The lies of the american people the lies of the american media the lies of the federal reserve

the lies of the american people the lies of the american media the lies of the federal reserve

Half of the circle is literally a shadow. The thing at the bottom is the tag to hill's granny panties.
Stop being a conspiraservative cuck.

theres clearly a relieve on the dress cant be a shadow, the fact that the media cnn and foxshitnews is hiding

okay so she had a screen rigged up to her podium, a communication device attached to her body, and a little ratman feeding her information/cleaning up her pre-prepared answers after the fact. she was also giving hand signals to lester, who she purchased, and trump's mic was faulty on purpose.

anything else, conspiratards?

Yeah so she has some coaching and help from advisors while public speaking...Not really a shock or issue, just using whats available...

It would be hilarious if someone snuck a RF phone signal jammer into a debate. She would be suddenly cut-off from help.

backbrace?

Looks like a mic, guess somebody was telling her what to say, prolly E.V.I.L. corp. Would explain where she got the finances to run this campaign, taking into consideration that at her last try she ran out the all might dollar. So she's nothing but a puppet to a multi national corp that own 51% of the world or was it 61%? Man I don't know, watch the reality undercover show Mr. Robot, the shit that is going on, Dang!

its worst to be a libtard hilary crooked supporter than conspiracy

can't be theres a bult on her back

Looks like a wire to me. Not even well hidden, I've seen cops hide it better.

She wasn't supposed to have outside help though so I'm just gonna chalk it up next to "Hillary Cheats Again" with all the other marks.

yeah and it's even worse than that to be a hitler-worshiping serial killer tranny who only wears assless chaps and vapes every waking minute. the fuck is your point?

Wait, we can vote for Hitler to?

what does it even matter?
theyre told the questions before hand already and the answers are all prepared, this makes no difference

i didnt know there was hitler, not suprised coming from a libtard feminist shitlary supporter like you, you should kys

That's called a bra strap user. I don't suppose you see many of those

yes, you can write in anyone. be prepared to be put on a watch list over it though

This happens in every opening presidential debate. Nothing ever comes from it.

gj with the thumbnail, Cred Forums

Oh my God, you must just love the U S A

>not you in person, but in general

Why is it a different image before I click on it? I get that it's a two frame gif that holds on the second frame but WHY? Why would anyone take the time to even make it?

every government does it buddy, we just happen to have proof.

wireless microphone?

Cred Forums fucks up sometimes. It's nothing to do with the image itself. It's been like this for years.