My first time trying it, is it good?

My first time trying it, is it good?

Nope
But, it's drunk!

This

/thread

If u want to be as wasted as a hobo blacking out behind a dumpster, 1 of these will get you halfway there. 2 and you'll get wasted. It tastes awful. The aftertaste is worse. You'll feel bad the next morning. Not a standard hangover, just bad, like no food or drink will make u feel that much better. It's a bad time in a can.

Lol yeah i just tasted it, it taste like budwieser but it has a bad after taste

Yiff in hell, furfag.

Taste gross but does the trick

OP if your going to drink like a nigger, just go ahead and get a old english 800.

Yeah it was 3.99 for a 4 pack so i bought 2 4 packs

This guy actually has had this can of liquid nails.
If you are a bad enough dude to be geared up for legitimate suffering the next day these will get you FOOLISH if you drink like three or four

Goodnight sweet prince

All time favorite beer. tastes like shit but I've been drinking it for damn near ten years so I've more or less developed a palette for it. I prefer it over anything else because it's cheap as shit and gets you the perfect amount of drunk.

I've thrown five of these back in a night and I will never attempt to match that record. Legitimately surprised I didn't die.

Amen to that. If he wants to get drunk for cheap he's much better off getting single can tall boys at jewel of bud light at jewel for 90 cents each.

OP here, will it really get me that drunk? Ive drank 10 torpedos which are only 1% less than these and have been moderately drunk.

you should have just bought a bottle of mccormick and off brand soda.

r-rick?

It's called high gravity cuz it hits you faster. It's thick like dehydrated person piss so it's sits heavy in your system.

how strong is it?

8.1%

you disgust me OP

Lol damn i feel like a retard for buying 2 4 packs if it would get me drunk in just 4

just means you have more for tomorrow