Post pics of girls you know, anons say how they'd fuck/degrade them

Post pics of girls you know, anons say how they'd fuck/degrade them.

Keep it fucked up please

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-grt2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13218354_1800886926799351_964997479_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more?

Slap a collar around her neck and chain her to the sink in the bathroom. Start running water onto her face so she can't see and struggles to breathe.

Meanwhile slide her jeans and panties off and start eating her pussy as she kicks and struggles

what would you do to her?

more of her pls

wwyd?

Right, push her to the floor. Tie her up and set the vacuum cleaner on max strength on her face. Take the smaller tube and use that to suck and play with her nipples which I've exposed from her slutty outfit.

Rip her tights off, pull her ass into the air and start forcing my cock inside her tight little asshole as she screams into the vacuum cleaner

Hot bitches with Fanny Packs might be my new fetish.

Anyone want to abuse her massive tits?

Break into her home, slap her parents around, strip them nude, and tie them up on opposite sides of the bed. Go to her room and slap her too. Once she's submitting, get her clothes off, cuff her hands together, and drag her to their room. Toss her on their bed and fuck every one of her holes while her parents watch. Go slow and be careful rather than rough, so her body's natural reaction will overtake her mental disgust. Instead of crying, she won't be able to stop herself from panting, moaning, groaning. Let them listen to their daughter moan as she's pounded. Let them see the glistening on her thighs as her pussy gets wet. Finish by cumming deep inside of her, then get her on top of dad. Leave after he's shot his seed inside her twat.

How would you use these chicks?
Want more of any of them?

Love it

any more of her? higher res / body?

I'd dump in her mouth

Anal

Eat that little snatch while fingering her asshole

She likes anal.

She doesn't post much of just her body.

What would you do to this thing?

You are welcome

God damn!!

Nice

This made me hard as fuck

Any interest in any of them, anons?

Strip them all naked and tie their hands behind their back. Tell them I'll be keeping 2 as slaves to sell to some fat fuck oil barons in the middle east.

Cover their pussies with burning hot sauce and tell them to masturbate while taking turns gagging on my cock. The first one to cum gets to go free

is she wearing something? upper left looks disgusting

more of middle and right

How would you make her beg for cum

Nope, dont think so.

She has an attitude until she has a dick deep in her wwyd

Jennifer, 28 years old trainee nurse from Glasgow. Loves getting tied up, fucked in public places and dogging.

What would you do to her?

Put a paper bag on her head then tie her to a tree naked in the park.

more op?

Surprise her and tie her wrists and ankles. Pull down those leggins, cut off her panties and then stand in front of her as she tries to free herself, jerking my cock into her slutty little panties.

Once they're covered in my cum I'll stuff them in her mouth and tape it shut. Drag her to the bathroom, throw her in the tub and start covering her with ice.

Once she's shivering uncontrollably and her holes are nice and tightly clenched, I'll push a few cubes inside her pussy and start fucking her tight little asshole with the biggest dildo I can find

wwyd for moar

Tell b, what would you do this girl?

which of these 4 would you nail?

How would you degrade my good little slut b?

wwyd to her?

Got plenty, anyone want more?

She needs multiple cocks cumming on her

MMm those legs and feet

Would tie her in that outfit, except no panties, in a parking lot in a bad side of town. Cuff her neck to a lamppost and secure her ankles together.

Fill her slutty cunt with a couple of vibrating eggs and then make her watch as nasty hobos take turns sliding their dirty cocks between her beautiful soles. Maybe I'll let them cum on her face if they want

OP's bitch. Typical girl that dresses to make our cocks steel, then goes on pretending she's not a whore. Guess what, she's into fucking as much as any of your friend, but she's hypocritical about it, and shames other girls who are not.

Normally I would wish her not to get fucked at all since it's what she's dying for, but those legs prevent this. The legs of a whore. They deserve my cum dripping on them. Her inner thighs must smell of her cunt juice; she's trying her best not to beg for it.

The only ethical course of action would be to rip those clothes off, slap her tits and wet my cock on her lips until it's red from her lipstick, rub her legs red with my oozing cock and jackhammer her pussy the roughest I can, making her wish she had asked nicely.

Once she comes I'd flood her with my cum, pull her hair to make her stand and watch it drip through her thighs. Satisfied, with the results, I'd slap her ass hard as a five fingered autograph, and once I'm soft enough, take a piss on her dirty, smelly cunt and thighs to wash my cum away.

I'd make those whores each each other's ass until their tongues are sore. The younger one just went to the toilet? Good.

Kidnap her in the night while wearing a plague doctor costume. Take her to an abandoned factory tie her nude body to a chair and put a ball gag on her and shave her head.

Interesting, what next?

This bitch thinks she's worth something. I'd fuck her on the floor, like a cheap whore, and in the ass, hard enough to erase that smile from her face. Once I'm done, I'm cleaning my cock of any smell in her mouth and pussy.

Looks too young. I'd just get her naked on all fours and use her as furniture, and maybe also make her clean the messes I leave on the other whores.

Holy shit OP, this girl needs her pussy licking. I'd lick her until she came on my face then cum on hers.

I'd fuck her on a pile of her costumes, cumming inside of her, then making her suck me til I'm hard again. I'd titfuck her and cum all over her face, then take pictures of the wreckage. Use her computer to access all the fansites and cosplay forums she's no doubt a member of, and post the pictures there for all her friends to see.

Anyone want more?

>looks too young
Cred Forums is full of retards

Fuck, talk about butterfaces. They literally deserve to get butter spread over their faces, and any remaining butter will be good enough as lube for drilling their asses. With those faces, that's what they're good for — fancy, bubbly, gooey cock sheaths.

do you worst

That fucking whore was born to suck cock, with those lips. But once it's in I think I'll go all the way and fuck her throat until she vomits all she has on my cock.

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 9 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

she looks like shes waiting for the first white cock she can get her little hands on.
got more?

Anyone?!!
C'mon.
I got nudes if you want

Leave her in the factory tied and gagged. Take home the hair and jerk off to it. But come back to the factory the next day to feed her. Proceed to do this until people look for her, Than hold her for ransom.

Go on

Corner her in that cave with a few of my friends. Stuff a few handfuls of wet sand into her mouth then push her face into the sand while taking turns pounding her pussy and ass.

After round one, bury her in the sand with only her head exposed and tell her unless she sucks us all off and eats every last drop of cum we'll leave her for the tide.

Proceed to ruin her throat and make her choke on cum

Cum on glasses

I'd choke her with my cock

If there's one thing I can't take is goat fuckers. This fucking muslim is Asian and has a nice body, but I'm not sure I'd even fuck her — I think she deserves to experience her religion, allahu and all that bullshit. I'd just get her naked, spit on her, burn a candle over her tits to clean her sin, and slap her ass and pussy, once for every person that dies at the hand of a muslim. A fist up her pussy would do good too. Fucking muslim whore.

4 3 1 4 in that order

Tittyfuck

lets see more

Party bimbos. I like the blonde better, so I'll get the tarmac flat girl on the floor and use her as a toilet for the blonde. Number two? Good, because whatever shit is left in her ass will be used as lube to ram my cock into her pussy, and the other girl's legs will be good enough to rub my cum, piss and shit-stained cock against afterwards.

Oh yes. What would you do if she got her hands on your white cock user?

...most of which are young. I'm old enough to be your father kid, and the father of that girl. I would degrade her because she deserves it, but it would take some convincing to fuck her, especially if I'm doing some of the other whores here and my cock already smells like shit.

Tie her standing up straight with a bib under those fat titties and use her as a human ashtray.

Put my cigarettes out on her sensitive titties while she screams into a gag. Could even bring her out at parties, maybe open up her mouth as an overflow ashtray - people could put cigs out on her lips or tongue.

Not to mention guests can play with her clit and asshole as they see fit

wwyd anons?

i would love to punish that face. got more tits?

How woukd you degrade

If you're lucky she might invite a friend to join you.

lets see that ass!

How would you fuck her ass

keep her coming bro wanking hard woud fuck the shit out of her ass en let her blow my dick her shit on it... got som heels?

She could suck my cock for a while before I pound her ass and cum on her face.

Which ass?

God damn I'd go down on that bitch so hard, fuck that pussy right and motorboat those sweet sweaty tits

Jesus...

do you have anything more sexy? maybe not from the same night

Is that a a good jesus or a bad jesus?

Wwyd

Moar!

how would you use her?

looks naughty. have her turn back and watch me pound her ass. more?

impregnate

would love to push her on a wall while she is cuffed en fuck her thigh ass hole so hard untill she start crying..

wwyd

First of all... how old?

She's 18.

any highheels pic of this slut?

sneek up behind her and push my cock up against her ass while gently grabbing her throat?
more?

Here you go man.

rip her top off and stick her under the desk. have her blow me and lick my balls as people come in

Sure...
Well she's very cute anyway.

Go on..

Anyone? treat my girl like a slave.

What kind of sexy user? Anything in particular? I have quite a few pics of her.

tnax bro... i wanna fuck her so hard en fill her pussy with some creamy cum and force you to eat her out moar...

nice, how would you use her here?

Ariel needs a good pussy licking. Then I'd cum in her and watch her finger herself as my cum slides out.

This girl goes to my university

naughty pics? show me your favorite one

tell my a good story how you use her

Tell me how you'd use and abuse her..

i would use her shirt to tie her to the towel bar. then rub my cock all around her face before i shoved it down her throat.
let me get some naughty pics

nice. what else.

oh my... she could use and degrade me

i would gag the fuck out of her while i smack her ass to bits... i will spank her ass so hard that so would not be able to sit for weeks... so that she only can suck dick while standing

tried to make a gif or webm with this, but it's taking too long and i gotta go. if user is interested:

scontent-grt2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13218354_1800886926799351_964997479_n.mp4

How would you use this slut

I like this one. Do comment on wht you would do user.

would love to fuck that fat pussy of that plumpy bitch so hard en fist her with to arms..

this is another one of her () , give me your best

I'd open up her pussy and give it a good licking while I sniffed her asshole. I hope she's stinky.

thats the best you got?
sorry man, need more to work with.

kys

My nerdy wife.

Spanish bitches

Wwyd

Tell her to work out more

Grab the harpoon

anything?

oh boy
pic related

would love to fuck her tits so hard and cum hard on haar face... got any higheels pics?

>motorboat
pic related

Tell me how you'd use righty and I'll post her nudes

holy shit i need to pound that ass and pull her head until i break that spine. gotta love paraplegic bitches

Wwyd

What would you do to this ass?

send to fatcamp

i'd torpedo the shit outta that white whail; holy grail

I would put a spycam in her bathroom and film her nude and pissing and shitting. Then I'd make her suck my cock while I watch the video.

wwyd

eat it out and then violate it balls deep slapping her pussy, i wouldn't stop til i shot my load deep inside her tight ass then feed her my cock to clean up

i'll let her know.

wwyd?

WWYD?

squats

same girl

Anybody anons? Please? I got more of her if there's interest

gosh would tit fuck her so hard en spit and slap on her face while i finger fuck her... moar?

i'd just chloroform her tie her up and use her every hole until i had cum the equivalent of an olympic swimming pool into each and every one of them

how about this slut?

Use the slut.

closest ive gotten to nudes

just asking to be throatfucked, get my balls into her mouth while she's at it good girl

i wanna cuntfist her so hard untill her cunt starts bleeding... any ass tightdress heels pics?

a pair of butter faces

Holy fuck
There is a God and he loves us

like this?

Cmon annons what would you do to her ass

Closest I could find for high heel pics. She's more of a low top converse girl

ow yess user wanking hard here keep them coming...

I would pull down her shorts and panties and open up her pussy. I bet she's a dirty bitch like this. Then I'd sniff her and lick her out before cumming on her face.

pull up that skirt from behind, and fuck her like god almighty commanded me to, grabbing her hair pulled back and pull off that top grabbing her tits

I'd make her lie on the bed and facefuck her as hard as I can while I keep her arms locked. Once she's licked my asshole clean I'd fuck her asshole and cum deep inside it, so that she can shit it all out and drink it.

I'd film it all and show it to her whole family on Christmas Eve threatening them to make the video public if they refuse to watch it till the end.

wwyd?

dude please just give us sauce to this queen

Don't want the aids.

Solid ZERO/10

All pics related. What would you do to a 10/10 like her? Be descriptive.

Tie her arms and legs, facefuck her and invite all my friends to do the same.
Once we all cum in her mouth she's gonna be so exhausted that she won't b be able to keep her cum leaking mouth closed. That's the right moment to take a selfie with her and send it to her parents and/or siblings.

Herero