How to be happy without a job and without a girlfriend?

How to be happy without a job and without a girlfriend?

Drugs

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Masturbation. Keeps you happy for 15 minutes, so you just do it all day. No job = nowhere to be.

Jesus user its like you aren't even trying

Do whatever the fuck you want you stupid faggot

You're not going to be on summer vacation forever

Christ

By getting a job and being happy with yourself, the rest will come if you shape the fuck up nigga.

get a job. find purpose in your life. save up and travel, don't ever forget that many are lost, but light reaches everyone. you just need to reach out and take the spotlight.

>How to be happy without a job and without a girlfriend?
be happy.

This place isn't for you

OP if this is your crib, well it looks clean and it seems you are organized & take care not to shit where you eat and sleep, not one of those basement fatass I cum in socks and drop it on the floor shit abortion kind of losers.
So just keep on going, shit will click in right place again, job and stuff will be found.
Also you are biker so that's a plus in my book also.

my friend is 25. doesn't work, does 't do anyting. he got his dirvers licence paid by his parents, got a car from them, and lives at their house for free.

he is so honest with his laziness that he doesn't even get gevornment free money. plays computer games at least 10 hours a day, and prays he never have to change.

u ever wanted to see Africa, India, China etc.etc Just fucking go. do something.

Thanks all for the responses

It warms the heart

Holy fuck. Do u mean me? Do i know you? I will never work KEK

Okay you better listen now because I will tell you:

Basically you need to free your mind from every lifestyle concept society pushed on to you.
First and foremost: do not wagecuck.
Build yourself a small business or do some artsy stuff or something.
People underestimate the value of time and sell their time way below its worth.
Watch less TV, play less videogames and fap not as much.
Then you need to understand that you have no boundries. Especially in your situation. There is no better time to go travel or try new things.
Never do things because of a false sense of responsibility or just because you never did it another way.
If you think you would be better off living in a tree and growing vegetables to survive than just fucking DO IT

so what do you do?

Things dont make you happy dumb fuck.

You don't have some asshole chewing you out for not doing something literally exactly how he wanted it done, against how it's supposed to be done.
You don't have a whiny fucking bitch pestering you 24/7, the vagina appeal fades quick
And lastly, no fucking shit machines weighing you and your life down forever.
I made all the wrong choices and now I want to fucking murder my family and die
Dumb bitch doesn't respect me and is ganna teach my daughter to not respect me. I already lost, and she ain't even fucking born yet.

You dont seem happy either you quadruple nigger

You've got the tools right there on that table.

Weed and b, pick up an mmo you will be staying a while.

Those are actually the two secrets to being happy.

Gym

Honestly i do the exact same shit but with alcoholism at 23. I'm just extraordinarily depressed and if my parents don't keep me around they KNOW i'll find a way to kill myself.
So i keep myself occupied.

Fucking nigger gtfo of our website

watch comedy
eat a lot
jerk off
repeat

this

op it looks like you live in a cell in a Norwegian prison.

looks like you live in a hostel, do you have like a support worker or something? surely they can help you find work