Does anyone have any reccomendations on a decently powerful co2 pistol sized...

Does anyone have any reccomendations on a decently powerful co2 pistol sized. I cant obtain a gun for some legal reasons.. And id like to have something that could pierce skin at the least for self defense reasons. Any reccomendations welcomed and appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10160
cheaperthandirt.com/category/black-powder.do
youtube.com/watch?v=9WO2hK0Wwco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking real is a plus, but its more about the functionality clip size, power, gun size, etc.

Pitiless bump

I owned a single pump crossman 1377 pistol and that mother fucker could shoot bb or pellet. bbs would wreck shit, esp if you pumped it twice.

for CO2 the Smith & Wesson M&P 40 is very cheap if you look around. Like $25 in some places. Only 400fps though.

Beretta made one that looked pretty damn real. No idea what it was called though.

Samyang dragon claw

Didnt know there was pump pistols gonna have to look into it thanks user

Here we go again...make sure you aim at the cop

Isnt for robbing or cop suicide, strictly self defense

If you want something for self defense and its legal in your area buy a Taser. Not a bullshit stun gun but an actual Taser, you're less likely to get caught up in some bullshit.

Like one that shoots? Ive seen a drunk family member get tazed twice by police and kept running granted he didnt make it far, i feel like something peircing your skin is more of a detterent than a shock

Does anyone have a idea how strong it would have to be to pierce skin

>guy pulls real gun on you to rob you
>instead of handing over wallet like the nogunz you are, you pull out your airshit bb pistol
>BB MAYBE penetrates his clothes and skin
>Really pissed off robber now has reason to murder your ass

alternative path:
>self defense is only a valid legal defense when you legitimately fear for your, or somebody else's life.
>a reasonable person knows that a bb gun will not end the oncoming lethal force (Kill or totally disable attacker)
>best case scenario, you pierce the skin and cause minor tissue damage
>the perp is SOMEHOW apprehended by the police
>now he takes you to civil court and takes you to the cleaners for the unnecessary and ineffective infliction of bodily harm

you're a fucking retard.

ITT: white boys looking to get shot

I don't remember the name of the gun, but there is a company that makes an air powered 50 cal rifle that isn't classified as a firearm. Check the Demolition Ranch youtube channel. You might be able to get that if you can make due with a long gun. Maybe they make a pistol though

I appreciate the constructive criticism, but the person/persons in particular i am worried about do not have guns, knives at worst and throat shots seem fairly lethal, even though id rather put a few shots in them from not even a block away enough where they would think its worth running rather than running towards me (leg, thigh etc)

>I cant obtain a gun for some legal reasons.
Sugoi monogatari, Oni-chan. Get a crossbow.

My roomate actually used to have a crossbow wed hunt with they can be lethal, i need something small enough to be hidden

The electrodes from the taser are basically straightened fish hooks, the whole idea is for them to penetrate skin.

If you are seriously looking for a self defense alternative go with a taser or pepper spray (if they are legal where you live), believe me when I tell you carrying a fucking BB gun will land you in serious legal issues. No where in the United States (if that's where you live) is a BB gun a recognized form of self defense.

> even though id rather put a few shots in them from not even a block away enough where they would think its worth running rather than running towards me

Good luck convincing a jury you were in fear of your life from an unarmed person a block away from you. Those legal problems that prevent you from owning a firearm will pale in comparison to the charges you'll be hit with for shooting a BB gun in that situation.

Even if it happened to be the only thing to defend myself with and i felt my life was truley threatened (ex. Someone makimg death threats and approaching me)

Yea but it's the fact he makes such retarded decisions that prevent him from owning a gun anyway. What do you expect from a retard?

I realise i would most likely be truley fucked in court, but on the other hand how traceable are pellets and or co2 guns compared to actual firearms (serial numbers or whatever else)

You dont even know the circumstances but thanks for the bump

Instead of not wanting to listen to an user with sound advice, go ask one of your local law enforcement officers your hypotheticals and tell him your idea of self defense is a fucking BB gun.

>Even if it happened to be the only thing to defend myself with and i felt my life was truley threatened (ex. Someone makimg death threats and approaching me)

If you were attacked inside your home or you were attacked in an area where it is legal to shoot your BBgun then maybe. Carrying a BBgun for the sole purpose of self defense not so much since a BBgun isn't designed or intended to be used for self defense. Example: where I live it is illegal to carry a baseball bat on your person or in a vehicle for the sole purpose of self defense, however if I were going to or from a baseball game with a bat and I was attacked I would be able to use that bat for self defense as long as I could clearly articulate a fear for my life.

Laugh all you want. I have 2 felonies. Can't legally own a fire arm. Cross bow is a good way to go. Little training needed. Deadly As hell. Or with a little trading ... An actual bow is a very effective weapon

I actually own a pistol pellet gun for self defense. It's mainly for scare tactics.

i also have a 12 gauge though.

Ever need to use it?

Yeah but in the case of me being on the way to a friends to shoot at cans or whatever and i used it??

Had one of these for 3 years now... Super reliable, full metal, honestly the best damn pistol I've ever had... airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10160

Like the style how effective would 320 fps be?

I got myself one of these
Dan Wesson

Like anything that you have shot with it for reference

Does it only hold 6 shots or does it have a clip?

Within 10 feet it pierces skin... Adjusting the hop-up will make it higher. If you really want results, use super light bb's at shorter ranges to really get over the 450 fps mark.
My buddies and I shot a full soda can at 5 feet with .15 g bb's and it went through 2 full cans...

only 6 shots unfortunately.
you put the bb's in little bullets and load it like a normal gun, pretty cool but its fairly slow unless you have spare bullets and a few speed loaders.

>Within 10 feet it pierces skin... Adjusting the hop-up will make it higher. If you really want results, use super light bb's at shorter ranges to really get over the 450 fps mark.
>My buddies and I shot a full soda can at 5 feet with .15 g bb's and it went through 2 full cans...

this uses metal bb's
if you have a fresh co2 can in it will go through cans like butter.

Crosman t4. From a glance it looks like a glock17. It has an 8 round rotary clip that holds pellets and bbs.

Anyone have an idea how traceable or unique co2 guns are, or what pellets are reduced to after being fired

can you have a crossbow?

4.5mm/.177 steel bb's

Get a wasp co2 knife

Theoretically, but im lookimg for something a little more concealable

This is a fucking horrible idea OP.

And if you are seriously 100% in fear of your life and don't mind going to jail in exchange for not dying, you can make a shotgun for about 8$ at home depot or something similar.

What makes you say that? And dear lord i just looked it up its so crazy

I had this one when I was a kid, It could load 20+ BBs

Im not trying to kill anyone

Then don't carry any of that stuff, all you'll end up doing is escalating the situation. Brandishing a BB gun will get you charged as if it were a real gun.

The only time you should be drawing your carry is if your life is in immediate danger, and if your life is in immediate danger then a BB gun won't save you.

This?? Does anyone have any knowledge

Alright so all moral posts aside, even though i appreciate the time, im more worried about any reccomended c02 pistols and how traceable they would be

Yeah don't carry this shit at any times.
Keep it in the house in case you get home invaded or something, hopefully you can scare them off with it rather than actually firing at them

So what you wanna do is get a pump airrifle and pump that motherfucker for as long and you can then when you see the target hit him in the eye people gonna be calling him pirate for the rest of his life

When you load the BBs wear gloves, its a piece of metal that will most likely be lost down a storm drain. Why do you think they are traceable?

Also the BB guns are not serialized.

Not really trying to carry a rifle with me at all times, allthough the pirate idea is kinda enticing

Also depending on the state, Black powder firearms are legal for felons.

They will kill a home intruder dead

I know gloves would be a smart precaution but would it really even be necessary, i remember hearing somewhere that fingerprints were more psuedoscience than anything

They really are. I had my car stolen and when it was found the cops didn't even bother finger printing anything in it and just said case closed and moved on.

>And id like to have something that could pierce skin
Try an Ice pick.

Find me something that can shoot ice picks and i might just be onboard

cheaperthandirt.com/category/black-powder.do

$200

$233.14

Cheap, concealable, and depending on your state, legal for you to own.

You can't legally carry it unless you have a permit though.

Is that a co2 or an actual gun

Also whats up with that trigger looks nice though

It is an actual gun, they are black powder guns which again, depending on the state you live in, can own as a felon.

So is that the trigger, and black powder guns are kinda like muskets??

>So is that the trigger
What the derringer? Yeah all derringers have triggers like that.

>kinda like muskets
Not really, those that I posted are revolvers, 5-6 shots. But they use black powder and percussion caps instead of modern gun powder and casings.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WO2hK0Wwco

Just skip around this video to get a better idea.

That is beautiful information user, and yes in my state its legal, although thats not what im lookimg for your inputs fully appreciated