How do I into torrenting idiocracy?

Kthxby

LOL ARE U MAD !

u seem pretty mad tbh

Why do you not understand that language evolves? Are you actually that short-sighted?

If we did things your way, we'd still be speaking olde english.

kill yourself my dude

lol idc tbh m8

The older generation will always say that the younger generation is destroying the human race and future. Nothing new just get with the time old man.

right in the feels is something i can live with

although anyone who calls someone bae deserves to die painfully and slowly

>a millennial is anyone who reached young adulthood at the turn of the century
>this includes 8-16 year olds
>you can be 36 and a millennial
>you can be married, have several children, own a home, and have a career, and be a millennial
>I'm 26 and own a manual with a racing clutch and flywheel on my daily driver
>OP is a faggot and a retard

Brawndo! It's what the body craves

Evolution is dropping a letter over a few generations. Maybe a slight change to the meaning.

Not just forcing words into existence just because they were popular on twitter for a bit.

p8ient b8

YO! Cred Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

1/10 b8 m8
Kys fg
Thxby

Go read The Language Instinct by Steven Pinker and then you can pretend you understand even the basics of linguistics.

I study Mandarin and Japanese anyway, because that's where the world's headed.

checked but too bad you are a huge faggot

Oh look, another millennial-bashing thread. But seriously, who let all you old farts on Cred Forums anyway? I'm surprised you were even able to turn on your computer.

OP is actually right for once

>japanese

you're retarded, japanese isn't even a very popular language

you'd be better off learning spanish, english and mandarin

Old farts are the only reason you have a Cred Forums today, millennial boy.

it's not boomers, it's people born in le wrong generation

DAE hate people my age XD? haha keep listening to your kanye, i'm gonna go listen to REAL music like pink floyd and led zeppelin!!!1!11

>a very popular language
D'you know where I'm going? The place where it's spoken the most. D'you know where I'm not going? Places where Spanish is mostly spoken.

Really? Moot's an old fart to you?

Ah, of course. I have a few 'friends' like that...the ones who always go
>the book was better
while rocking out to 90s Disney movie soundtracks.

Cred Forums was founded by a millennial huehuehuehue

>because that's where the world's headed.

didn't realize the world revolved around you faggot

>is**

If I wanted to take it there, I'd have done so by now. But, I don't have that kind of power.

For sure agree with a lot of things here, but how do we fix these problems we created?

lel u mad bro? kek

We, the millennials and beyond, have to figure out ways of fixing the messes of previous generations. It'd be a lot easier to do if they'd curl up and die already, or at least stay out of our way.

We'll let the internet take care of everything

Anyone born after 1990 can suck my dick and fucking die.

ITT:

>old fart bitching about currently fashionable slang terms.
>currently fashionable kids defending them as if they were "revolutionary"

You'd like that, wouldn't you? You fucking pedo.

Sit down and shut the fuck up. You're not fixing shit in this world.

damn the future scares me

Fuck off you wanker wogs

ITT Milennials failing to defend their stupid fads by calling people old

I'm doing more than you, sitting at home, bitching online about millennials and waiting on a social security check. I often wonder if you old farts' hatred toward millennials is out of disappointment for your own shortcomings as shitty parents.

Language constantly changes, weeb.

I'm millennial and can drive stick.

Inflation by corporations has raised the livable wage to $15 dollars an hour. I'm sure it was easier for you when you left high school, but most of us had to deal with the shit our parents and their parents left for us.

So thanks to all you older than millennials. Thanks for fucking it all up.

Pic is unrelated since I know about 60 millenials that can drive a stick

>implying the people upset are parents

Sit down and shut the fuck up. Neither generation is better. This shit happened every fucking generation since the boomers. Nothing is new about millennials, good or bad

I dont want to bag on this generation. But all this political correctness is bullshit. The world was fine when we didn't have everyone offended and playing the victim card. Seriously, this world needs to grow a pair. I can't stand it.

>1990
> up to 27 years old
>pedo

fucking stupid ass millennials... common core seems to be working...

Is this what you wanted 96?

Or, they're upset that they didn't become parents, and thus have no 'legacy' to pass on...which is even better. They at least shouldn't have anything to complain about then.

wrong tag. cuz im a fucking stupid millennial

>can't even reply correctly
>replies to self instead
Do you need your son to show you how the printer works?

right, im SO MAD that i can travel and do drugs and my life isn't held down by shitty kids with no fucking brain

topkek

>cant read
>makes fun of others for not reading

lol millennials

Ah, gotta love old people. "Keep the world the same, damnit! I works"

And the reason we're in a financial crises all the time?

Previous generations.

>do drugs
Yeah, thanks for being a part of the generation that not only introduced drugs to our society, but even went so far as to criminalize it while STILL bringing it in. Bravo, fam.

Your life can't be that 'great' if you're on Cred Forums arguing with a millennial though.

"Introduced drugs".

A complete lack of factual history. We've been doing drugs since prehistoric times.

so you don't smoke weed?
what kind of a millennial are you?

Thinking that you're smarter than everyone else based on popular catchphrases of the day is a huge sign that you're an entitled self righteous dumbass.

Yeah, everyone knows Ug ran the crack game back in 280000 BCE.

No; it's pointless.

>doesn't understand drugs have been around for centuries
>tries to insult intelligent person for partaking in "drugs" because they are all the same

Top fucking kek user

This whole chat is salted as fuck

Everyone knows Crack is the only drug, and therefore the one user was using

test

>thinks crack/cocaine and heroine have been around for centuries
>as with meth
>and other opioids
Nice to know millennials had such great leadership.

Maybe before he posted this thread, sure.

>I'm doing more than you
nah, you're just sitting at home shitposting in my thread, fucking millennial trash. You don't fucking work. Watching cartoons and playing pokemon isn't working.

You're posting that like it is an insult you baby boomer fuck. At least my generation hasn't destroyed the planet yet like y'all tried real hard to.

Wouldn't a coin slot be a better milennial anti-theft device?

>You don't fucking work
And you know this based on...?

ITT: Butthurt grandpa getting cucked by a college kid.

Agreed

in what way does that imply belief crack has been around for centuries. you are just about the dumbest person i think ive ever talked to lol

holy shit you're fucking dumb

i can't fix your stupid kid...

I could not possibly agree more. Idiocracy is a documentary at this point. I can see it unfolding. We don't reward intelligence anymore, we reward whoever is loudest.

Look at politics. Trump may very well win. He's an idiot, personally insults people who criticizes him on Twitter, and is clearly unqualified, but he's loud and controversial, and he "moves the needle", so he's rewarded. Look at MMA. Highest paid fighter is Conor McGregor. Why? Because he rubs his mouth and is loud and obnoxious, and for some reason, people are drawn to that.

This is exactly what happened in Idiocracy. People stopped rewarding intelligence and started rewarding whoever was loudest and most obnoxious. It is completely unironically happening. Idiocracy is coming true. That is our future.

The bright side is I'll be dead before we get there.

Awee some1 mist there yoga clasz thismorning

evel knievel couldn't have made that leap lol

>we've been doing drugs for, like, ever
>weed is the only 'drug'
I'll give you a moment to think about it. I know how older people tend to slow down as they age.

As above, so below.

Lmao what a cancerous fagget 4 chan is only cancer now because of alledged old fags like yourself

Financial crises are typically engineered to occur in such a way to make a very few people a shitload of money. Nearly all of them have been planned and were completely avoidable

Are u dumb, fam?

TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!

TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!

TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!

TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!

TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!
TRIGGERED ALERT!

Teenager detected

I'm out. This thread reeks of mothballs and Ben-Gay.

millennial here, i only drive stick and won't even ride in a filthy-casual automatic.

Dank!

As a millennial I'm sorry for all the idiots kids in here

amsterdam isnt by italy yo.

>hur dur crack isn't the only drug
>hur dur weed is the only drug
i know its hard to keep up when you have no education. but i'll let you glance over everything that has been said. Take all the time you need.

I'm sure he's long gone by now. Better luck next thread.

this very site was created by a millenial

can we get a thank you?

not all millennials are retarded. just the vast majority who seem to think they are entitled to everything, and they don't have to work for what they want.

The implication that generation X is in anyway better off is hilarious. Im 31 years old. I went to college when I got out of high school, and I now make 6 figures. You know why? I worked for it. I didn't bitch about people holding me down. I worked hard and earned my keep. Everyone gets fucked over sometimes. It wasn't an easy road. But I also didn't pull over and ask for hand outs and bitch about my pay working at mcdonald's every fucking time something went wrong. I got an education and got a career.

I'm ashamed of the age group I'm in. Everyone I know complains about minimum wage, trying to live in an apartment, and how they can't go to college.

Why not? Because you are lazy.

So are you a Junior or Senior?

This