State your orientation and which you find more sexually attractive

State your orientation and which you find more sexually attractive.
> Straight
> B

Neither.

>> Fag
>> B
Fixed it

>Bisexual
>Probably B

I'd fuck both though because how many people can say they they've fucked a man with a vagina and gotten fucked by a woman with a dick...

None because Im not an homosex

>Straight
>Your mother

I don't need to state anything because both of these people are mentally deranged freaks.
I would rather fuck normal people,thank you.
Also,if you're straight but still find any of these two goblins attractive,you need to kys.

Straight
Your mum

So you're saying a straight guy would want the dude on the left?

Vagina/Birth possible =/= dude.
It's just an extremely retarded freak of nature.
Still disgusting,both of them.

Aww did the Bible tell you that?

B, this is too easy.

i don't find bald ugly guys attractive

Any sauce on B?

Bisexual, B all the way, A is creepy as fuck, I don't care what sexuality you are.

You may be subconsciously gay user if you want to fuck the dude on the left.

I'd have sex with both but wouldnt date the man cause I'm not gay.

If you're ready to get a boob transplant and get fucked by dudes,it's actually not the bible telling you that,it's evolution,retard.
You're being a waste of sperm.
99% of all these traps and faggots have mental illnesses because they're freaks.
Do you really think the human race was meant to stagnate like this? These people are mentally sick.
Men were meant to copulate and search out women (no wonder),if you don't,you're being an effective defect of our race.

I actually pointed out i didn't want to fuck neither of those goblins.
If you want to fuck either of them,you're retarded.

>I only screw for reproduction purposes
>no oral
>no anal
>no handjobs

That's not what i meant but good job throwing a shitty argument at me.
These people are faggot traps.
They don't fuck women,they get fucked by guys.
You know what i meant. (Unless you're retarded)

>my socially accepted sexual deviance is good
>others socially unaccepted sexual deviancy is bad
>I'm not being a massively hypocritical faggot
>you're just being retarded
wew lad

Either you didn't read the fucking post or you're retarded. Neither isn't an option

Kek

Neither is always an option. These people are obviously mentally retarded. Would you want to fuck very many mentally handicapped human beings? I wouldn't, and surely neither of these two.

If you take a bowl of ice cream and put shit in it, it's still got shit in it, and if you take a bowl of shit and put ice cream in it, it's still got shit in it.

B is better in every situation

It's not about *want* it's about which is more appealing of the two.

I hate cottage cheese & catfish, both make me want to hurl. Catfish is slightly less nauseating than cottage cheese though. Still doesn't mean I like or want catfish.

The one with a pussy is also a man though. They're both men and thus the entire thing is rigged from the start.

>The one with a pussy is also a man though.
Buck Angel is a former female model.

Why do people try so hard to rationalize liking cock? Just because you think a feminine man is more attractive than a masculine female doesn't mean you're not gay. Jesus dude, just come to terms with your sexuality: you're gay, no way around it.

interesting how either way you think you'd be fucking a man

Well, I can.

>Can't say something looks better because I'm insecure.
>hurr yer gay

>Do you really think the human race was meant to stagnate like this?
The species response to overpopulation and lacks of resources.

>Straight
>B
I say B, because b is primarily feminine. Sure, she has a dick, but she's more womanly than A, and that's enough for me.