How do I start lucid dreaming. I tried repeating mantras, breathing techniques, and even apple juice. None have worked

How do I start lucid dreaming. I tried repeating mantras, breathing techniques, and even apple juice. None have worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

world-of-lucid-dreaming.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go ask /x/, you spooky faggot

Man, i recomend getting very tired and going to sleep. I have natural lucid dreaming without even wanting them

quads and dubs thread. no trips allowed.

THE QUADS OF TRUTH

I get it now. All I have to do is roll for gets.

>Drink a bunch of melatonin
>draw big black circle on back of hand
>fall asleep on your back while concentrating on the black circle on your hand
>in dream try and notice that theres no black circle in your hand and realize you are dreaming

Practice

My tips:
1) don’t masturbate before sleeping (attracts nightmares)
2) allow as much fresh air as possible while sleeping
3) avoid drinking tea before sleeping (why? read point 1, coffee neutralizes bad psychological effects of tea by the way)
4) use earplugs and eye-scarf to minimize disturbances during sleep and make it real deep
5) eat healthy food for your brain (my pick: buttermilk together with kefir)

Side effect of lucid dreaming could be sleep paralysis

>:)

This

Lucid dreaming is for perverts.

:)

Roll

Don't user, its really easy to get fucked up doing it.
Sometimes you can't tell if you are in the real world or sleeping.

Nice dubs, my new best friend.

Haha I just rolled a 74, geez

do the "hands cue" thing or whatever it has worked for me a couple times. I'm no pro and cannot lucid dream at will but the several times I have were usually cause of that.

When dreaming check your hands, (if you can think to). They will look weird somehow, extra fingers, one bigger than the other or something like that. One time when I checked and realized I was dreaming I was able to make my fingernails grow, it was weird.

So yeah, try the hand cue thing. Biggest problem is being aware enough to do it, so practice, check your hands throughout the day, then try to while you're dreaming. Once you realize you're in a dream it's either off to the funhouse or you just wake up

dream journal. That's all you have to do. I was very successful with no induction techniques, while i was keeping a dream journal. I also suggest reading "Exploring the world of lucid dreaming" by stephen Laberge and Howard Rheingold

world-of-lucid-dreaming.com

Scroll and read lots of things in this website, you will learn a lot and also be busy with it (just thinking and working with LD things helps too)

this. everything else is bullshit. the more you write and talk about your dreams the more you remember them. the more yo u remember them the better you get at having fun in them and being in control