Girlfriend dumped me. I'm a 29 year old depressed anxious bipolar loser with not a single friend. Should I kms...

Girlfriend dumped me. I'm a 29 year old depressed anxious bipolar loser with not a single friend. Should I kms? She won't answer my texts or calls. I have legal problems out my ass. No driver's license. I make $12/hr.

I'm thinking dog leash around doorknob and slowly lean into it until I pass out. A few of my childhood friends went out this way...

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/natashaumer/cats-eat-your-face-after-you-die
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/07/would_your_dog_eat_your_dead_body.html
huffingtonpost.ca/news/dead-owners-eaten-by-dogs/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11559589/Starving-dog-that-ate-its-owner-said-to-be-traumatised.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/50-starving-dogs-eat-owners-6898788
youtu.be/dUE_Lr5IhvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And also, who wants a doggo? I don't want to be that asshole that kills his dog before himself.

1. You're none of those things. You're an undiagnosed-but-I-know tumblerette landwhale.

2. If you ever had a gf, why the fuck would you think spamming and harassing her would make her happy?

3. Even if it WOULD work, you wouldn't do it. You're a pussy. As evident by "KMS over girlfriend."

4. You have to remove a reaction from the equation. Chop dick off, you will bleed to death. Jump off chair with rope on neck, no way to pull yourself off. Jump into traffic, no way to escape mid-air.

Real "victims" kill themselves. They don't whine for attention, they don't make little attempts over again.

They just do it. Fucking attention seekers.

Why not just leave the dog there? Your body will provide nourishment for him until the neighbors notice the smell.

Kys

go explore america instead, start walking and never turn back, if you still want to end yourself after a week of doing that then do it, but atleast give yourself one last chance to find some enjoyment in life

No you shouldn't.
Okay, only if you stream it.

Go on... be an hero

Dogs dont eat their dead owners. Thats shit ass cats.

Shut the fuck up you giant pussy. You ain't got fucking problems. You got yourself a girl, so you can get another. With time, you'll forget about the old bitch. Start working out with your newfound freetime, start going out to bars and shows, start focusing on your health, and within a uear, you'll become the kinda man she regrets dumping. Also, ignore the fuck out of her, don't wallow in your pathetic misery.

Hungry enough, all of them will.
You're retarded if you think a starving dog won't eat the only thing that can feed him.

Unfortunately a uear is about 10000 years.

I agree here... Travel man...just go...

Google it dipshit.

No mate absolutly not, life goes on, trust me, the only cure against depression is time

Livestream it faggot

Kill yourself and stop looking for attention.

This guy thinks a carnivore will choose to starve to death before eating a deceased owner.

Underageb&

Don't kilometres. Being dumped is a shitty reason to do so. Man up, faggot.

I moved out to CA from NY and all it did was completely isolate myself from my parents and brother, the only people I talk to. I was trying to escape the pain I felt living back home, and it just followed me here and got worse.

Kek!

Yeah. The hardest part is not texting/calling her at least once a day.

I can't really socialize anymore because I'm trying not to drink. I'm a shitty alcoholic and really shouldn't touch the stuff.

you should kill yourself

Kill yourself

>Don't kilometres.
That's some mile-wide logic, Cred Forumsro!

Kill yourself

Yeah, but I've been like this forever! Probably started at like 12.

Kill yourself

How can I stream it with just an iPhone?

NO DO NOT KILL YOURSELF, the GF you don't need, your a strong man, save money and go to costa rica and live on the cheap youll love it mate.

buzzfeed.com/natashaumer/cats-eat-your-face-after-you-die

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/07/would_your_dog_eat_your_dead_body.html

huffingtonpost.ca/news/dead-owners-eaten-by-dogs/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11559589/Starving-dog-that-ate-its-owner-said-to-be-traumatised.html

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/50-starving-dogs-eat-owners-6898788

you should kill yourself mate

Inevitable.
But OP already said he is attracted to strangulation. Let 'im do it his way...

Court cases prevent me from leaving for years.

Just end it OP. Do what Im too much of a pussy to do...

I haven't had a relationship in about 2 years. Fiancee left me for some guy while I was finishing up my degree.

I'm 28, IT/Security degree, working in a supermarket for 9.50/hr, have dissociative depression episodes one to five times a week.

Mean: Shut yer face and learn to deal. If she broke up with you, then don't be a clingy idiot. Yes, it sucks, but the more you try to contact her the worse you'll feel.. and it will impede the healing process.

One of my lifelong friends shot himself in the face 2 years ago. He was dealing with worse shit than you or me (military PTSD & other shit).

If none of that helped or put things in perspective, then I'll just go with a cheesy line: "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem".

Periscope ;)

Yeah. I'm not about to go shopping. I haven't left my house in days.

I'll see you all on the other side.

Don't need to stream it. Just kill yourself.
You starvation for attention is sickening.
You'll be forgotten by your hometown in a week

let me guess, you are romanian

Is that an app or a joke?

I was a chronic alcoholic with bad depression. After a series of unfortunate events and my parents moving to butt fuck no where for work I was pretty much abandoned and left to fend for myself.
Lead to drinking, depression, and got into law trouble, dui's and shit.
I was filth human lower teir. But I bounced back. Because I manned up and asked for help from friends and family, I accepted my sub human state and begged for help.
Now I have a fiance, we'll paying job, education, our own place, a fucking cat, truck two cars... ya get it.
Point is, you aren't alone faggit go find help. Bite the bullet and move back with your rents or some shit.

Go back to work, dad.

forgot to add that I haven't hung out with anyone since October 8th of last year. I'm weird and keep receipts/stubs.

The most I talk is at work with a few people about stupid junk like games.

Or kill yourself

Sounds like you should just kill yourself

im 29, I was totally OP earlier this year (although not schizophrenic).

This is the best advice starting with "Shut the fuck up you giant pussy." Basically what I told myself pretty early on. Guys can turn off emotion and man the fuck up, its a great thing men can do that women simply cannot, and it drives women insane.

Found out my ex was cheating on me with multiple guys/girls. She tried to get back with me recently. I told her to go fuck herself.

She tried to kill her self with antidepression medicine.

That's rough.

>Because I manned up and asked for help
Nah. That ain't manning up, nigger.

Self pity and guilt are us ringing our own self approval bells, neurologically. Our brains get addicted, and we learn to pity ourselves to the point of being ridiculous. Your addicted to feeling bad for yourself, it sounds like.

Dogs do eat the owners, even alive ones. Remember thar chick from france who just died after a face transplant. Her dog eat her face when she just fainted.

That guys not OP. But it rings true to me (OP). I am an addict. I honestly don't even know if I love/loved the girl or if I just don't want to be alone.

Flee to Tijuana, give yourself another chance bro.

For fucks sake you can't be bipolar and depressed, you can be bipolar and in a depressive state but that shouldn't last long due to the fact that you're bipolar

Or kill yourself

OP just read about mental disorders online

Bipolar type 2. Except I move between anxious and depressed. Never really happy. I just have days where I get up and out and do stupid shit like spend all my money.

Life always gets better homie. Force yourself to fap and give yourself a new hobby and you'll be straight. Push for a new life and you'll have a new life.

I like researching things I don't know about. The "best" option, least painful / messy, was potassium chloride -- one of the 3 chemical compounds used in the death penalty and can be obtained at a jewelry store as it is used to restore luster to metals.

I mostly don't because the cost of death is too damn high for my budget (10k+). I'd rather not fuck up other people's lives just because it feels like my life is utter shit.

Eh. Just a "my two cents" series of posts.

Mildly helps to vent once in a while to randoms who might read my shit.

Nobody wants to be alone. Just don't sabotage your own self worth by thinking a girl will have pity, and not use your own state against you.

No

Some Women will destroy you, and get off on it.

Right. All this typing could be put to good use, like getting yourself killed

>not knowing what rock bottom feels like.

I kind of destroyed her. I know why she left me. I just didn't think she ever would. She's all sorts of fucked up too.

Im desperate. I don't want to die. But I don't want to live like this.

>Every childhood friend I've had with the exception of 1 is dead. And my 2 closest went in a horrible way.
>I'm about your age and have been single (as in touchless, kissless, sexless) for 2 years now.
>I make just a bit more than you and I worked my ass off for it, been at the same place for 8 years.

And if you want a possibilty of your woman coming back LET HER GO!!! The last thing that you do is chase them. The absolute best thing you can do is move along and let her know it a subtle way (that doesn't look like you're trying to shove it in her face but in actuality you are).

Women are, unfortunately, sexually wired all the same. You show them that you love them unconditionally and you only have eyes for them and they don't want you. You act take it or leave it (even if you love them entirely) and throw other women in their face, than they're crazy over you.

Unfortunately you gotta play these stupid games to keep modern women into you.

And it sounds cliche'd, but things get better. In the mean time, there's pot or alcohol, it greatly helps with internal pain, far more than psych prescriptions.

But if you must off yourself, get a gun with a high caliber (9mm or better), put in your gun and aim for the brain stem and pull the trigger, should be instakill.

Hangings or carbon monoxide has the problem of if you're found out and "saved" after you've been at it for a minute or two, you may be full retard and that would be a far worse fate than just having the blues....

But man up, deal with your pain. Drink some whisky or smoke a joint and find another woman.... that has the added bonus of having the old one come back, even if you only have eyes for your ex, it takes moving on before a woman realizes what she's missing out on.

But DO NOT repeatedly contact her about how you need her, how you love her, how depressed you are.... that will only drive her farther away. Remove her number from your phone if you have to.

Just suicide and stream it. Do it faggot.

So you whine on b. I hope you die.

Look at depression like a bipolar type 3 instead of the ups and downs lasting a coke days to weeks, depressions ups and downs last month's, and don't be a dumb fuck that falls for the romanticised idea of happiness, because it doesn't exist, happiness is a positive derivative of mood, it doesn't last a long time and content is the best long term feeling you can get out of it

As for as the girlfriend situation goes, I'm a bit int he same boat (thought I broke up with her and I'm her first so I have the advantage)

what these anons are saying about ignoring the bitch is really the best advice. i went through a week of wanting my ex back and called texted trying to make things work and it just turned things sour quick. gotta man the fuckup, turn off those emotions, and do your own thing and she'll come crawling back. by then your head will be so clear that you can either make the decision objectively if she's even worth it anymore, or tell the bitch to go fuck herself and enjoy some of that sweet revenge

You need some motivation.

Find a hobby you'd like. Join a club about it. Meet new people. Enjoy stuff.

Things aren't gonna change overnight for ya, OP.

if that's true, the "addiction" pops up in random waves.. with a minor correlation to what days I work.
[Yes, I'm not OP]

I know the best way to "fix" myself, but I feel perpetually stuck in the past.

Pointless additional information: Looking at my exercise spreadsheet, I subconsciously miss the 7th, 17th, and 19th day of each month. I know why I miss the 7th, trying to solve the mystery of the other two days.

A better job is the main key. Maybe those other two "missed days" are what's holding me back.

tl;dr: A better job = a better life, but job searches suck anus

>anxious bipolar loser with not a single friend

Sucks to be you.

>Should I kms?

You've come to Cred Forums.
Of course the answer is "yes".

I'll stop talking now. I've taken too much time from OP.

Best of luck to others who are battling those negative waves and struggling with life.

OP, take to heart what the ones of sound mind suggest. Sleep on it. Think about it. You'll find your answer. It may take longer than you hope, but you'll get there.

-- K

Have you considered an exciting career as a heroin junkie? Try that before suicide.

This is a very underrated post.

> You ain't got fucking problems. You got yourself a girl, so you can get another.

THIS

This came to mind for me awhile ago while I was talking to a close buddy of mine that shared some depressive traits similar to my own. there's definitely some sort of addiction here, sometimes feeling really depressed kinda reminds you that you are alive. in a way, i think i'd kinda miss it if it just randomly stopped for the rest of my life one day, ya need the lows to go with the highs (in moderation)

oh look a whore attention, because not you do the world a favor and die fucking fagot shit and the saddest of your pathetic life you're so fagot you will not fucking idiot. A thousand dicks in your tomb dog wanker

This is a good idea, OP.
Then you can commit slow suicide over years, and hurt many more people, including that bitch.
An heroin yourself please, OP?

If you kill yourself you will get into extremely hot, never ending hell

Excellent!
Any other ways to get in?
Feeling a bit chilly myself at the moment.

how can I make friends and be less miserable, fat and poor and depressed?

Stop being a bitch.

Yeah. That's the game plan. This thread was actually incredibly helpful.
What do people who don't drink do for fun? Do I need to go make AA friends?

Why do you want to quit drinking?

Keep doing that, but don't just be wasted all the time.

Use it as social lube, and a way to meet chicks.
If you're worried about the calories, then use it as motivation.
i.e. you can have one gin and (diet) tonic after you get back from the gym.
You can have a light beer if you eat chicken breast and rice(seasoned obviously) instead of pizza and wings.
You can have one standard low cal drink for each round of three sets of xxx exercise you achive.

Put all that together and save them til the night and have like three or four low cal drinks.

Use this:

getdrunknotfat.com

don't quit completely because that will cause you to fail and consider being an hero again.

I need to exercise better self control with drinking. I don't need to quit. I have no problem stopping. It's just when I do drink, I drink too much. I have a DWI case and have had bad experiences with blacking out... But it makes meeting chicks and being any sort of social, much easier.

As an alcoholic who hit rock bottom and finally started to get my shit together, who was in an almost identical position as you, the main thing u gotta do is just curb over-drinking. dont just try to quit it all at once or ur just gonna be wandering around wondering wtf to do. drink but do it in moderate amounts, and as this guy said use it for social lube and to better yourself (yes, it's possible)

Sitting here right now after i got off my ass last month and built my business back up from scratch having made $400 in the past 2 days just sitting on my computer and having the first of just a few beers of the night, feeling motivated and elated, as opposed to slamming down 18 pints of 8% depressed while crying and going deeper into the pit. feels good man.

there are ways out, notice them and take advantage of them, u got it in u - even posting here is a good first step, regardless of all the edgy dumbfucks posting stupid shit cuz they dont understand what its like. you just gotta start strong and keep the momentum up - fuck everybody else and focus on you

you got this

whats your online business? I'm smart enough but can't seem to convert it to $. Dead end jobs my entire life and a dead end BA in humanities

Do it, one less mouth to feed.

No one's feeding me except me.

No, don't do it

im 25 years old and i proudly make 19.10 an hour with full benifits, company car for home use, company gas card, company ipad and phone with data, and reimbursement for tols and drive time (going home) over 39min, and limitless overtime if i choose,

i honestly think im worth more and turned down a 25$ per hour offer because i dont want to move

i think the average person should make 30k a year and people like me should make 40-75k a year

but alas its smarter to save your money and purchase a buissness instead

basically i write reviews for independent book publishers, took me 4 years and many sad nights to get to this point but point is just keep persevering. im saying that too cuz im projecting in a way, im not out of the hole yet but it feels a hell of a lot better than when i first got stuck in it, and thats a natural high in its own right

Ay man. First off, delete her number from your phone, and block from social media. That way you won't have a way to contact her if you really can't help it. The more you ignore her and stop talking to her, the better your life will be. It just takes time, be strong

youtu.be/dUE_Lr5IhvU

kill her, op

end it

If you kill yourself at least take some people with you. There are millions of people who deserve to die.

I love butters

Yeah. I've thought about that, but I really don't care enough.

You're just a Fucking pussy then. Just kill yourself already u wimp.