Is it normal for my wife to want her sister to live in the same house as us?

Is it normal for my wife to want her sister to live in the same house as us?

Yes

Definitely. Charge some crazy rent to drive her out.

You dont understand the gravity of the situation. It's either her sister lives with us or me and my wife dont stay together.

Wtf do i do Cred Forums

do you have a problem with her sister? charge her rent and make some extra cash

If you're in america and white no, it is not normal at all, why would anyone think it was?
For a few weeks until she gets her shit together or like forever? Sounds fucked up either way.

fuck her sister

Im a white american. It's permanent.
I've thought about it.
Charging rent isn't an option.

Whats the real reason she wants her there?

They grew up together in an abusive household and they have codependency issues.

Your wife is an ultimatum bitch. She'll never change and it's never not about her. Trust me on this. If it comes down to it, tell both of em to have a nice life, and get the fuck out of YOUR house. Then go fuck some better looking bitches. Seriously no woman is worth all the bullshit that comes with every woman.
They just aren't, man. All it leads to is you trying while they don't put any effort in yet are never satisfied with what you do.
Just bail on the situation man, you won't have a wife if her sister is there anyway. She'll be too busy with her sister.

Then don't be a dick.

we need more details op. what's her sister like? do you have a bad history? do you live in a big enough place where she wouldn't bug you too much? why are you so against the idea of her staying with you?

Sounds like prime 3some opportunity. Post worn panties

Yep

fuck yeah you're gonna have a sister 3 way user, you must have been a really good person in a previous life

She's cool and everything but like
This guy said, it's a privacy thing. I live in an average house. It'd basically be like having a roommate, but i'd prefer to live in MY house with my WIFE, and thats it

Abusive childhood or not, she needs actual help. Temp solution would be to let the sister stay, unless you believe she would not move out when you asked, and seek counseling for your wife. Otherwise, move on because your wife isn't caring about your expectations. Should always be a fair trade.

Post panties

Does this sound like a reasonable thing someone who is in love would ask of their partner? My sister lives here or we get divorced?

is she paying rent? seems like a small sacrifice to make if you're able to pocket 1/3rd of rent and utilities. my gf's sisters is living with us and that's why i let her stay. plus she's hotter than my gf and sometimes walks around with a shirt and no bra underneath