ITT we post a pic of something from our childhood and we guess their age from it

ITT we post a pic of something from our childhood and we guess their age from it.

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/705856007/
youtu.be/di-r2Bz1Qx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

belt

Good luck, faggots.

13 fag

People like you are the reason other people are not okay. All I want to do is live my life, and be happy. I'm not going to say who sent this, but know, this is incredibly disrespectful and rude and you need to grow up. This is called cyber bullying and if I chose to I could get you reported at the least. Things like this are the reason people aren't okay with their bodies, with how they look. You know what? I don't care what you or any one else thinks. I know I'm pretty. I know I'm awesome. I know you are obviously blind and stupid. You should think about how you would feel if someone said something like this about you. You could really hurt someone. Next time, maybe you'll think before you send something like this. I'm smart enough to know people like you don't matter in the end, I'm beautiful no matter what anyone else says or thinks about me. People really need to learn to grow the hell up and respect each other. If you can't respects others, no one will EVER respect you. Grow up. This is the last I'll mention this, but you should really be ashamed of yourself. I'm not going to report you this time because your not worth my time, thoughts or effort. I can't say the same the next time I hear you speak about me like this. Keep your rude, nasty opinions to yourself.

nintendo 64
this game is too easy

>
>People like you are the reason other people are not okay. All I want to do is live my life, and be happy. I'm not going to say who sent this, but know, this is incredibly disrespectful and rude and you need to grow up. This is called cyber bullying and if I chose to I could get you reported at the least. Things like this are the reason people aren't okay with their bodies, with how they look. You know what? I don't care what you or any one else thinks. I know I'm pretty. I know I'm awesome. I know you are obviously blind and stupid. You should think about how you would feel if someone said something like this about you. You could really hurt someone. Next time, maybe you'll think before you send something like this. I'm smart enough to know people like you don't matter in the end, I'm beautiful no matter what anyone else says or thinks about me. People really need to learn to grow the hell up and respect each other. If you can't respects others, no one will EVER respect you. Grow up. This is the last I'll mention this, but you should really be ashamed of yourself. I'm not going to report you this time because your not worth my time, thoughts or effort. I can't say the same the next time I hear you speak about me like this. Keep your rude, nasty opinions to yourself.

dont guess whats in the picture, guess his age dumbass

45 for you

Shut the fuck up faggot go back to fucking 9gag and cry about it.
Fucking tripfag

can see the logic behind this one but you're at least 10 years out

kek

heres the last thread
archived.moe/b/thread/705856007/

you 2 are the closet. 24

jesus I've not seen pogs in forever

People like you are the reason other people are not okay. All I want to do is live my life, and be happy. I'm not going to say who sent this, but know, this is incredibly disrespectful and rude and you need to grow up. This is called cyber bullying and if I chose to I could get you reported at the least. Things like this are the reason people aren't okay with their bodies, with how they look. You know what? I don't care what you or any one else thinks. I know I'm pretty. I know I'm awesome. I know you are obviously blind and stupid. You should think about how you would feel if someone said something like this about you. You could really hurt someone. Next time, maybe you'll think before you send something like this. I'm smart enough to know people like you don't matter in the end, I'm beautiful no matter what anyone else says or thinks about me. People really need to learn to grow the hell up and respect each other. If you can't respects others, no one will EVER respect you. Grow up. This is the last I'll mention this, but you should really be ashamed of yourself. I'm not going to report you this time because your not worth my time, thoughts or effort. I can't say the same the next time I hear you speak about me like this. Keep your rude, nasty opinions to yourself.

hard mode

19?

its hard because im beanerkin

Still have mine

My stupid mom gave them to stupid kids who stupidly needed it more than me.

26/27 born in 1990

nop

N64 was and still is an appalling console. It had like 2 decent games.

lies

it had so many games. You must be a FPS faggot

>falling for the entry level bait
first day on Cred Forums huh.

my first console

I haven't played a FPS since Doom and Quake (the originals).
The games on the N64 were awful. Mario 64 and Ocarina were the only decent ones.

>mario kart wasn't good
>Pokemon stadium wasn't good
OK

Goldeneye? I can think of a bunch of others that I personally like, but aren't not objectively "good" though. But you can't deny Goldeneye

Triggered, seething, took the bait.. You bet your fucking arse I did.
>SM64
>OoT
>MM
>Banjo Kazooie
>DK64
>Paper Mario
>Goldeneye64
>Mario Kart
>Operation WinBack
>WWF No-Fucking-Mercy

Goldeneye niggerfaggot

>Mario Kart 64
Please tell me you are trolling? That is the worst entry in the MK series by a very, very large margin.

>Goldeneye
The novely of the 4 player deathmatches was ok, but the graphics were blocky as fuck, like most games on the system. The campaign mode was uninspiring and ploddy. Decent multiplayer romp I suppose but overall vastly overrated in my opinion, there were way better FPS games at the time.

Diddy Kong Racing was pretty good too

you are literally the only person I've ever met on the internet or even irl who has EVER said either of these statements. Either you're this much of an etletest or you're trolling.

36?

I'm 36 and had the same atari, lol

no one will get this

I had one of those too, but it was probably from before my time. Are you 33

There's plenty more that other user's enjoyed - my bro had the Star Wars games I just couldn't get into them though, same with Diddy Racing, Conkers BFD, Star Fox so on.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob

>no SSB

Are you fucking kidding me?

Go for it.

my sister had the +3...she had this on disk

Mario Kart 64 is by far the worst MK game. The AI is completely broken and far too easy to thrash even on 150cc. The courses are way too wide and easy also.

And as for Goldeneye -- are you denying the graphics are poor? Even at the time, there was way better out there. And the single player campaign was pretty dull. The multiplayer was good but still a vastly over rated game in my opinion.

>Star Wars pod racing
>fzerox
>superfuckingsmash
>supermario
You are literally the dumbest of all niggers

>The multiplayer was good but still a vastly over rated game in my opinion
>over rated game in my opinion
>my opinion
Fuck off you sicko

I miss the good ol days

Those stupid kids are good enough for this nonstupid system, that stupid old hag

Ahh good ole antique finger box
I remember those from nam

> F-Zero X
A shit tier Wipeout (which came out 3 years earlier) with way less features and appallingly blocky graphics.

Guess my age.

>10,000 BC ooga booga

>implying the original F-Zero isn't better than wipeout.

Only 30,000,000 BC kids will understand.

Wasn't allowed a TV in my room as a kid so I saved up and got one of these on the sly

We're not talking about the SNES version are we. The SNES version is better than any game on the N64 and better than Wipeout, yes. That doesn't mean that F Zero X isn't a very shitty Wipeout clone does it?

well la-de-da

I had that.. you're 34.

You're 36.

Yessss mate I had the exact same one. I had a cable that was one end RYW composite cable and other end 3.5mm jack and I hooked up my Playstation to it. Ahh the good ol' days when you're a poorfag and have to try and make do with what you got.

Fuck been thinking about these the longes time, always thought they where called Go-go's, I've gotta bumbag with about 60 in them..

>mfw owning a bumbag

kek how the fuck did you play ps1 on a screen the size of a stamp

It was difficult but when you're a kid shit like that doesn't bother you. You just make do with what you got. There's also that sense of accomplishment when you think something up and do it regardless of how impractical and stupid it was.

bump

Live you faggots. My old thread last a good while after I passed out

my fuckin nigga

mid 20's you went to a antique shop or a garage sell.

24 actually. 4 more months and I'll be 25

youtu.be/di-r2Bz1Qx8

Nope.

over 999% noice

I remember tazos.

39? I used to VCR this as it came on at the same time my mum was taking me to the youth club.

We'd talk about how cool it was that I could record He-Man even though the TV was switched off.

>Falling for him falling for the bait
You've been here for a week max.

holy shit same here

I bought another one last year though

40 year old faggot

Pogs? You're 41

try m8's

No takers? Ok how about pic related?

I found a game cube at value village for $15 but it barely works.

How bout me?

Fucking Voltron?? Nice

I'm going to go with 29-33

bump

ruined auntie Beeb for me

|^:

Played the SHIT out of my Gamecube. FUCK the nx nintendo should literally just make a second gamecube with 1080p 60fps with triple A title games. Whith similar basic features the current gen consoles. Why didn't they think of that?

What's a finger box?

This. Foster parents at the time got me it to "improve hand eye coordination" just as it started taking over schools etc.

Was the first ever computer game I played, had goldeneye on n64 a year or two later