Picture ANY of these guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao

Picture ANY of these guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Cred Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

>Racism stems from 95% of people
Seems pretty legit

... What?

Lmfao. Incels are literally this delusional.

That's the gayest picture I've seen all day

Fuckin gay kek

>that v line
gross

>young attractive people are the majority
It's just demographically false fam

stopped reading at "reality pill"

go back to the matrix fgt

In the eyes of women, non-Chads aren't people, so nope.

>HURRR FAGS GAY FUK LMAO NOT A REAL MAN LIKE ME!!!!11111

How does it feel to know those guys could fuck your oneitis within MINUTES of meeting her?

lmao, such an alpha wannabe

Keep framing your life around the inferior gender

Nope, never claimed to be alpha - I'm 5'9", fat as FUCK, and ugly as night. I just acknowledge reality for what it is.

Keep pretending you don't care about being invisible to women, when in reality you cry yourself to sleep every night KNOWING you're invisible to your oneitis. Lmfao.

You have to be 18 to post here
>oneitis
jesus lol

Off y self

OP is getting destroyed rn lol

Possibly the most pathetic case of samefagging I've ever seen

>911911
>911 911
who are these guys? have they ever stated they are against racism? do you know them personally?

they don't whine about women because they are gayer than aids

Great thread OP, a lot of interesting debates going on. You don't seem like a total cuck faggot rn

Lmfao at you. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some "laid back", "smug" guy, yet you're a Cred Forums BROWSING AUTIST WHO'S MASSIVELY BUTTHURT OVER THE FACT THAT HE IS GENETIC SHIT, and COMPLETELY INVISIBLE TO WOMEN. LMFAO.

LMFAO. I can tell EXACTLY how you wrote that post, carefully thinking to write "rn" to try to emulate the way normal people speak (despite being an autistic loser who's hated by the same normal people he worships), trying to sound casual like you've EVER had normal friends in your LIFE lmfao, trying to make yourself seem authoritative when YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

It's hard to find anything wrong with OPs logic. Guys on here obsessing about cut or uncut cocks, losing girls to nogs n spics, or staring at traps and convincing themselves it's a chick. It's latent homosexuality or an internalized inferiority complex

You sure told me the business