This ugly kid likes to shoot innocent animals and brag on facebook. let's do something about it

this ugly kid likes to shoot innocent animals and brag on facebook. let's do something about it

facebook com / marius.martinsen.796

>inb4 nypa

fuck off, who cares about those stupid animals.
You ancestors did the fucking same you fucking retard. Hope someone will beat your fucking cancerous ass

Not your personal army, faggot.

Someone quick, call the whambulance

So this guy has more fun than you and leaves his room now and then...
Op is a faggot again

>You ancestors did the fucking same
that's no argument, your ancestors probably hanged niggers on the cross or were hanged

I don't see the problem.

MODS
we got a 12 years old in the house

>2016
>don't hang niggers
>don't shoot animals

OP being a faggot once again. How about instead of the deer we let you run lose bare nacked and see how long you last while we hunt you.

That would be great yes

>shoot innocent animals
You obviously have no clue why people hunt
please, kys nigger

What's wrong with securing your own food? He is trading time and effort for a combination of fun, target practice and food that is likely cheaper than he would normally pay per volume.

Plus, he probably did it with his family. Do you hate families or can't stand the thought that animals are killed by humans?

What kind of fucking newfag are you? ban this nigger please, he hasn't been hung yet

old Cred Forums would have raped this kid in half.

This deer had a better life than any animal you eat from your supermarket.

>your ancestors probably hanged niggers on the cross
Nice compliment

awww... whats the matter OP. Does your pussy hurt today? I so sorry tell ya what I'll give ya a little money and you can go get you self a few bottles of water to wash the sand out. Then use the change to buy your self a nice bowl of go fuck you.

NYPA.

not really you fucking faggot

Butthurt. Not your personal army faggot, I do the same thing with pleasure. Stay mad :)

I'm a massive fucking tree hugger and I think you're a faggot OP.

First of all not your personal army.

Secondly
>"Oh no, someone got their food straight from nature were it could live freely and happily. I'm triggered. *munches battery farmed chicken*"

wow great statement

>NYPA~~~ XDD :^)

Is that game legal to be hunted? If so, who gives a fuck?

You fucking idiot. Hunters exist because the animal population must be regulated to prevent overpopulation and its consequences. And this guy is a hunter who is only sharing his hobby.

It's called hunting you complete retard

kid's probably enjoying the wild, learning how to look after a weapon and spending quality time with his father.
You are sitting on a anime imageboard eating pot noodle and crying about some deer that you prolly saw in a g/fur thread.
Gaylord.

>be op
>be scrawny faggot
>get beat up by redneck kid at school daily
>go home and cry to single mom
>go to room and look up redneck's facebook
>fap to pics of him, remembering how hot he felt when he was pinning you to the floor and punching your ribs
>cum
>feel guilty for being such a faggot
>find pic of redneck with deer he begged while hunting with his father
>feel jealous that he has a father and does things outdoors with him
>post pic to Cred Forums and try to recruit anons for personal army
>fail
>cry to single mom again

then who's gonna regulate 7 billion humans?

Not your personal army and all that shit

12 year old beta who's forced to be a vegetarian by his parents and probably being bullied by pic related spotted

Underated

I'm a vegan and even I think you're being a faggot.

The list would take too long, but we got poisonous ringed octopi, too many marshmellows, too many burgers, niggers, philipinos, autoerotic asphyxiation and Trump's angry sperg rage to start. Not that it helps. We need a good purge.

Hunters are just closeted serial killers. They should be shot.

lol some 12 year old is getting bullied by a redneck

While I agree with you that these animals dont deserve to die, I also acknowledge that hunting for sport is a beloved past time to many and isn't going anywhere. In addition to this, one could say the cruelty to animals in hunting for sport pales in comparison to that of the food industry. If you actually want to make a difference make it in your own life, leave this guy alone, and stop shitting up Cred Forums with this nonsense that won't solve anything.

agreed, we should go back to hanging niggers.

You're showing signs of aggression and a lack of empathy.

>bait.jpg

That is not an animal it is dinner.
I would be annoyed with him if he killed it and left it to rot.

My ancestors could also fuck a 16yo hottie without any hassle.

Top kek! No it wouldnt u fucking faggot!

>not ur personal army
>Humans are on the top of the food chain, fucking grow up

this isnt tumblr

Misdirected environmentalism does a disservice to the environment, if you actually gave a shit you wouldn't care about a non-endangered pronghorn and you wouldn't be undermining the cooperation between environmentalist and hunting groups to effect conservation. Hunters have become protectors of the forest under the guiding hand of environmentalist and donate the most man hours to forest conservation while also being it's largest donors. They don't want what they like to be destroyed any more than they want it to become illegal. As long as we let them hunt hunters are friends of the forest.

I bet that kid bullies you at school or something. NYPA.

Okay, so this is in Norway, where the hunting season is very well regulated and every citizen can shoot only a certain number of animals.
Fuck of OP your a fucking faggot.

you fucking pussy

Every day each human kills thousands of other organisms. Bacteria in your mouth dies when you brush your teeth, chickens are killed for your meals, and plants are shredded for your salads.

Stop being a first-world inner city pussy just because you think deer are cute.

>implying old Cred Forums actually existed

I've been here long enough to see that this place was never good. Just one form of cancer being traded for another.

This is hunting for food and animal population control, the animal died fast, it didn't got tortured for shits and giggles.
Perhaps we should rape you in half.

i got a chuckle from the stark contrast between posters, good post, sir.

it's called hunting

gtfo and go eat a cheesy soyburger you bitchtitted faggot

Did he eat it?

>hanged

Animals are not innocent.

They cant be guilty or not guilty.

As long as he doesnt torture them everything is fine and natural.

Neck yourself OP.

inb4 OP can't inb4

Nice dubs
>Kid likes to hunt and do manly shit
>OP wastes dubs on being a huge pussy
Fuck off

Nice watermarks.

But nice dubs too

lmao
people having fun on the internet
better try and stop it

>hunting for sport
As if all he does is shot it for fun and leave it to rot.

Hunting is not just for "the fun of shoting animals", it's for food and population control. Granted, the last one is not a valid argument in many cases, however, seeing that this guy is a norwegian (assuming he hunts in norway) it actually is a valid argument aswell.

Moral fag alert. Sweet dubs though.

>it's bad if he goes out and kills a deer on his own
>it's okay if I go to the supermarket and buy beef/pork/chicken :^)

bait thread bait life

> implying we ever gave a fuck
> thinking you wouldn't get a steady river of "not your personal army" and "tits or gtfo"
i was here back when the first wave of fox news shit hit, we wouldn't give 1 fuck

He seems to have fun.
Why would you ruin it?

how does it feel knowing that kid is more manly and based than you?? kys

How do you know that animal is innocent? He could be a patriarchal deer who rapes helpless does and promotes deer rape culture. Check your privilege.

Nice double dubs and also can't wait for more Mount and Blade. Good taste, user.

This. Furthermore that kid's only about 12 while OP is either a 20 year old skinny hipster faggot or a 40 year old fat, neckbeard, virgin.

nice buck, propper shot placement, bolt open

all in al very nice picture

We are innocent until proven guilty here in America. This is an American website for English speaking Americans, 100% owned and operated by the Chinese. If you don't like it, you can git out.

It's a roe buck, there are way, way too many of them in Scandinavia, because not enough are being shot by hunters.

>newfags

Get the fuck out here you fucking imbeciles

nice dubble-dubs

>a teenager hunts deer
>this is somehow bad
youre probably some fucking jelly beta who got blown out by this guy and now you want some sort of personal army to make fun of him for you, op is a pathetic loser

only newfags say newfags, fucking newfag

>damage control
kys

Guys! Guys! This is bait! Stahp!

He's a hero that can feed his family without going to Mcdonalds.

Not for being a hunter, just for existing and purely no other reason.

Damn right

if he's that much of a pussy that he gets off on letting a machine kill animals for him, then just being him is punishment enough.

spook well pupper

A machine kills your food for you, you retard. That's actually what happens when you don't hunt. Good goy.

Cred Forums is more interested in being edgy than lulz now.

He's not ugly. He has skills and opportunities that you do not and you are jealous. OP, if you work hard enough you could eventually have a gun, a license, training, ammo, and some borrowed land on which to hunt.

Like this?

>fort hjort

That's not s problem m8 that's the answer to the problem

100% certain. This deer never knew captivity. It got to roam free, eat naturally, experience hot and cold, rain and wind, sex with does, fighting with rivals.

The pigs you would prefer that I eat---raised in the metal shed 10 miles from your house---are zombies compared to this animal.

It's just hunting, retard.
What are you, a silly faggot?

Now that's a beautiful catch

completely misunderstanding what i said. just saying, if i was the kind of person who enjoyed the act of killing animals, id do it with a knife or bow and arrow, using a gun is weak.

I've sent message to Marius now

You mean he's a hunter? Are you telling me that this kind enjoys the same hobby/sport that millions of people across the globe enjoy?! How dare he be a boringly normal human being!

I see. So you agree.

What's your point ?

Thats called hunting.

You are a fucking faggot. Very few niggers were hung sadly.

It's not a rare trophy animal, it's dinner.

Jesus fucking Christ OP? Do you even have balls you degenerate faggot!? Do your self a favor and cut your cock off you shit, the less we need is pussies like you in this world. What the fuck is the problem here? Lil dude is just hunting enjoying wild life and quality time with family. I bet he will eat the fucking deer. I feel proud of this image, make me believe in humanity again.

>OP is still a faggot

Rule 34 on the deer

It's called hunting user.

Ops a fucking pansy cuckold getting BTFO, for not hunting, kys and your faggy dad for not raising you to be a man

Low quality bait

aren't all animals innocent?
does that mean we should all go vegan?
does that mean we can only have meat every time an animal has done something wrong and isn't innocent anymore so we can kill it?

He's helping, without hunting the deers breed to much and overpopulate. No hunting leads to them all starving due to a lack of food.

>>op is a faggot
>> swede crossfit gay vegetarian nazi pig
>> thinks /B is his personal army

kill yourself

That's a nice buck too. Looks like a good clean kill. That kid is based, and OP is a fucking faggot.

>a fucking deer
>literally thousands of hundreds of those
>most popular thing to hunt
>is prey so repopulates quickly
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF.
OP
YOU
NEED
TO
KILL
YOURSELF

If that horse ever got the chance do you think he wouldn't shoot you? It was preventative self defense

What do you want me to do, send him a nice message thanking him for providing his family with food?

>Horse
That's clearly a llama. Check your eyesight kiddo!
And llamas use knives, not guns.

or a bat