I hate muggers so much , post more videos like this

I hate muggers so much , post more videos like this
Also REKT thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tristateupdate.com/story/28138151/graphic-video-customers-rally-in-support-of-pinch-wv-pharmacy-following-fatal-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=KfQf9K3xr6k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlBT1d_GWo
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBjAMXqFGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You spelled "niggers" wrong.

nerve gas

Story?

Kek

Well it looks like they got electrocuted

FUCKING KEK
Idiots.
Did they fucking die?

Anybody got that video of that fat guy with his dick cut off

By what though? Smart guy

Think so, I really like how the last dude got like "wtf?!"

>Meanwhile, in the third world

CHECK'EM

>post more videos like this
thats called "instant justice", just to help you find more stuff like that easier

God

electricity

the wires hanging from the pole theyre lifting up, dumb ass

I hsve more lile that , I just love to see niggers die

By electricity.

The power line they were raising up

Thanks btw

gee you fucking think?

Sweet quads my niplish

he was answering the retard that couldnt get that from watching it

that guy is clearly white, look at his face

Niggers = muggers

guy in beige wasnt based

A FUCKING WOMAN BIG SURPRISE

he's wearing a mask my friend
fuck why are people so fucking dumb, in numerous threads I've seen dumb teenage garbage posts

>fell for it
lol stay in school, kiddo

>fell for bait

do u carry a gun?

Why don't you try aiming first, you dick head? Instead of drawing your gun and shooting the place.

It looked like the guy got hit too, any info on it?

What the fuck are you talking about you egregious cunt. There were two shots fired, at least two flashes with recoil anyway. His first shot struck the nigger in the upper chest. The guy dropped to his knees in shock from it as he turns to flee. Then the guy takes careful aim for the next shot and undoubtedly smokes him again. Did the armed shop keep seem to need to chase after the asshole after the second shot. Nope. That's probably because he dropped him.

Now kill yourself. Summer is over.

kek

only the robber was shot

tristateupdate.com/story/28138151/graphic-video-customers-rally-in-support-of-pinch-wv-pharmacy-following-fatal-shooting

Better than triple score!

youtube.com/watch?v=KfQf9K3xr6k

Phewwww thats good news, thanks!

Nuclear

probably sarin

no because I don't live in a shit city or town

or because you are 12yo

still doing better than other 12yo in niggertowns

Haha I know who this is. I picked him up from the er. Has to be the same person.

Zapp and Roger presents Power line Vol. 1

Shit

nah it's fine the guac will get some extra flavor

This thread!

Wrong one? Try this one.

flying shoes are the best part

The day they reduced upload from 4 to 2MB was the day this website and all its users lost.
Last one out close the gate.

the army should just strap kids to themselves instead of armor

oh my god

How in the fuck did that kid survive?

Its spelled with a NI not a MU fucking retard OP

Agreed

People do this shit for fun.

Kids always survive doing dumb shit.

this thread is making need a shit

What tue fuck is this

but why

holy shit, its voldemort.

Why not?

Why not

why?
story?

Am i the only one who thinks the guy shooting back is extremly stupid?
He was fucking slow, the robber had multiple seconds to react.

The only reason he did not die, is because the robber was scared of actually shooting and never meant to kill anyone in the first place.
It's a 50:50 gamble with your life for some cash. great.

Minor altercation in the club the night before.

>never meant to kill anyone in the first place
Then why did he have a loaded gun? could have just taken the orange thingy off a toy gun instead, or even just an unloaded real gun.

baseless assumptions are baseless. stay in school.

ERRYBODY DO THE FLOP!
>tfw you miss the flop

Indeed. Dubs is truth. I miss 4mb.

Incase he got shot at ?

I wonder what happened with her brain at the moment when she... What did she actually do?

You can literally SEE that he DOES NOT shoot. He looks at the guy pulling out his gun and pointing it towards him and does not react AT ALL. He has his gun out and already pointing at the guy, all it takes is to pull the trigger.

Yet he stands there and just waits for the guy to shoot.
If this was a nigger that shot some people in the hood before, the guy would have been dead without ever getting to shoot himself.

looks like her shoe came off or something

lol doing a driveby in the hood isnt a substitute for proper firearms training. you clearly know nothing. have u ever shot a gun? ever shot somebody? been shot at?

>You need to be trained with a gun to shoot someone a meter away from you

Are you actually serious you fucking retard?

kek

you have never shot a gun. congrats. stay in school.

Check out this badass!
Schooling a bunch of faggots on an internet forum.
Wew lad!

Lol that was in the capital of Colombia...

yeah im pretty much the arnold palmer of internet schooling

nerve gas

You are mentally retarded and think it takes practice to hit someone standing infront of you.
Congrats, stay in kindergarten.

>durrr i play cowadoody so irl im a delta team navy seal cia super agent batman

By a newfag.

>hurr durr i play around with guns and think they are super hard to use to the point that you cant even hit something of human size that is standing directly infront of you

>Literally autistic, congratulations guys.

>ive never shot a gun irl and i think i know everything about shooting guns in high-stress situations

he didnt even rape her??? wtf

No it did not! She is just fucking retarded and braindamage hit her hard

>I think i can pull out a gun, point it at someone and then shoot him when the person i am trying to shoot is already pointing a loaded gun towards me and has clear vision of me

omg wtf

russians truly are the white niggers.

>her
>brain

Yeah, english is waaay too complicated for me

Nerve gas.

it clearly surprised the nigger, so in certain situations, yes you can. and it wasnt clear vision he used the other person to hide the draw

STFU mate.
There is literally nothing you or the guy you're arguing with can say that makes you sound any less retarded.

the fucc?

How is there always a motherfucker who runs up to the gas covered guy with a match like a retard then runs away in flames

WITNESS ME

You missed the point.

Did anyone died?

Beautiful aha

I don't know, do you think you'd live without your intestines, stomach, kidneys and liver. That fucker is dead the moment they pull him off, my guess is they pumped him full of morphine to OD, then pulled him off to die quick. The end, and made a shit situation a little less painful, but sense that looks like shithole-eh-stan, I'm guessing they just pulled that poor fuck off that railguard pipe with no pain killers and he died in agony.

hot

>mate
lol you dont even have the right to have a gun so go away kiddo

Yeah, im bad at shooting.

Im fucking high right now. isnt that obvious?

Who are you talking about?

I've been looking
SO HARD
for THIS ONE VIDEO

It's CCTV where a guy walks into a place where people are looking at things in displays, so I think it's a store of sorts, he starts shooting rounds from a pistol into a guy who is strapped up and gets a successfull last stand on the skinny bitch before I think they both die anyway.

kiddo decides to an hero while his father was scolding him for being a neet

About the people who died here

Fuck yes, I hate when people stand right fucking next to me at checkout

No blood? Looks fake

Looks like they all got ut of the way to me.

>>mate
>lol you dont even have the right to have a gun so go away kiddo
I stand corrected.

dumbass kid

the trippin is reel

wtf isthe story behind this??!

Looks like she turned the outside of her foot under on the step that launches her up.

Sorry. You're right.

something to do with a kid and father arguing and the kid puts the gun on the table either saying hes gunna kill himself or to father to kill himself, cant remember fully but thats along the lines of what i read

Not quite. I can't see your eyes.

"I'ma kill myself dad, I hate you!"

"do it fagit"

*bang*
*realization*

>Come look kids!

Fuckin serious?

Nerve gas strikes again.

>>Do the flop

Underrated post fucking kek

And the sad part is a year or so ago the file size limit was 2mb. Backwards progress.

And that car came out of NOWHERE!

fucking niggers. i hope that shit hurt like fuck.

Please sauce

Does anybody have any idea why Cred Forums changed their webm file size limit from 3MB to 2MB?

>dat ass

Not just searching cal chaos. Please GTFO.

obama

Awesome

That so fucking glorious.
The ultimate nigger trap.

y u lie? judging by the tit and hand its a woman

once upon a time there was this bunch of stupid sand niggers.....

Story? Sauce?

gravity

Story : He fell.

too bad the bus didn't finish off the little bastard.

Whatever you say boss.
4MB was better though.
It was 4MB.

deserved that for being on her phone while on a fucking mopped

moar also who is she

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Why did they change their webm file size limit from 4MB to 3MB?

Autism awareness campaign ends in tragic death of Mongolias secretary of defence, as chinese insurgents open up a hole in the earth filled with nervegas.

> I don't even know where the fuck to begin...

You just did.

what asshole he could easily avoid it.

No idea, here is similar.

This is not what I was going to post but yet again file is too large.
So you get this.

Awesome. Wish it had barbed wire and razor blades in it too.

>Whatever you say boss.

a rocket/missile of some form, if you run it frame by frame you can see it bursting as it comes on screen

Ah yes, thank you

Jesus Christ it was one guy. Our military can be a bunch of wasteful pussies

It's gone from 4 to 2, you fucking degenerate.

its not wasteful if it kills the guy.

noice thank you sir

Cred Forums damage control!

It was 4MB!

And this is the reason cops shoot niggers multiple times. Should show this vid to retards who cry "excessive force".

Batman doesn't use guns, nigger. Geez. google shit once in a while.
(Seals can use guns? I heard the navy tried to use dolphins for planting bombs and shit, but modding guns for Mer-dogs w/ flippers? thats some Haliburton ass shady contracting. Source?)

it's classified, i cant talk about it, sry.

Did u mean niggers?

It was 2. Then about a year ago it was increased to 4. Now it's back to 2. That's what I meant by backwards progress. I thought the jump to 4 was implied in so I didn't think I'd need to spell it all out, but I was wrong, apparently.

The pharmacist is an old man with shitty reaction times and the robber had a loaded fucking gun and pointed it at his co-workers. Slow or not the dude did the right thing.

Reminds me of that rocket fuel plant explosion iin Henderson, NV. Visible shockwave.

>9
Got what hey fucking deserved. Liquor store owners should be allowed to protect themselves

HAIL SATAN

Made my day

Who let you out of the kitchen?

They tuck murr MB's Nigger!
Fuck you!

Filename is all you need to know, the dad didn't think he'd do it and was trying to make his son realize that he's too cowardly too kill himself.

Turns out he wasn't.

People need to take suicidal depression more seriously.

Fine. I check out CanadaChan and see if AnonyMoose has anything. I heard something about those creepy as Kanukistani treehuggers trying to put razorblades on wolverines for something.

probably has wifi in the kitchen, it is 2016

>everyone should be allowed to protect themselves
fify

>autism

>razorblades on wolverines
X men isnt all fiction...

Surely that's far too late to be legal for an abortion.
I may be pro life now.

kekd

Mormon Saturday Night.

Yeah but having wifi doesn't mean you get an opinion, just viewing rights.

dat filename
all of my kek

Every time I'm feeling down I watch this one and I can't help but smile, remembering that there's some good in this world after all.

Best of the web. 1997 - 2016

A better device would be one that shoots a shit-covered spike up through the seat after a slight delay.

that is a white guy user, but he is doing nigger things. I think niggers should be updated to people that do crimes or act like they are hood.

Probably still born, I think they have a blender attachment for a vacuum if it's an abortion.

watch the shelf

The earth os flat? :v

thanks for the appreciation everyone, heres some more

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlBT1d_GWo

this made me laugh more than it should of. Just watching the guy that lit the guy also catch fire gave me a laugh attack.

siiiiick

What is rekt about this?

someone drive truck at people people jump out of the way, no harm done.

WOW real gruesome.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

you know what you just did? you took the bait

What the duck?!

Not only does the kid get run over completely but he then gets straight up and goes to the woman.

Being this new should be a crime

TOP KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=VyBjAMXqFGw

Possession then the demon left his body but stumbled and knocked over the tp becasue he was drunk?

Looks like summer isn't over for you, guys.

"quick! nobody do anything!"

>never lost as hard

wtf is that kid made of?

"GET UP... GET UP.." "GET UP, YOU SONABABITCH"

>filename
almost poetic

there's no excuse driving that fast in such a narrow street. wtf.

facedownassup.webm

Summerfag.

Hmm, this looks like an IED. Let me check with my shoe...

That was one accurate mortar

the mom's reaction always gets to me, because i know that would be my mom's reaction if i died.

The depressing part? Thats a pawn shop

Fuck working as a pawnbroker, you're only ever going to meet cunts.

they got lasers now? awesome! pew pew pew!

>Rappell

Oh shit are those Calais immigrants?

Fuck all of them

weak pasta

kek. similar thing happened to me, a dude tried to rob me, except i had a fucking sword because i'm a nerd. he ran away.

butterfly position

ojala lo hubiera empalado, cabrĂ³n

fucking boss

dat nigga immortal

That tank shell cost more than the bike and the driver's yearly salary combined. Should have just used the machine gun.

idiots. that's not a late term abortion, that's clearly the removal of a stillborn/miscarriage in late term.
they gotta get that dead baby out of the woman to prevent infection.
the necrosis is obvious.
fucking non-medical pro-life retards.

It was 4mb, then 3mb for like 1 day, then 2mb again.

Future superman sighting confirmed, that kid's head went under the goddamn steer wheel.

For a few seconds, the neighborhood was clean as the shockwave blew all the dirt off of everything.
Then it all settled back down and everything was back to normal... Dirty, dusty, broken, and poor.

> Not being able to green text.
Fuck you and your dubs.
>Kill yourself.

Fag!

Did he died ?

>No contriboot.
Please KYS.
Kill family for extra bonus points faggot.

what happened?

sheeeeeiiit. dat edge. i got cut baaad.

Bad fart.

QUICK!

PIC RELATED!

>30 people in the "stands"
>no ropes

She deserved it, why would you cut all the way through just to get rid of the rock?

That's great! My sides

Kek, made you watch.
Wind your neck in kid coz shovel dog will be next.

Hawt.

go ahead. i'm like so butthurt right now.

>made you watch
and? i've been on Cred Forums since 2005. i've seen a dude take a shit on a baby, a guy crushing glass with his rectum, a chick fucked with a drill, a dad and his kids play football with a decapitated head, and like a billion animal cruelty vids. there's nothing you can do that Cred Forums hasn't done to me already.

Ever heard about tracer rounds ?

>>>>>rock

lol im oldfag XD

>coz shovel dog will be next.
kids nowadays... here, i'll do it for you, edgy newfag. literally no one here is affected by this shit.

>le oldfage meme

white people

The pole they were lifting. it was a power line

wew lads check out this guy. hes a real tough tony, a regular pepperoni jabroni
not the shovel dog, anything but that

But... hes white

Science isn't about why,its about why not.

Kek at file name

Headshot!

Irl spoodermin

>ketchup

Shhh we no longer call them that. They are now googles.

>Prosecutors announced today during a press conference that they would not press any charges against Don Ratcliff, a pharmacist
>The only one hurt during the incident was the suspect. He later died of his wounds.

isn't it bad that we are not affected by gore?

With no survivors.